"only murders in the building" on hulu

henrygandorf

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, elfenix said:
  Hide contents

so Cara Delevingne's the murderer in this one?

Spoiler

She's gonna murder that cooch.

Amirite, guys?

Right......?

Anyone..........? 

Don't leave me hanging................

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Started season 2 with the wife and oldest girl (7yo) sees a bit and says, "This show isn't funny like you said, Dad." I said it was funny to mommy's and daddy's and "those two gray-haired guys are two of the funniest people to ever live."  She doesn't believe me so I show her Ed Grimley dancing from back in the day and now she can't stop laughing.  Is there any kinda funny those two guys can't do?  Looking forward to binging this season before football starts with the wife on weekends. 

Marty Short's from Czechoslovakia?  I thought he was Canadian?  

csb/ Walking out of their theater show years ago, I told my wife, "Those two should make a series together.  I could watch them make a grocery list on TV."

Now if she had told me then, "Yeah, they could make a series with Selena Gomez."  I'd have divorced her.  But here we are, these three are absolutely aces together.  And they know how to pepper in just the right amount of secondaries and cameos.  It's pitch perfect.  Except for Amy Schumer.  Sorry, but she looks like the pile of shit she takes on everything.  Otherwise, loving Season 2.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Except for Amy Schumer.  Sorry, but she looks like the pile of shit she takes on everything.

Her uncle is Chuck Schumer so I'm sure she wrangled some production tax credits for a cameo.

Edited by RPM

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Started season 2 with the wife and oldest girl (7yo) sees a bit and says, "This show isn't funny like you said, Dad." I said it was funny to mommy's and daddy's and "those two gray-haired guys are two of the funniest people to ever live."  She doesn't believe me so I show her Ed Grimley dancing from back in the day and now she can't stop laughing.  Is there any kinda funny those two guys can't do?  Looking forward to binging this season before football starts with the wife on weekends. 

Watch Steve Martin's version of Pink Panther with your daughter - she'll appreciate him as well.

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Well one wild and crazy guy. 

the thing that makes this work is Steve Martin knows how to write a character for Martin short.  He has a lot of range, but needs to be reigned in sometimes and Steve knows how to do that. 

6r0hy9.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, YGIFS said:

csb/ Walking out of their theater show years ago, I told my wife, "Those two should make a series together.  I could watch them make a grocery list on TV."

Now if she had told me then, "Yeah, they could make a series with Selena Gomez."  I'd have divorced her.  But here we are, these three are absolutely aces together.  

I've never given a second thought to Selena Gomez before this show.  She has just the right amount of disdain and incredulity towards Martin and Short while still being likeable.  Her best acting usually doesn't even rely on any lines and is just physical reactions to their insanity.  She's way better than I assumed she could be.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1