[Surly Official] Texas @ TCU Game Thread - 11am on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, THUJONE said:

Our D rolled over at the end of that drive. Exhausted. I don't understand why we didn't take a FG and make it at three score game. 

Agree on the FG. And if going for it, I would have went with a fresh set of legs and not up the middle. Probably Rojo to the right and cut verticle on a crease.

Just now, Modessit said:
2 minutes ago, THUJONE said:
Our D rolled over at the end of that drive. Exhausted. I don't understand why we didn't take a FG and make it at three score game. 

Because it wouldn't have been a three score game?

I know I know. What I meant was 2 tds and one two point conversion. didn't use my words good

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

We just aren't there yet. Game should have been put away but offense fucks up on goal line and defense gives up a 99 yrd drive.  

the game should have been over after the 3rd turnover.  We shit the bed on O in the first half.

Just now, Horny04 said:
3 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:
It was the right move. Jesus Christ. 

Sure, if you don't have a bunch of pussies on the O line. We have shown nothing today that would have given me confidence in converting that.

It was a good idea to go for it but a bad idea to run behind that side of the line. 

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I'm afraid this defense is gonna make Rattler look like Aaron Rodgers against a pee wee team. 

Defense has played a good game up to that last drive. Only 20 pts given up late in the 4th and multiple forced turnovers. 

With competent offensive performance this was put away by the end of the 3rd. Even with this cluster fuck offense it could have been out away with a TD on goal line

• Like 1