Fuck the Police!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard

And not the other color
So police think
They have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit cuz I ain't the one for a punk mother fucker with a badge and a gun to be beatin on and thrown in jail
We can go toe to toe in the middle of a cell

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 years later...

My BIL is a cop. He told me this hilarious story: he and his partner were wrestling a perp on the ground, trying to get him cuffed. A K9 unit rolled up, the K9 cop let his dog out to help subdue the guy. The dog runs up and bites my BIL's partner on the ass.

So the partner is screaming on the ground while the dog chews on his ass. The K9 cop is busy trying to pull the dog off. My BIL is left to wrestle with the perp by himself.

Perp ends up running away, but they eventually catch him. Partner has to go to the emergency room to get stitches in his ass. Not sure what they did with the dog-retired, more training?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

A K9 unit rolled up, the K9 cop let his dog out to help subdue the guy. The dog runs up and bites my BIL's partner on the ass.

Perp ends up running away, but they eventually catch him. Partner has to go to the emergency room to get stitches in his ass. Not sure what they did with the dog-retired, more training?

Gave it a Medal?

• 3 months later...

I was just enlightened when Youtube recommended a video and I went down a rabbit hole.

It's like watching Cops, but for the Good guys, b/c they are being filmed, most of the time.

There is this thing called First Amendment Auditing, Peeps go around and try to get arrested for filming...  There are many.

These channels have a few of those interactions, but mostly they are regular people and cops.

It is surprising that the police don't know the constitution as well as other laws.  

It takes 6 months, get a badge and gun.  It takes one 2 years to become an electrician or plumber.

Police Brutality Matters 

Audit The Audit - He goes over Laws on each encounter.

LackLuster - 3rd Favorite, Finds some of the best Auditors.

I hate 1st  Auditors, but I appreciate what they do.  

The channels I shared don't have much Auditors.

I have a couple or journeys that I think should be podcasts.

Dyin To Live

ASD - DOCS

Check out the Playlists, he is organized, The guy from Virginias story is very interesting.  He is a Black 1st amendment guy, corrections officer that eventually does time from the Officer Harrasment.

Check out this other channel, Organized docs on Police.

Edited by William Wallace

• 9 months later...

‘Monstrous, Monstrous Acts': Ex-Boston Police Union President Pleads Guilty to Child Rape

A former head of Boston's police union facing a total of 33 charges in connection with the rape and abuse of six children over various periods of time beginning in the 1990s pleaded guilty Monday.

Rose, 67, a former Boston police officer and president of the Boston Police Patrolmen's Association, was arrested on child sex charges in August of 2020 stemming from allegations that he sexually assaulted a young relative starting when she was 7.

The victim, now a teenager, told police the assaults continued for five years, until she turned 12. Rose allegedly touched her inappropriately and asked her to perform sexual acts on him in his West Roxbury home.

Rose was later charged with the rape and abuse of five other children. Prosecutors said most of the charges date back to the 1990s, but at least one was within the last two years.

“He had these children’s trust from the beginning. He didn't need to gain it. By virtue of his position, he had their trust," Assistant Suffolk District Attorney Audrey Mark said in court Monday. "And he violated their trust over and over. He violated their bodies. And these children, and these adult survivors, will live with that trauma for the rest of their lives."

Rose was allowed to remain on the force for years despite sufficient evidence found by internal investigators supporting allegations that he sexually assaulted a minor, according to documents released by the city last year.

The internal affairs file was ordered released by acting Mayor Kim Janey after The Boston Globe reported that Rose had been able to keep his badge despite a criminal complaint in 1995 for sexual assault on a 12-year-old child.

The criminal complaint was eventually dropped, but the department's Internal Affairs Division concluded there was enough evidence to support the allegations, according to the documents. Then-Boston Police Commissioner Paul F. Evans was notified in a June 1996 memo of the results of the probe.

Rose had been relieved of his weapon and placed on administrative duty, but was returned to full duty after an attorney for the Boston Police Patrolmen's Association wrote to the commissioner in October 1997 and threatened to file a grievance, according to the documents.

TLDR: Boston police protected and enabled a child molester for decades. Even voted him president of their patrolman's union, which also knowingly protected a child molester.

Edited by Captainant

On 7/20/2021 at 7:23 AM, deadshank said:

Bullet head cop was so full of BS.  Lots of bluster and dead wrong.  

I’ve watched plenty of those videos.   99% of cops react the same way.   It’s like clockwork.

All. Of. This.

Bully bullethead ended up looking like the dumbass he is.

‘It’s like they stamp morons like that out of some hydraulic press.  Way to live up to the stereotype HERO!

• 2 weeks later...

