Fuck the Police!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard

5 hours ago, C-Man said:

I saw a few comments online where people are saying that sometimes a coach is needed to physically toughen players up. WTF. He's intentionally hurting his opponent, the winning team comprised of 8-year olds. What lesson is he teaching, that if you win you deserve to get hurt?

I'm sure the constable's office will make some remarks about looking into the situation but not do anything about it. Maybe just maybe the elected constable will find this guy a new job in neighboring county, along with a promotion, to move the PR problem out the door. 100% this guy doesn't miss a paycheck as a LE officer.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 5/27/2022 at 10:49 AM, DigglerontheHoof said:

If true, that piece of shit better be charged w/ accessory to murder or whatever the applicable charge is. 

Gross negligence?

I'm pretty sure there's a duty to report,  right? 

what we got here is a total hum-dinger of an episode that happened in Houston back in Feb.  The video has been out for a while, but its just now gaining traction.

the video is the HPD release of surveillance and body cam footage

In this video we have police officer who is seemingly deaf, combined with being braindead, and all about himself and HIS safety only during an active shooter incident at the mall....  The security guard has to tell this LEO the same shit multiple times because he's not fucking listening.

and this LEO is all about his safety and refusing to go into the active shooter mall alone until he finally hears what the security guard (who gave a ROCK FUCKING SOLID description of the shooter, his clothes where he was, etc) has been saying... that the active shooter SHOT AN OFF DUTY COP AT LEAST 8 TIMES....

suddenly our LEO gives a fuck and does a solo Leeeeroy Jenkins charging into the same building that 30 seconds ago he said he couldnt go into by himself without backup.

ends up going to the store where the off duty was shot, gets told the description of the shooter for at least the 5th or 6th time, sees the suspected shooter (who has dropped the gun and now has a sharp object).  

he tells the guy to drop the knife multiple times, keeps backing away to give distance, even turns a fucking corner before the suspect keeps steadily coming after him and finally the copy shoots him.  dude gets back up a few seconds later and is tased and finally in custody.

what makes this bonkers is, this is a legitimate "good shoot"  even though he maybe should have had a taser out once he saw the guy had a knife)  the cop literally told the guy multiple times to drop the knife, and tried to avoid getting too close and when hes finally charged, decides that he has to shoot.

but the cop didnt fucking care about the public at all- perfectly happy to wait for backup during an active shooter incident- UNTIL it turns out a cop was shot and now he gives a fuck.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

assuming the kid doesnt end up with brain damage or gets popped hard for the gun discharge.... hes gonna get paid a decent amount of money.   It will be enough that again, as long as he doesnt end up with permenant damage, its gonna be almost worth it to get hit like that.

Of course the city's taxpayers get to pay the fine while the officer will get something stupid like a suspended paid 30 days off and back on the force again in a month. 

as has been said numerous times before, the only way to get this shit to end, or to get other cops to break the blue wall is to make incidents like this come out of the cops retirement funds.   when they start paying the fines themselves they will give much more of a shit. 

24 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Big fucking roided up walking stereotype of the abusive cop. Let’s hear the history of complaints against him on his record.

Sad thing is that female cop is probably being vilified and ostracized by her fellow cops. 

• Like 2

yeah, there was another thread where that same video was previously posted--- maybe 6-8 weeks ago. 

the initial incident happened something like 8 months ago.   So this idiot Sgt has been suspended with pay this whole time while the police chief had said they were "investigating" the incident to see if anything illegal had happened.

as was pointed out on the original thread, if a non blue wall wearing member of the public had done that to a cop, they would have been instantly arrested for attempted murder of a cop, in jail without bond from the moment of the arrest and sure as fuck not making any money.

but its totally cool if the roided up Sgt does it to a female officer cause thats just blue wall rasslin'.

Edited by AUS-97HORN

32 minutes ago, Nivek said:

That cop seems awfully comfortable threatening and putting his hands on a woman in public.   Fortunately she is a cop as well and the other cops body cameras didn't suddenly malfunction. 

Good thing the other cops didn’t turn off their body cams like he ordered them to do.

Sad thing is that female cop is probably being vilified and ostracized by her fellow cops. 

Every one of you knows this is the case.
Which is proof that ACAB. When the unicorn “good cop” appears….that cop is promptly destroyed by the rest of them. There are no good cops - the rest of the cops won’t allow there to be.

