COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

• 3 months later...
19 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

she sowed a lot of discord about covid. I'm not sad. maybe for her family. but they probably think it was a blessing.

Her parents sold weight loss cures and wreaths that ward off witchcraft, so the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

She and her sister were booted off of Fox News for spreading COVID misinformation, which is not an easy thing to do.

And just like Trump, they started off as Democrats, and discovered there was more money to be made as a Republican.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

pretty sure that happened a year or so ago. but still, what a maroon

You’re correct. But, to answer my own question, subsequent infections can be more life threatening. Each infection can leave the body less resistant to survive.

So much for infection immunity.

Repeat COVID-19 infections increase risk of organ failure, death

https://medicine.wustl.edu/news/repeat-covid-19-infections-increase-risk-of-organ-failure-death/

• Like 1

From the article - Reinfection also contributes to diabetes, kidney disease and mental health issues.

I’ve gotten covid twice, vaccinated and boosted. I do know covid won’t give me diabetes cause I’ve been a type 1 for 35 years. So, I’ve got that going for me. Maybe I’ll just lose my mind Pixies style.

On 1/21/2023 at 10:26 AM, jimmyjazz said:

So she claims to have recovered on January 1 and was in the ICU on January 20?

If you remember back to when Covid first hit, it was very common for people to have a relatively minor course for several days, think they were on the mend, and then things go south by 2 to 3 weeks. It was (/is) a real bitch.