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/authorities-investigating-if-retired-federal-agent-knew-of-buffalo-mass-shooting-plans-in-advance/article_bd408f18-dd39-11ec-be53-df8fdd095d6f.html

Authorities investigating if retired federal agent knew of Buffalo mass shooting plans in advance

A police vehicle is parked at the Tops Markets on Jefferson Avenue in Buffalo on May 15, a day after a gunman murdered 10 people and injured three others.

Law enforcement officers are investigating whether a retired federal agent had about 30 minutes advance notice of a white supremacist's plans to murder Black people at a Buffalo supermarket, two law enforcement officials told The Buffalo News.

Authorities believe the former agent – believed to be from Texas – was one of at least six individuals who regularly communicated with accused gunman Payton Gendron in an online chat room where racist hatred was discussed, the two officials said.

The two law enforcement sources with direct knowledge of the investigation stated these individuals were invited by Gendron to read about his mass shooting plans and the target location about 30 minutes before Gendron killed 10 people at Tops Markets on Jefferson Avenue on May 14.

1 minute ago, BLKNSTY said:

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/authorities-investigating-if-retired-federal-agent-knew-of-buffalo-mass-shooting-plans-in-advance/article_bd408f18-dd39-11ec-be53-df8fdd095d6f.html

Authorities investigating if retired federal agent knew of Buffalo mass shooting plans in advance

A police vehicle is parked at the Tops Markets on Jefferson Avenue in Buffalo on May 15, a day after a gunman murdered 10 people and injured three others.

Law enforcement officers are investigating whether a retired federal agent had about 30 minutes advance notice of a white supremacist's plans to murder Black people at a Buffalo supermarket, two law enforcement officials told The Buffalo News.

Authorities believe the former agent – believed to be from Texas – was one of at least six individuals who regularly communicated with accused gunman Payton Gendron in an online chat room where racist hatred was discussed, the two officials said.

The two law enforcement sources with direct knowledge of the investigation stated these individuals were invited by Gendron to read about his mass shooting plans and the target location about 30 minutes before Gendron killed 10 people at Tops Markets on Jefferson Avenue on May 14.

If true, that piece of shit better be charged w/ accessory to murder or whatever the applicable charge is. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This piece of shit should NOT be in law enforcement. (On second thought, perhaps he fits right in. Carry on.)

https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/little-league-baseball-coach-fired-rough-encounter-opposing-players-after-loss/285-d9898a7e-7b3d-46bc-a058-6c38bf4999a6?fbclid=IwAR38B-H3Avnz8HIPH3KOR9eJpTvIYhKV1G8UCKFNDVk39VPG5iVzziRfmhY

HOUSTON — A sergeant with the Harris County Precinct 5 Constable's Office lost his job as a Little League baseball coach due to his actions after a game in west Houston last weekend.

Kenneth Wendt's poor sportsmanship was caught on camera after his 9-and-under Scorpions Baseball team lost to Prospects Baseball on Saturday.

The game was over, but the drama was just getting started. The two teams lined up to high-five, but Wendt, who is seen in the video wearing khaki shorts, took it too far. He's seen bumping into the first kids in the line.

Parents are angry, saying he was too aggressive.

"Nothing in the world gives you the right to do that to kids," Prospects 9U baseball coach Victor Torres said.

Torres said you'd expect it from the kids, but not the coach.

"They come in and they slap you hard on the hand. And you'll be like, 'hey, don't do that.' But an adult, you wouldn't expect it," Torres said. "I was upset. I was really upset."

Scorpions Baseball sent KHOU 11 News this statement: "His actions were unacceptable and do not align with our organization’s values. We removed him from coaching and from our club about 8:30 a.m. Sunday."

"How is that even possible," Torres said. "You hold them to a higher standard. And then you come out here and do that to kids, to 9-year-old kids."

A parent from the Scorpions, who was at the game Saturday, is defending the former coach.

“We have known the Wendt family for two years and Kenny has always been a great husband, father, and coach. He spends an extraordinary amount of time in coaching and helping kids and their families both on and off the field.,” the parent said.

Torres said it's a teachable moment for everyone.

"Just like I tell my kids" 'We don't lose, we learn,'" Torres said. "You don't do that to 9-year-olds. You don't put your hands on 9-year-olds. Especially not someone else's child."

The Harris County Constable Precinct 5 Office is aware of the incident and is investigating.

• Rage+1 3

27 minutes ago, Jshep34 said:

Dude was a select baseball coach. It wasn't the first time he shown to be super aggressive. Had a track record of it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Coach is apparently quite a turd.  

Don’t drop vague teasers.  Name names.  

• Like 1