That ain't Shelley, Urban...

SarkAfterDark

33 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

I still can’t believe there were people who wanted Urban Meyer as head coach at UT. 

What would you people do without me keeping you out of trouble? 

9 minutes ago, South Austin said:

I don’t recall any of us wanting Urban to come to Texas. Nope, not a one.

“Sometimes I thank God, for unanswered prayers…”. - Garth Brooks 

• Hook 'Em 1

Men are such fucking dumb asses.  You're Urban Meyer in a bar outside Columbus grinding into some blonde and you think no one is going no notice?  Yeah, pussy undefeated, I know.  (Bobby Petrino on line 1.)

You want some strange?  Keep it on the down low with someone who has as much to lose as you.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Men are such fucking dumb asses.  You're Urban Meyer in a bar outside Columbus grinding into some blonde and you think no one is going no notice?  Yeah, pussy undefeated, I know.  (Bobby Petrino on line 1.)

You want some strange?  Keep it on the down low with someone who has as much to lose as you.

Wait, that was in Columbus?  What the fuck was he doing there?  I Just assumed it was some bar in Jacksonville.  The chicks even look North Floridian.  

4 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

They said Dublin.  I'm assuming Dublin, OH.

I can see Urban pulling a pickup line from "Hall Pass" (which I don't he technically got from Shelley) on that blonde.

"You must be from here in Ireland, Ohio.  'Cause when I look at you my penis is Dublin'." 

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

So is this all real? Not seeing anything on major media about it.

There was like a whole 2 week uprising in Cuba that the major media barely touched two months ago (no CR).  Urban 4-0 or 3-1 and this is front and center, Urban 0-4 in backwater Jacksonville...major media says, "meh not enough blood"

Sadly, I thought he was handsome. Not in a classical way. And ewwwwwwww. Yuck. If they have an open marriage that’s fine (if they have one.) but marriage secret cheaters can get bent.

I thought some of our fair posters were quite chatty with Shelley from the classic Urban Meyer thread. Maybe she might like some company? 

• Haha 4

I ain’t even mad. Maybe Shelley’s a pain in the ass. Maybe she isn’t giving up up the ass. Maybe she’s unbearable as fuck.  

but on the flip side when you’re a freaking “celebrity” all eyes will be in you everywhere so scamming some strange in public with today’s tik tok phone generation is just freaking stupid lol 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

I ain’t even mad. Maybe Shelley’s a pain in the ass. Maybe she isn’t giving up up the ass. Maybe she’s unbearable as fuck.  

but on the flip side when you’re a freaking “celebrity” all eyes will be in you everywhere so scamming some strange in public with today’s tik tok phone generation is just freaking stupid lol 

This.  People with an open marriage have an understanding that they won't bring embarrassment to the situation.  Urban getting shit faced and finger banging a 22 year old on Twitter ain't exactly that.

• Haha 1

Still enjoying this almost 24 hours later.  He’s a cynical, hypocritical bastard and always has been, so seeing his fake-righteous ass dragged like this fall is alway a joy.

just glad he and his q-anon conspiracy wife (no CR) are far, far away from Austin. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lobo said:

Urban Meyer takes his marital vows about as seriously as his cunt wife takes the Covid-19 pandemic.   I know they're idols to some of you, but fuck 'em.

"Honey.  Shelley.  Love of my life, my gift from Jesus, my holy betrothed.  I know it looks bad on camera, but look...none of us were wearing masks which is an anti-Christ hoax.  Even when she violated the six inches social distance from my six inches, I remained a strong man of faith who believes that God's will shall keep me safe from the hoax virus.  And it turns out that blonde woman doesn't believe in the vaccine either.  She's a true woman of faith like us.  She also doesn't believe in keeping current with her Syphilis vaccine shots either, so I'm gonna go to CVS and get some staples for our holy family.  It's just so nice to meet people who are similar faith level as we are.  Praise God."  

I knew somehow this thread would CR somehow. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

His wife spends her time broadcasting bullshit anti-vaxx shit.  He's deflecting his biblical husbandry duties by picking up strange in an Ohio bar in clear violation of your interpretation of the Good Book.  But it's the thread, and not his unholy ass and his cunt wife's dangerous approach to life...that's what's turning things political?  You ever wonder why he didn't get hired here?  It's because you didn't pray the shit outta that prayer!!!  

This lap grinding has you full tilt. 

• Haha 1

On 10/2/2021 at 8:44 PM, Vito Andolini said:

I think ol Urbs got fingered by the smart phone just as the blond got fingered by him. Will be fun to watch this play out

19 hours ago, Sleepygrad said:

he's apparently in his own bar, in Dublin, OH....wearing tOSU gear.....finger banging some Ohio 8 under some heavy lights. Sure, nobody will notice that!

19 hours ago, South Austin said:

I’ll admit, this is a pretty gotdam brilliant move by Urban. 

Fingerbang some ho in a Ohio bar on during your bye week and get blasted on the internet. Jags fire you, batshit crazy wife divorces you, and land the USC job.  

I applaud you, Coach Meyer.

19 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

This.  People with an open marriage have an understanding that they won't bring embarrassment to the situation.  Urban getting shit faced and finger banging a 22 year old on Twitter ain't exactly that.

Where are ya'll getting this finger banging stuff? Is there a different video that got deleted? The one I saw just shows him sitting on a barstool while some young chick dances in front of him and tries to grind on him a little.