2021-22 PGA thread

Wally Fairway

Anybody happen to see Jay Haas fly his drive through a tree and into the golf bag on one of the caddie's shoulders on the short par 4 yesterday?  I can't remember the hole.  Was switching over to golf channel between innings of the Astros game and caught it. 

309 yard driveable par 4.  Group on the green waves them to hit.  Caddie is standing behind the tree off to the right of the green.  Haas flies it through the tree and directly into the mouth of the bag.  Caddie knew it was coming close and was standing there frozen.  He got a free drop and I think he ended up making birdie. 

One in a million shot, doc!

• Fuck You 2

I am disappointed in the pairings this week at the CJ Cup in Vegas, I think it would be great if the had these pairings

Xander & Rory
Jordan & Fleetwood
Morikawa & Viktor
DJ & Casey
Finau & IJP
JT & Hatton
then mix & match
Scottie & Lowry
English  & Sergio

I mean most of the Ryder Cup teams are here, why not pair them up

It’s not the PGA tour. Not even the LPGA tour. But the Ladies European Tour is playing the Dubai Moonlight Classic under the lights. It’s pitch black outside but the course has big light poles all over. Course is brightly lit. So they’re playing. This is cool. 

Edited by Jive Turkey

On 10/28/2021 at 11:10 PM, Jive Turkey said:

It’s not the PGA tour. Not even the LPGA tour. But the Ladies European Tour is playing the Dubai Moonlight Classic under the lights. It’s pitch black outside but the course has big light poles all over. Course is brightly lit. So they’re playing. This is cool. 

I'd play with many of them in the dark. Stiff shaft and all

On 11/4/2021 at 10:07 PM, tx 3 putt said:

the pga needs to do this

Yeah they'll get on it right after they let women on tour. (You know what - this was a whiff since I'm pretty sure women have played in PGA tour events. But night golf ain't happening.)

23 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

A3B21F78-A8F4-403A-980E-E0D244A62ECE.jpeg

My boy Higgs gonna clean up. 

Edited by ztejas