Fuck the Police!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard

1 hour ago, deadshank said:

The full video including the BNSF guy with his wife down in the police chief’s office is on YouTube.  It gets worse.   

Here's what @deadshank is referring to:

Pretty freakin' infuriating.

I don't think the cop needs an asskicking. My armchair psychology feels he probably got his ass kicked plenty as a kid and sought out a job as an adult where he could pay it forward.

Don't know the man and could be wrong, but he seems like an utter piece of shit. Savagely insecure.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Here's what @deadshank is referring to:

Pretty freakin' infuriating.

I don't think the cop needs an asskicking. My armchair psychology feels he probably got his ass kicked plenty as a kid and sought out a job as an adult where he could pay it forward.

Don't know the man and could be wrong, but he seems like an utter piece of shit. Savagely insecure.

One would think BNSF attorneys should step in on their employee’s behalf seeing as he was on the clock.  RRs have major resources, their own police and lots of political clout that could drop a huge pile of shit on the little Arkansas town PD and prosecuting attorney.  

None of that power appears to have been wielded per the video.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, deadshank said:

One would think BNSF attorneys should step in on their employee’s behalf seeing as he was on the clock.  RRs have major resources, their own police and lots of political clout that could drop a huge pile of shit on the little Arkansas town PD and prosecuting attorney.  

None of that power appears to have been wielded per the video. 

Not shocked that the chief and DA tried to railroad (SWIDT?) Mr. Finley for having the audacity to file a complaint about the behavior of one of their "peace" officers, but I am shocked their bogus citations actually went to trial.

Not sure how much/if any of that $57,500 civil settlement went to Mr. Finley's criminal defense attorney, but Mr. Finley deserved a heckuva lot more than $57,500 for his time and expense.

Cop, chief and DA should all have to find other careers because they are NOT in it for the public's best interests.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just some boys in blue trying to make it home safely to their families you ungrateful savages.  I mean, yeah...sure...I guess you can also make it home safely by yielding to oncoming traffic, stopping at yellow lights, and not flinging yourself off an overpass...but sometimes you just gotta beat the ever living shit out of a colored person who is having a hard time complying because of the the massive head trauma.  

i do love how everytime the police are told..... HEY ASSHOLES... lets hold off on the head beating!!! their immediate response is to tell the bystander to GTFO the and know their role as a civillian to not intercede in their beating of another human who is bound, and held down by 3 grown men. 

This is why the folks recording George Floyd couldnt do what needed to be done, and shove Derek Chauvin off of him.... if anyone HAD done that,  they would have been immediately arrested for felony assault of a police officer.   and possibly beaten themselves.... George would still be alive today, and we probably would have never heard of him, but the person who sacrificed their freedom to save George would have lost between 2-5 years of their life behind bars, and having a police record with a felony conviction which guaranteed they would not be able to get another job other than a manual labor job the rest of their life. 

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

22 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

i do love how everytime the police are told..... HEY ASSHOLES... lets hold off on the head beating!!! their immediate response is to tell the bystander to GTFO the and know their role as a civillian to not intercede in their beating of another human who is bound, and held down by 3 grown men. 

This is why the folks recording George Floyd couldnt do what needed to be done, and shove Derek Chauvin off of him.... if anyone HAD done that,  they would have been immediately arrested for felony assault of a police officer.   and possibly beaten themselves.... George would still be alive today, and we probably would have never heard of him, but the person who sacrificed their freedom to save George would have lost between 2-5 years of their life behind bars, and having a police record with a felony conviction which guaranteed they would not be able to get another job other than a manual labor job the rest of their life. 

That probably would've got you shot

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.kark.com/news/state-news/three-arkansas-officers-suspended-and-under-investigation-after-video-shows-alleged-beating/

MULBERRY, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — UPDATE: The man in the video has been identified as Randal Ray Worcester, 27, of Goose Creek South Carolina. He was taken to a hospital with minor head injuries after resisting arrest. He is facing charges of:

Battery in the second degree
Assault in the first degree
Resisting arrest refusal to submit to arrest
Possessing instrument of criminal trespass
Criminal mischief in the second degree
Terroristic threatening in the first degree
Assault in the second degree

2 hours ago, Celery Man said:

First one to suggest that his charges excuse their actions is a fascist.

