That ain't Shelley, Urban...

SarkAfterDark

Calling out Shelley for her lunacy and urban for his bad, adulterous decisions is CR material.  Has no place here.  

having said that, If I made that kinda money, my wife was that fucking stupid and ugly…….I’d be out getting jiggy with it too.   Hmmmm, stay here for free drinks and nice-ass lap dances or come home to horse face with her apple paste refill?   Real tough call. 

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I picture Urban's grandkids still waiting next door because he was gonna order special desserts for the whole table:

Where's grampa? He left 90 minutes ago...said something about getting mudslides for dessert? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

Where's grampa? He left 90 minutes ago...said something about getting mudslides for dessert? 

And he mumbled something about getting a Colorado Rawdog for an after dinner drink.  

2 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Didn’t his old lady already tweet something that sounded like her being cool with it all?  Whether she did or not, I don’t see this being anywhere close to something to derail anybody’s career.  He rubbed a girl from outside her pants. Meh. 

The issue is that he has one of the most difficult jobs in the world and he's on camera getting hammered at a bar 1,000 miles away from work philandering about with hoores.

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/3/2021 at 1:24 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

People are really trying to force the name to Twerkgate. People are stupid. Urban is scum, but I like the cut of his jib

On 10/3/2021 at 1:25 PM, mdleast said:

He liked her jib too

URBAN MEYER 2021:

“Gettin’ Jibby Wit’ It”

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

The issue is that he has one of the most difficult jobs in the world and he's on camera getting hammered at a bar 1,000 miles away from work philandering about with hoores.

lol damn I was very very sad when i found out we weren't getting Urban

This is hilarious

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Difficult? No. He is a fucking football coach. High Pressure/stress, yes. I'm pretty sure he didn't pay her. She is just a skank/slut looking for a surgar daddy. Which in no way excuses his behavior.

Edited by Longhornlove
Added context
  • Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Let he who hasn't abandoned his grandkids in the next door dining room to finger bang a big head blond college girl,  cast the first stone.

They weren’t even finished with their appetizers

speaking of which Tommy tubercular ***Tuberville  owes me 800.09

Edited by closetohumping

4 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Meh outside the pants ass crack swipe isn’t shit.  Come back when he’s classy and has the hands down the pants and smells it afterwards 

9 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Meh outside the pants ass crack swipe isn’t shit.  Come back when he’s classy and has the hands down the pants and smells it afterwards 

Honestly there would be more going on in a Men's club but the chick would be getting paid. It's his personal business honestly. But hey, you keep being you and I will continue to be entertained.

23 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Didn’t his old lady already tweet something that sounded like her being cool with it all?  Whether she did or not, I don’t see this being anywhere close to something to derail anybody’s career.  He rubbed a girl from outside her pants. Meh. 

Username...checks out?

• Haha 1

Did he fuck her? Did he even kiss her? No? This will pass in short order. Like any of his players will care.

I have a couple of friends who used to tend bar at a strip club. Her older sister and brother-in-law would visit. He’d buy her sister a lap dance and vice versa. (It’s a lot hotter when a stripper gives a lap dance to another woman.)

This was a restaurant. Har har har, we can all have a good laugh about it. But no one really cares. 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Did he fuck her? Did he even kiss her? No? This will pass in short order. Like any of his players will care.

I have a couple of friends who used to tend bar at a strip club. Her older sister and brother-in-law would visit. He’d buy her sister a lap dance and vice versa. (It’s a lot hotter when a stripper gives a lap dance to another woman.)

This was a restaurant. Har har har, we can all have a good laugh about it. But no one really cares. 

I think he missed the bag and went straight to second base. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Deej said:

Thanks, but no thanks. I believe in masks and vaccinations. 

And she's into fly masks and apple paste.  No telling what kinky shit she'd be down for.  

On the one hand, you got Shelley's ass at home smelling like aisle 5 at Tractor Supply co. 

And on the other finger, this hot young 25YO blonde whose ass tastes like french vanilla ice cream.  

27 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Difficult? No. He is a fucking football coach. High Pressure/stress, yes. I'm pretty sure he didn't pay her. She is just a skank/slut looking for a surgar daddy. Which in no way excuses his behavior.

If she were smart, she would have gone somewhere without cameras with him to exchange an NDA for hush money. There's nothing to hush about when it's all over the internet. 

30 minutes ago, Longhornlove said:

Winning games in the NFL isn't difficult? You serious - Clark? 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

With that roster, in that situation, that he put himself in, damn near impossible. Generally I wouldn't consider football coach a difficult job. Winning in that job, difficult yes. Being a football coach itself, not so much.

Edited by Longhornlove

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Don't like 50% of the coaches win in any given week?  My industry has a far lower success rate.