COVID FAFO Roll Call

MaybeACoordinator

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I am praying for her to achieve some self awareness at how much of an idiot she is. Beyond that, it’s Gods will.

I do not  pray for fucks like her, she has contributed to  an absolute zero good to this. 

Instead, I pray that it is not a poisoned fajitas, you know because I love tex-mex.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, brakeman said:

I do not  pray for fucks like her, she has contributed to  an absolute zero good to this. 

Instead, I pray that it is not a poisoned fajitas, you know because I love tex-mex.

Someone should send her some fajitas from the oasis to her hospital room. That’ll teach her.

• Haha 3

On 9/14/2021 at 9:26 AM, RomaVicta said:

I'd also copied that quote for a post. 

If the universe works the way people like him say it does (I won't go so far as to say a POS radio rabble-rouser actually believes it), they're going to have some 'splaining to do when they meet the Big G. Jesus will have to be restrained from cuffing them around heaven before putting them on the express train to Hell. 

The Annapolis coach ended with a Bible reference that I looked up.

Mark 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

How does claiming Jesus is in your life and that the Bible has all the answers lead to such disgusting hate? I don't call out small hypocrises in religious people. These are mere human failings found everywhere. This is worse than mere hypocrisy; it's total antithesis. 

The Naval Academy coach at least goes out with some grace. The dead radio psychopath goes out of life on a river of bile. 

Welcome to the party, pal. Take it away, Hieronymous!

spacer.png

If I were a proselytizing man, and I started seeing my peers being killed en masse by a deadly plague while the impious sinners and heathens we were trying to convert kept being passed over, then I would have to reconsider whether my position was one with God’s.   But that’s just me.

• Hook 'Em 3

19 minutes ago, Goredho said:

If I were a proselytizing man, and I started seeing my peers being killed en masse by a deadly plague while the impious sinners and heathens we were trying to convert kept being passed over, then I would have to reconsider whether my position was one with God’s.   But that’s just me.

It's just a much slower version of the Rapture. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I feel bad for  the 19 year old councilman. His brain was literally not fully developed and he had likely spent his life simmering in a toxic stew of disinformation and propaganda. Yes, he was in a position of authority and the fact that the voters of Decatur put him there is more evidence that he never had a chance. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

Is that really the best forced smile he could come up with?

Also, he's way too young to have teeth that yellow.  It took me decades of coffee drinking to get that look.  

it's because he's a psychopath who doesn't brush his teeth. some people have evil written on their face (or more often, behind their eyes). That kid has it. Also, does he have a lazy eye?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tantric superman said:

He once did a city council filibuster where he did nothing but naming nuts.

"Pine Nut"

and that would just the chairman off like something fierce.  He'd say, "Hunter Pepper...you quit naming nuts or you'll held in contempt!"  

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

it's because he's a psychopath who doesn't brush his teeth. some people have evil written on their face (or more often, behind their eyes). That kid has it. Also, does he have a lazy eye?

Every part of him looks lazy. 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

These are options I had not considered.  They seem valid. 

49 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

I feel bad for  the 19 year old councilman. His brain was literally not fully developed and he had likely spent his life simmering in a toxic stew of disinformation and propaganda. Yes, he was in a position of authority and the fact that the voters of Decatur put him there is more evidence that he never had a chance. 

He's also clearly an incel. 

https://patch.com/florida/southtampa/fauci-critic-hillsborough-county-gop-officials-dies-covid-19

"ER and ICU doctors are criminals and murderers," Kimball posted on his Facebook page. "They intubate everyone and stick them on a ventilator for no reason, just 'out of precaution' as the doctor told me — without consent from the family. Tampa General Hospital is evil."

---

Prentice was a software engineer who developed and maintained the software that the Hillsborough County GOP began using a year ago to track donations. He was also responsible for submitting the organization's monthly electronic finance reports to the Federal Elections Commission.

His death has left the GOP unable to access its donation accounts.

In a letter to the elections commission Tuesday, party leaders said they are struggling to retrieve the account information that must be submitted to the commission by Sept. 20.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

With -29 ICU beds, they better not admitt that fat piece of shit.

A teenage city council member in Morgan County, Alabama, who tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday after railing against mask mandates said he’s now battling coronavirus-related pneumonia in the hospital.

Already there.

• Haha 1

There's that unjustified level of certainty, again. He didn't want to believe it was Covid despite the symptoms and tests because his Death Cult Religion forbids it.

Nineteen is young for dying. It's also young for political leadership and gaining a majority vote for office.

What a strange world. Best scenario is he lives and has a change of heart. Unlikely due to his chosen religion described above.

Worst scenario? That he lives and promotes the death cult leading to the deaths of others? I honestly think I'd rather him dead than living a willfully lethal life.

Like the Alabama Pickers, we won't know whom else he has infected and put at risk.

Their assault on reality is beginning to affect me.

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Fucking Hunter Pepper is going to make be reveal more personal information than I’m comfortable with lol.

He’s not my council person but this dumbass has quite the personal backstory and story of how he got elected.

I’m working the vaccine clinic for another hour - I’ll be back to share.

HE’S A MESS

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Fucking Hunter Pepper is going to make be reveal more personal information than I’m comfortable with lol.

He’s not my council person but this dumbass has quite the personal backstory and story of how he got elected.

I’m working the vaccine clinic for another hour - I’ll be back to share.

HE’S A MESS

394f3f8d7eb3e528490dcebf15b251c1.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3