I wonder if ANY of those charges came about before the beating, or if they are all associated with him trying to keep his skull in one piece. 

yeah I'm not a fascist whisperer but all of those charges could roll up under "being disobedient and he might have had something in his hand". Of course, he could have been beating someone in the street when the cops rolled up and it wouldn't change the fact that those pigs should be in prison.

My dad used to work for BN, one of his jobs used to be going out and checking on suicides on tracks and give reports to the necessary agencies. Definitely heard some interesting stories when I got older. They are basically an arm or the government, he will get his settlement and move right along, his old boss is now…

13 hours ago, AUS-97HORN said:

This is also why had the rookie MPD officer even so much as touched Chauvin, he would have faced a board of inquiry and been drummed out of the force by the end of the week.

• 3 months later...
16 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

Y'all should probably speak more politely about the next head of the DPS or some similar job.  Bad cops always find a landing spot.  There will be another.  And he'll move on up.

33 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

She said that the city is making changes to the hiring process to “reassure the community of Floresville that we strive for the ultimate best for our city.”

Yeah, Okay - Reaction GIFs

• 3 months later...

Wife got pulled over driving back from San Antonio this afternoon.  The reason?  For changing lanes too often.  She claims it was twice.  Once because she and the cop were riding directly next to each other for like 2 miles and it made her nervous.  And the next time because the car in front of her slowed way down so she moved back over.

He took her license and insurance, went back to his car, and then returned with a warning.  He said, "I have to give you an official warning for racial profiling purposes."  And then turned and left.  She's white.

The only way I can take that is they have to make it look like they don't racial profile by randomly pulling over white people and then documenting it.  LOL.  Thanks for officially admitting to what we already know.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

Wife got pulled over driving back from San Antonio this afternoon.  The reason?  For changing lanes too often.  She claims it was twice.  Once because she and the cop were riding directly next to each other for like 2 miles and it made her nervous.  And the next time because the car in front of her slowed way down so she moved back over.
He took her license and insurance, went back to his car, and then returned with a warning.  He said, "I have to give you an official warning for racial profiling purposes."  And then turned and left.  She's white.
The only way I can take that is they have to make it look like they don't racial profile by randomly pulling over white people and then documenting it.  LOL.  Thanks for officially admitting to what we already know.

100%. Build the file to make fake data. Been this way forever. 20+ years ago, I have a case that had me flying in and out of a small-midsize airport 2x a week. I kept getting pulled aside so they could “swab my briefcase for bomb residue.” Time after time. I finally tell them “hey guys…y’all do your job, I’m not arguing. But…do I meet some sort of profile or something?” The security guys look at each other, as in “should we tell him?” One finally says “well….we have to swab a certain number of passengers every day, and we see you here all the time so we know your bag will test clean.”
I felt so much safer after that.

On 3/30/2023 at 4:04 AM, YGIFS said:

Wait, that's how fentanyl gets around the country?  It's not driven around by a guy named Pedro in a Kia minivan with "IN TOW" written on the back window in soap?  Shocked, I tell you.  

Passed a guy pulling a travel trailer this weekend with IN TOW in tape on the back of the trailer.  I chuckled.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Well…it WAS in a town where the go-to restaurant was ripped right out of 1974, with waitresses in short skirts and sexy hose, serving steaks and booze. The Scotch and Sirloin, legendary place.

You'd be disappointed to learn that they really classed up the Scotch and Sirloin a few years back. The classic vibe is long gone, unfortunately. Same thing for the airport. The terminal is no longer a complete dump.

• Rage+1 1

Remember Derek Chauvin? The City of Minneapolis settled two more excessive force lawsuits yesterday from similar incidents from this asshole that occurred BEFORE he murdered George Floyd.

That $36 million figure does not include the equipment, squad cars,  and 3rd Precinct HQ that were put to the torch and are still being replaced. 

And depending on how you look at it, MPD is retiring his badge and number. No word if it will go to the rafters someplace. 

LEOs of small Oklahoma Sheriffs Office caught on tape discussing ways to execute local journalists and dispose of their bodies. Also pining for the bygone days of lynching blacks.

https://tulsaworld.com/news/local/oklahoma-governor-says-mccurtain-county-officials-caught-on-audio-should-resign/article_2737c4f6-dd2d-11ed-a7db-43921ed87a5c.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...