WTB Austin FC 10/24

TenaciousTgarden

My 7 yr old tells me he wants to forgo a birthday party, he would rather go to an Austin FC game and bring a friend. I am 100% up for this deal and would love to not have to entertain 20 7/8 yr old boys.  Anyone have tickets to sell or know the best place to buy?  

Anyone know if they can put his name up on the screen for a birthday notice and how to make that happen?

4 hours ago, TenaciousTgarden said:

My 7 yr old tells me he wants to forgo a birthday party, he would rather go to an Austin FC game and bring a friend. I am 100% up for this deal and would love to not have to entertain 20 7/8 yr old boys.  Anyone have tickets to sell or know the best place to buy?  

Anyone know if they can put his name up on the screen for a birthday notice and how to make that happen?

Plenty of tickets listed on SeatGeak.  You can get his name on the big screen with a $250 donation to the 4ATX foundation, but for that money I'm sure he and his friend would much more appreciate a stripper gram.   

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

Plenty of tickets listed on SeatGeak.  You can get his name on the big screen with a $250 donation to the 4ATX foundation, but for that money I'm sure he and his friend would much more appreciate a stripper gram.   

$250 is crazy. I'll make him a poster. Already spending too much on a jersey for an 8 yr old.