Vince Young Perpetual Appreciation Thread

Mole

20 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

“When you can start mauling people, the game’s a lot easier.”

That’s a great quote.  90% of the jackoffs that write over-analyzed sports articles could just publish that instead and get the same point across. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/4/2022 at 11:17 AM, Your Mom said:

I know you didn’t write that, but statements like this are ridiculous. Love me some VY and he was the heart of that team, but there were 24 players on that team that would play in the NFL.  Twenty fucking four.  We had backups in that game that would play on Sundays.  Stacked top to bottom on both sides.  

This. 
I, too, love VY to death; but he didn’t play on Defense. Probably could’ve, but he didn’t. This was a COMPLETE TEAM. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, cam4mav said:

he was so fucking fast it's hilarious how slow it made everyone else look, while doing it seemingly effortlessly.

Yeah, the only time I can remember seeing him look like he was actually running hard was on the TD that beat the Texans in OT. 

Oh, and FUCK the Texans btw.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 7/4/2022 at 12:17 PM, Your Mom said:

I know you didn’t write that, but statements like this are ridiculous. Love me some VY and he was the heart of that team, but there were 24 players on that team that would play in the NFL.  Twenty fucking four.  We had backups in that game that would play on Sundays.  Stacked top to bottom on both sides.  

Yeah, a defense that went up against an offense with two heisman winners might have something to say about that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • blacklab changed the title to Vince Young Perpetual Appreciation Thread