COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

17 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I am not an Alabama Picker, but if I were an Alabama Picker, I'd be more worried about venturing into the Ancient Egyptian mildew and Great-Grandaddy fossilized crotch skin cells that would fill my lungs the minute I opened the kudzu-covered door of a rotting storage shed.

I've been an Alabama Picker a couple of times.

Malzahn is a nose pickin' machine. | SECRant.com

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, cactusflinthead said:

https://patch.com/florida/southtampa/fauci-critic-hillsborough-county-gop-officials-dies-covid-19

Prentice was a software engineer who developed and maintained the software that the Hillsborough County GOP began using a year ago to track donations. He was also responsible for submitting the organization's monthly electronic finance reports to the Federal Elections Commission.

His death has left the GOP unable to access its donation accounts.

In a letter to the elections commission Tuesday, party leaders said they are struggling to retrieve the account information that must be submitted to the commission by Sept. 20.

So one person developed and maintained their financial software, and he was the only one who had access to it, and he was the only one who knew how much in donations was taken in, and how much was actually reported to the FEC.

He fucked around with COVID and found out, but I give him props for pulling off an awesome scheme.

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

I am praying for her to achieve some self awareness at how much of an idiot she is. Beyond that, it’s Gods will.

Reminds me of the RL Burnside quote

'naw, i didn't kill that boy. i just shot him two times in the head. him dyin' was between him and the lord.'

Edited by MaybeACoordinator
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Fucking Hunter Pepper is going to make be reveal more personal information than I’m comfortable with lol.

He’s not my council person but this dumbass has quite the personal backstory and story of how he got elected.

I’m working the vaccine clinic for another hour - I’ll be back to share.

HE’S A MESS

Since you appear to be very close to the situation, I know that this is entirely inappropriate. But after you razzed UT for being so uppity about looking down upon the SEC a few days, I can't resist posting this because I'm not a very good person.

image.png.b21e554b9898df76f36c0b174e5ee0bd.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Fucking Hunter Pepper is going to make be reveal more personal information than I’m comfortable with lol.

He’s not my council person but this dumbass has quite the personal backstory and story of how he got elected.

HE’S A MESS

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

So one person developed and maintained their financial software, and he was the only one who had access to it, and he was the only one who knew how much in donations was taken in, and how much was actually reported to the FEC.

He fucked around with COVID and found out, but I give him props for pulling off an awesome scheme.

Are they absolutely sure he died of COVID?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I just wanted to come here and say I am officially rooting for COVID against Laura Loomer.  Fuck that cunt.

Just her?

Shit, if someone has publicly advocated against masks or vaccines, I’ve been on team Covid from jump street. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I just wanted to come here and say I am officially rooting for COVID against Laura Loomer.  Fuck that cunt.

Not a fan of Loony Loomer, myself, but given her age and the monoclonal antibody treatment she's probably being over the top in order to stay relevant. I'd be surprised if she didn't pull through.

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

HE’S A MESS

*tedknightpic*

Color me shocked at this florida man youtuber I watch on occassion, dearmeatfordinner. He was out with covid for a few weeks including being in the hospital but he never really addressed it in his videos until now. Apparently a fishing guide FAAFO and so he was discussing it in his latest vid. I would have bet a million bucks this dude wouldn't have said a peep about vaccines. I wouldn't be surprised if dude loses a not insiginificant amount of viewers over this.

Edited by Hmbre97
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

Color me shocked at this florida man youtuber I watch on occassion, dearmeatfordinner. He was out with covid for a few weeks including being in the hospital but he never really addressed it in his videos until now. Apparently a fishing guide FAAFO and so he was discussing it in his latest vid. I would have bet a million bucks this dude wouldn't have said a peep about vaccines. I wouldn't be surprised if dude loses a not insiginificant amount of viewers over this.

I don't know; I watched the video and he's not unreasonable about it--it could be that the way he presented it and that he is somewhat popular might not turn out so bad.

In the wouldn't be surprised category of my own: I wouldn't be surprised if people listened to him before they listened to any medical personnel. It'd be nice if for every viewer that said, 'forget him,' a few more decided to get the shot.

4 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:
19 minutes ago, Deej said:
Alabama could go to 100% vaccinated if Saban would tell them if they don't get the shots, he's stepping down. 

Auburn fans would like to know if there's a way to get UNvaccinated.

Can't beat Bama if you're dead.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

image.jpeg.dd4ca512ea176a01434e8a3ee1c5a653.jpeg

Excuse me, excuse me darker person.  May I speak to you please?

I asked for a bleach disinfectant cocktail and they brought me a pina colada.  

And I said no salt, no salt.  But it had salt on the rim.  

Perhaps I will take my travelers cheques elsewhere, or write a letter of your board of tourism, or put Ivermectin in the guacamole.  Big grains of salt. 

60d69f05648404bd1ac638596982f514.jpg

Ah no, you don't understand. It's very complicated. It's uh it's aggregate, so I'm talking about fractions of a penny here. And over time they add up to a lot.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

So my unvaccinated employee still has COVID.  It's been over a week now.  35, fit, bike racer in his off time.  It's not getting worse, but it's also not getting better.  This has been a real struggle, alternating between a FAAFO attitude and a "Oh shit, this guy that works for me and who I generally like is sick and not getting better" attitude.  

FAAFO seems to be winning more and more, and I guess I'm ok with that.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

So my unvaccinated employee still has COVID.  It's been over a week now.  35, fit, bike racer in his off time.  It's not getting worse, but it's also not getting better.  This has been a real struggle, alternating between a FAAFO attitude and a "Oh shit, this guy that works for me and who I generally like is sick and not getting better" attitude.  

Job abandonment 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Those fellas that were reporting on the ag site landed in the hospital about 8-10 days after initially getting sick. If your employee doesn't have one of those pulse oximeters, might be a good idea to suggest one because that pneumonia gets bad quickly.