[Game Thread] Longhorns @ Razorbacks in Fayettnam

immamac

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
1 minute ago, Dbeasy said:
I’m struggling to not overreact and declare that the Texas program is permanently broken and cannot be fixed. 

Texas = Dallas Cowboys. It's rotten to the core. Unless you fix the real problem and culture, trotting in new coaches isn't going to make a difference.

And that’s why Urban said “no thanks”

• Like 1

Just now, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:
I’m struggling to not overreact and declare that the Texas program is permanently broken and cannot be fixed. 

Texas = Dallas Cowboys. It's rotten to the core. Unless you fix the real problem and culture, trotting in new coaches isn't going to make a difference.

Unfortunately you’re probably correct. I think Beard is the real test. If he can’t get hoops competing at the highest level then it’s institutional and I’ll spend my time doing other things. So frustrating. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
2 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Is it a cesspool Mr. Herbstreit?

Also, cowgirls haven't done dick since 96

Horns won the NC and got back there in the last 16 years.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Just need to pay for some players. But we’re too good for that.

Just now, Dbeasy said:

Its clear as day that these fucks keep playing against themselves in Spring and summer practice and they all think they are great until they play anyone worth a damn. 

and we have had the same fucking issue since 2009.            Even in '09 we had issues but we had a fucking genious saving us in Colt.

We clearly have a training issue, an entitled issue, and no fucking heart. 

Rice has more heart in their 2 star or less players than our supposed 3 and 4 stars that we have been supposedly getting for 10 god damned years straight. 

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

coaches just come here to get their payday, jerk off for 3 years, and get their buyout.