The neighborhood Circle K had cops giving a field sobriety test to a young woman during a thunderstorm next to a heavy traffic area about an hour ago. I was walking by and heard the cop say “ Your quoting the constitution and I’m telling you Arizona law.”

Laughed it off, got a drink inside and when I came back told the people I hoped they videotaped it. They were less than enthusiastic, so I told them there’s no way the FST could stand due to the rain (slippery surface, heavy wind, lightning) and there being 8 lanes of traffic on her side. BUT the girl still ran her car into a gas station sign so she’s turbofucked.

This story is originally from Feb of this year.... but we have one of the dumbest fucking cops in the history of cops caught on camera literally lighting a suspect on fire because of the COPS ACTIONS and choices- NOT the suspects.

first off for whatever reason the suspect/victim was singled out of a group of 8-12 guys on dirtbikes being general nuisances on a public street. 

as far as all the reports go, no accidents happened, but the dirt bikes were clearly riding illegally and recklessly.   So a chat and some tickets were legit in order.

But for some reason the helicopter decided to focus on 1 rider and let the rest go.  the copter then directly  5-6 cops who were all roided up and in hot pursuit because the dirt bike riders had refused to respect their authoritay.  and they decide to bum rush the rider who was at the pump (having thought he got away from the cops because it was several mins later that they charged him)

so they take him down in the act of pumping gas in his bike, knock him AND the bike over, gas pours onto the ground and on the now FOUR cops wrestling with the ~180lb driver who is of course in the middle dead center of the gas spill.

and deputy RETARD hears someone scream GAS! GAS!  and our boy is like, Gas?  cool, lets use a taser and the predictable happens.  

as of the May 25, 2022 update the deputy was put on 10 weeks of paid admin leave, and being charged with being a dumbass.    Meanwhile the suspect had burns over 75% of his body and thats gonna take MONTHS to recover from, at least 2 cops are lit on fire as well, both suffering 3rd degree burns on a body part.  and its possible the idiot who ignited the taser while covered in gas was one of those burned.

how in the holy fuck is it OK to have a reckless driving charge- where the suspect is cornered and not trying to escape, turn into a fucking 3rd degree barbeque?

oh yeah... and AFTER this driver was put out, but obviously in extreme pain on 75% of his body, these fucks then jumped on his ass to force his hands into handcuffs.

I mean holy fuck, hes NOT fucking running at that  point hes barely going to fucking move at that point.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

This story is originally from Feb of this year.... but we have one of the dumbest fucking cops in the history of cops caught on camera literally lighting a suspect on fire because of the COPS ACTIONS and choices- NOT the suspects.

first off for whatever reason the suspect/victim was singled out of a group of 8-12 guys on dirtbikes being general nuisances on a public street. 

as far as all the reports go, no accidents happened, but the dirt bikes were clearly riding illegally and recklessly.   So a chat and some tickets were legit in order.

But for some reason the helicopter decided to focus on 1 rider and let the rest go.  the copter then directly  5-6 cops who were all roided up and in hot pursuit because the dirt bike riders had refused to respect their authoritay.  and they decide to bum rush the rider who was at the pump (having thought he got away from the cops because it was several mins later that they charged him)

so they take him down in the act of pumping gas in his bike, knock him AND the bike over, gas pours onto the ground and on the now FOUR cops wrestling with the ~180lb driver who is of course in the middle dead center of the gas spill.

and deputy RETARD hears someone scream GAS! GAS!  and our boy is like, Gas?  cool, lets use a taser and the predictable happens.  

as of the May 25, 2022 update the deputy was put on 10 weeks of paid admin leave, and being charged with being a dumbass.    Meanwhile the suspect had burns over 75% of his body and thats gonna take MONTHS to recover from, at least 2 cops are lit on fire as well, both suffering 3rd degree burns on a body part.  and its possible the idiot who ignited the taser while covered in gas was one of those burned.

how in the holy fuck is it OK to have a reckless driving charge- where the suspect is cornered and not trying to escape, turn into a fucking 3rd degree barbeque?

oh yeah... and AFTER this driver was put out, but obviously in extreme pain on 75% of his body, these fucks then jumped on his ass to force his hands into handcuffs.

I mean holy fuck, hes NOT fucking running at that  point hes barely going to fucking move at that point.

I'm not 100% up to date on the current scoring system, but I think your outrage at police is at least partially negated by the use of the "R" word.  I turn to younger, more informed posters for a final verdict.  For now, at least, you should probably remain in outrage timeout until this gets sorted.

