(Discussion) how surly is too surly? where does the line get drawn?

1 hour ago, Cornpop said:

Sure that type of expression may not be against the rules, but I think most like myself just want the political hatred is kept in the CR.

Are you new here? Serious question. If people mocking the dead is too much for you, you might want to switch over to orangebloods. I’m being serious. It doesn’t really matter why people are mocking the dead, for political reasons, because she looked like a man, because she couldn’t drive.

Mocking the dead is a Surly tradition. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Are you new here? Serious question. If people mocking the dead is too much for you, you might want to switch over to orangebloods. I’m being serious. It doesn’t really matter why people are mocking the dead, for political reasons, because she looked like a man, because she couldn’t drive.

Mocking the dead is a Surly tradition. 

Yes I am new. Did you read what I wrote? Serious question. Mock the dead or wish death upon whoever you want, bro. Just keep politics in the political subforum. Which is what I read(and agree to) in the rules when I signed up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

Is that why you posted Beto’s picture mockingly in the Whitey, Go Home thread in the Daily Texan? Because you cared so much about keeping politics in the political subforum?

I'm sorry that hurt your feelings. My apologies 

• Fuck You 14

7 hours ago, Cornpop said:

I didn't even know who that guy was. I just Googled hispanic poser white guy.

7 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

The first two people that should’ve shown up are (1) Ted Cruz and (2) @Brisketexan

For people who hate politics, you sure are eager to lob bombs along those lines. Almost like you're not being honest or posting in good faith....

Nah, couldn't be that! Zombiesock posters are always the creamiest of the crop of surlyites

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

The first two people that should’ve shown up are (1) Ted Cruz and (2) @Brisketexan

In fairness, Ted and I look more alike than I will EVER be comfortable with.  I have a better nose, no douchey pube beard, and I'm not a complete sociopath who is hated by everyone who knows him including his own family.  So, I've still got scoreboard on old Ted.

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

In fairness, Ted and I look more alike than I will EVER be comfortable with.  I have a better nose, no douchey pube beard, and I'm not a complete sociopath who is hated by everyone who knows him including his own family.  So, I've still got scoreboard on old Ted.

I’ve told this group before but his family isn’t “well”. 

On 8/6/2022 at 5:50 PM, Cornpop said:

Yes I am new. Did you read what I wrote? Serious question. Mock the dead or wish death upon whoever you want, bro. Just keep politics in the political subforum. Which is what I read(and agree to) in the rules when I signed up. 

oh shit next he’s gonna ask for the privacy policy

hi VAPA

• Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

so, uhhh, that's weird. should i nuke that shit from orbit? i have no idea who that is, and the ip is clean, but they clearly have it out for vapa. 

right now, i'm thinking nuke from orbit, but i really want to see where this goes.

can you point to the part of the user agreement that yadda yadda

don’t make a shit

Edited by TheRealChuckWoolery

13 hours ago, TheRealChuckWoolery said:

for the record, I am no fan of cops, but in the Pantheon of Terrible Shaggy/Surly Posters, VAPA is solidly top 10 of all-time, along with Taz, PO1D/Grendel, Hitby, Mackenzie Kelly, and You. And Chad Briscoe, who I am convinced is a bit

Are you trying to summon Rocko?

Don't know who Cornpop is, but add him to the list of "new" posters who are familiar with regular posters and know a shit load about TOS and even HF. They're usually homophobic and bitch a lot about The Cloak Room to anyone who will listen. Basically its these people:

What do you think is the origin/reason for "the look" that conservative  social media profile pictures have? : r/AskALiberal

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Foosters said:

Don't know who Cornpop is, but add him to the list of "new" posters who are familiar with regular posters and know a shit load about TOS and even HF. They're usually homophobic and bitch a lot about The Cloak Room to anyone who will listen. Basically its these people:

What do you think is the origin/reason for "the look" that conservative  social media profile pictures have? : r/AskALiberal

Exactly

Cornpop joined last month, yet, less than two weeks after he did, he knew all about this gem:

19762A76-4971-405E-AFDE-7F87CFBC8497.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 5

26 minutes ago, TheRealChuckWoolery said:

At the very least, Corn Pop is a racist, fascist cop-hater, so if he’s *not* VAPA, they should at least meet each other

With your string of posts, you are proving to be every bit as annoying as everyone you complain about. Also Chad Briscoe what the fuck? Go find something else to do for a while

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1