COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

2 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

She’s dead. 

image.png.0d295f608ccbaa95ad48443cf2fa06cb.png

My patience is long gone. My meager sympathy is worn out. God saved the little girl by smothering her in her bed and the malign lunatic Wolski saw the face of God as she was drowning in her own fluids. Yea, sure, it was glorious moment of wing distribution and Holy Pats On the Back.

These people are killers. They're turning me into this guy:

spacer.png

Anyone who runs is a degenerate killer.

Anyone who stands is a well disciplined degenerate killer.

I want this guy flying over the Capitol when the Trumpers come to town. I want him flying over the hospital and city council parking lots where GQP psychos threaten scientists.

Sorry I'm not more weepy about the murdered child. I don't have a heart big enough to mourn and lament every innocent death. I do have the will to want those deaths prevented. Those opposing that will are opposing life.

It's really simple. It's good to be bound to the social covenant. It's best to think as a citizen. In moments like this, I understand the mob. Outrage.

I could give a shit if all of them and their families die. It's the same amount of concern they show for me and even their own blood.

Fucking Idiot World.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

These stupid fucks keep going to the hospital!!! They KNOW the hospitals are full of commie libs that  follow the rules established by the American medical association which of a known front for the communist party!

Seriously though if you dont trust the hospital then don’t go.  You can sit at home shitting your intestines out after your ivermectin over dose like a true American patriot 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

My patience is long gone. My meager sympathy is worn out. God saved the little girl by smothering her in her bed and the malign lunatic Wolski saw the face of God as she was drowning in her own fluids. Yea, sure, it was glorious moment of wing distribution and Holy Pats On the Back.

spacer.png

I want this guy flying over the Capitol when the Trumpers come to town. I want him flying over the hospital and city council parking lots where GQP psychos threaten scientists.

Sorry I'm not more weepy about the murdered child. I don't have a heart big enough to mourn and lament every innocent death. I do have the will to want those deaths prevented. Those opposing that will are opposing life.

It's really simple. It's good to be bound to the social covenant. It's best to think as a citizen. In moments like this, I understand the mob. Outrage.

I could give a shit if all of them and their families die. It's the same amount of concern they show for me and even their own blood.

Fucking Idiot World.

BowedInfamousBeetle-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

What the fuck has to happen before state bars start disbarring? Because obviously filing insane, frivolous, and patently absurd lawsuit after lawsuit isn't enough. Not to mention the lying, grifting, and sedition.

We wouldn't have a whole lot of lawyers left. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I bill $500 an hour while posting on surly. Of course the bill says something a little different. 

Quit being poor. I bill my neighbor @2,000 an hour while surlyposting. Gonna add it all up and present him with it at the end of December. He will be surprised.

Edited by RDCanecutter
damn wurds
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Why is Lin Wood still a practicing attorney?

What the fuck has to happen before state bars start disbarring? Because obviously filing insane, frivolous, and patently absurd lawsuit after lawsuit isn't enough. Not to mention the lying, grifting, and sedition.

I have similar questions about most of his and dotard's ilk.  The past several years have proven that our system of laws and justice are pretty much just guidelines, especially if you are white.  Sure, we've always known that being rich is helpful, but that doesn't even seem to be a prerequisite anymore.  What does it take to put some of these people away?  They are CLEARLY a menace to society.

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, ROFL BOX said:

Everyone hates lawyers...

...Right up until the moment they need one.

Yep. I get the ire about society being too litigious. I'm not a lawyer. The lawyer jokes can be funny.

I am concerned with the GOP/Rush LImbaugh/Hate Engine turning common people against the entities that give them the best shot at levelling the playing field: Journalist (ebil media), attorneys, unions, your congressperson, and government agencies that regulate obscure, useless things like breathable air, clean water, and a safe working place. Oh, almost forgot, plague abatement.

The campaign has been so successful and so overt that the dupes are ready to take up arms to protect their right to be deprived of their rights!

I.W.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

spacer.png

Fucking Idiot World.

How can you shoot women and children?

I saw a patient today who told me her son who had just gotten his first vaccination because his 37 year old boss got Covid and died within a week has also come down with Covid. He was transferred from Longview to Dallas and is currently on BiPAP. He is mid 40s and a little overweight but otherwise healthy. I feel so bad for her. She has three grandbabies that may soon be without a father. Hopefully that first vaccine gives him a little bit of a jumpstart fighting this virus

• Hook 'Em 1

So one of my employees called me from vacation today to let me know he's got COVID.  Been waiting for this call since we had our "I'm not getting vaccinated" call a few months ago.  He's been unable to sleep, has a fever that comes and goes, sounds a mess, etc. And he had to cut his vacation short to come home and convalesce.  He'd finally decided he was going to get vaccinated, and was scheduled to get vaccinated on Wednesday this week, but now that's going to be on hold, we'll see for how long.  

I'm partially blaming his girlfriend, who is vaccinated, but has not given him even an ounce of shit for it.  I gave him a ton of shit for it, which is why he finally decided to go get vaccinated I guess, but god damn, he could've walked in at any point over the last 6 months and just gotten one, but he schedules the damn thing for the day after he gets back from traveling around on vacation.  Fucker gets sick while on vacation and I'm sitting there thinking about all the people out in the wild he ran into in hotels, restaurants, etc that now are going to get sick because this idiot wouldn't vaccinate.  I frankly can't wait until my company institutes a vaccine requirement.  I'll be sad about a couple people that will have to leave because they won't change their mind, but most of them I am ready to cut them loose and never talk to those selfish assholes again.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 4

9 hours ago, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

Someone needs to let Lin Wood know that being a lawyer doesn’t allow you to prosecute people for crimes. 

7 hours ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

These stupid fucks keep going to the hospital!!! They KNOW the hospitals are full of commie libs that  follow the rules established by the American medical association which of a known front for the communist party!

Seriously though if you dont trust the hospital then don’t go.  You can sit at home shitting your intestines out after your ivermectin over dose like a true American patriot 

I wish Lin Wood or somebody at that level of "fame", would step up and tell their followers to stop going to the hospital, since the hospitals won't give them horse paste.

Free up some beds.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

Why is Lin Wood still a practicing attorney?
What the fuck has to happen before state bars start disbarring? Because obviously filing insane, frivolous, and patently absurd lawsuit after lawsuit isn't enough. Not to mention the lying, grifting, and sedition.

Says everyone about all lawyers everywhere

13 hours ago, PsychMike said:

A true piece of shit.

On his old TV show, Bob Enyart Live, the host would “gleefully read obituaries of AIDS sufferers while cranking ‘Another One Bites the Dust’ by Queen,” Westword reported.

https://www.denverpost.com/2021/09/13/bob-enyart-dies-covid-19/amp/?__twitter_impression=true&fbclid=IwAR21eKWTF5doJB3eYaG9EgiKbelC0Tbwl2x68ilTJMUNYolbkXTJHANrtjE

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3