Also - fuck that fucking fuck of a cop and the entire department for causing that situation.

• Hook 'Em 1

Dog dies in car after driver arrested for DWI, Round Rock police say

A dog died in a car after Round Rock police arrested and chargedthe driver for driving while intoxicated, an official said.

Police responded at 12:15 p.m. Sunday to a report of a reckless driver in the 100 block of University Oaks Boulevard, said Nick Olivier, a department spokesman. Temperatures in the area at the time ranged from the low to mid 90s.

An officer told the driver to turn the car and air conditioning on before beginning the field sobriety test, Olivier said.

The driver was arrested for driving while intoxicated, said Oliver.

"At some point while an officer was waiting for the on-call animal control officer, the engine turned off on its own, unbeknownst to the officer," Olivier said. "When Animal Control arrived, the dog was found to be deceased."

The dog was a husky and the driver was its owner, said Olivier.

The dog has been sent to College Station for a necropsy, police said. The owner was immediately notified, said Olivier. "This was an unfortunate incident and we are trying to determine how this happened," he said.

Bolded for bullshit.

• Rage+1 3

1 hour ago, RPM said:

Dog dies in car after driver arrested for DWI, Round Rock police say

A dog died in a car after Round Rock police arrested and chargedthe driver for driving while intoxicated, an official said.

Police responded at 12:15 p.m. Sunday to a report of a reckless driver in the 100 block of University Oaks Boulevard, said Nick Olivier, a department spokesman. Temperatures in the area at the time ranged from the low to mid 90s.

An officer told the driver to turn the car and air conditioning on before beginning the field sobriety test, Olivier said.

The driver was arrested for driving while intoxicated, said Oliver.

"At some point while an officer was waiting for the on-call animal control officer, the engine turned off on its own, unbeknownst to the officer," Olivier said. "When Animal Control arrived, the dog was found to be deceased."

The dog was a husky and the driver was its owner, said Olivier.

The dog has been sent to College Station for a necropsy, police said. The owner was immediately notified, said Olivier. "This was an unfortunate incident and we are trying to determine how this happened," he said.

Bolded for bullshit.

Fob was too far away from the car, maybe? But how do you not notice the car isn't making any noise anymore? That's some negligent shit right there. Poor dog.

4 minutes ago, boknowstecmo said:

Fob was too far away from the car, maybe? But how do you not notice the car isn't making any noise anymore? That's some negligent shit right there. Poor dog.

I don't believe they let him start the car and walk away because that's illegal under state law. Pretty sure the car keys were in the cop's pocket while he macho'd a DWI arrest then a) realized he fucked up or b)didn't give a fuck about the yapping, snapping dog he had to deal with getting the driver out.

• Like 1

we all know what happened there right.  this aint rocket science.

the cop was told to wait for animal control, and the cop then went and sat in their air-conditioned car, not bothering to check on the dog until animal control showed up and the dog was dead.

I would be shocked if this fucks camera showed him/her ever checking on the dog again after the driver was driven off.

Edited by AUS-97HORN
  • Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Samson's Wig said:

WTF is tik tok cop talking about that the guy was getting up on him?   Lots of cops need an ass-whipping, but holy shit that guy is a ticking time bomb.

Just an average asshole cop being an asshole. Backstory on this guy, it was day 11 on the job with this dept. He has been with multiple agencies(shocking I know), and apparently this dept did get rid of him but allowed him to resign instead of being fired. Probably so he can more easily pick up a commission in another town.

Edited by Cornpop
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

now see, thats a moment where the settlement offer is going on and if Im the guy that put up with that shit, I ask the fucking judge for permission to waive the entire settlement  as long as I am allowed 2 mins in boxing ring with that asshole cop... with him being handcuffed to a chair and me having to wear boxing gloves.

I dont want your money judge, I just want to beat that mans ass and give him the proper ass whooping he should have got as a pouty 10 year old that he clearly never had. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, AUS-97HORN said:

now see, thats a moment where the settlement offer is going on and if Im the guy that put up with that shit, I ask the fucking judge for permission to waive the entire settlement  as long as I am allowed 2 mins in boxing ring with that asshole cop... with him being handcuffed to a chair and me having to wear boxing gloves.

I dont want your money judge, I just want to beat that mans ass and give him the proper ass whooping he should have got as a pouty 10 year old that he clearly never had. 

The full video including the BNSF guy with his wife down in the police chief’s office is on YouTube.  It gets worse.