Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

On 9/10/2021 at 2:45 PM, Starfleet Command said:

Texas was more efficient passing in Sark's first game than any in any game coached by Strong or Herman. lol

https://www.pff.com/news/college-football-week-2-schedule-odds-picks-game-previews-2021

This is awesome. Only one game but pretty statistically unlikely if there isn't some very real improvement behind the scenes. Especially against a supposedly good pass defense.

On 9/4/2021 at 8:40 PM, The Ace of Aces said:

ULL is better. 

Texas 38
pig 17

yikes 

On 9/4/2021 at 7:37 PM, OWLVIS said:

We had our chances,, poor play call on a 4th down 3Q, hd it gone differently couldve changed things

And wrong QB in the second half

pigs offense is shit

hogs offense is shit? delusional ass fan base. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

On 9/6/2021 at 8:33 AM, Patricio Swayze said:

Texas 34
Filthy swine 13

dumb fucks. get together with yalls pussy friends and community block me like the cowards you are! texas fans have nationally recognized arrogance about their program and this is just another example of that! y’all make fun of cheerleaders with amputated legs and shit y’all are weird as fuck. fuck texas horns down go hogs. at least y’all scored more than 7 points this time. 

• Fuck You 5

On 9/8/2021 at 2:50 PM, ElChupacabra said:

Imagine being so pathetic that your fan base is impressed with the new coach winning three games in a season instead of three years. Really marinate on that for a minute.

40-21. we had our backups in. texas still isn’t back. texas has an insanely delusional fan base. marinate on that for a minute. 

• Fuck You 5

so long you texas idiots! it was a great week of reading the same insults written in different ways! hope you enjoyed that ass whipping! after having multiple accounts on this website due to every other one getting community blocked by you weirdos who aren’t willing to talk shit to people who can talk back, i’ve come to realize y’all probably have the most pussy based fan base in the country! y’all probably won’t be winning many awards for your performance this year so maybe y’all can bully the big 12 into giving y’all a trophy for being the biggest bitches. don’t cry too hard tonight. horns down, y’all suck ass. 

• Fuck You 6

On 9/5/2021 at 1:56 PM, Bill Lumbergh said:

How are your lines? I'd say our biggest question mark coming out of yesterday was on the offensive line. Dline was better, but not world beating.

Louisiana has great experience, if not great talent, on the lines so that accounts for something. I'd expect with Pittman that you're oline should be at least well-coached, but how is your dline?

Card is young so I'd imagine the more pressure you can generate the more in question things will become. I saw enough yesterday to know that if we have time to operate we should be fine, but if we don't hold up as well it could get interesting.

jurassic-park-being-right.gif

1 hour ago, OWLVIS said:

bold creating a new profile AFTER the game

if your pussy fan base would stop community banning anyone who disagrees with your arrogant takes i wouldn’t have made a new account! stop being pussy raised bitches and looking for a safe haven where people can’t respond to the shit you talk! texas fucking sucks!

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

24 minutes ago, texans_suck_arkansans_cock said:

if your pussy fan base would stop community banning anyone who disagrees with your arrogant takes i wouldn’t have made a new account! stop being pussy raised bitches and looking for a safe haven where people can’t respond to the shit you talk! texas fucking sucks!

I'm a RICE fan you stupid cunt, just prefer aimless hippies to illiterate hillbillies or aggies (   edited for clarification)

Edited by OWLVIS
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2021 at 7:09 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

Return of the RV!  
This week, the RV makes its first trip since it came off the disabled list with a bad scalp job by yours truly outside the basketball hall of game to ferry our fearless leader @immamac, our podcasting hero @RGBIII, and someone else I don’t know to fayetnam where we will see if we can’t raise hell, cause trouble and burn that fucking town to the ground. 
Arkansas barely beat Rice. 
At a minimum they fuck their cousins, and maybe, in some circles,  their sisters. 
They are terrible and we should win convincingly. 
Also, will be interesting to see Hudson Card in his first road game against SEC (ish) talent. What I saw today left me very very very pleased with that young man. 

@Wulaw Horn What would make you think that anyone fucks their cousins and sisters?  You are probably one of thse "woke" people that films law enforcement people and acosts people in stores for not wearing a mask.  Well.  Arkansas sure beat the living snot out of UT and exposed you for the woke fool you are!  What an idiot you must feel like @WuLaw Horn!

• Fuck You 2