Fuck the Police!!!!!!!!!!!

Bernard

18 minutes ago, Steel Shank said:

^^^ WTF?!

Lemme answer it for you:

Cops gonna cop.

If they have guns, will they use them with wild abandon completely inappropriately?  Yep.  See above.

If they have guns, will they FAIL to use them in a way that any sane person would expect, to protect people, including children?  Yep.  See Uvalde.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Lemme answer it for you:

Cops gonna cop.

If they have guns, will they use them with wild abandon completely inappropriately?  Yep.  See above.

If they have guns, will they FAIL to use them in a way that any sane person would expect, to protect people, including children?  Yep.  See Uvalde.

never. call. the. cops. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 5/12/2023 at 9:41 AM, Brisketexan said:

Lemme answer it for you:

Cops gonna cop.

different views:

• Rage+1 2

On 5/27/2023 at 9:08 AM, MissingInAction said:

I waved at a cop as he drove by and the cocksucker flipped me off.

A few years ago, I was walking with my son and his little brother in the stroller.  Some cops came flying down the street around the bend and they were barrelling toward us.  I pushed the stroller, and kid and dove into the grass to put more distance between us and the street.  The cops started laughing as they sped past us.   There were no lights on and no emergency, they were just having a jolly ole time speeding through neighborhoods.  

Edited by Nivek
  • Rage+1 1

Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission question: A waitress in town was telling me about a bar on 6th where the bouncer was talking to a policeman and reached into his pocket and pulled out coke by mistake and the police didn't do anything but give him a look. Same waitress was telling me about a late night bar in Austin that serves until the early morning hours. TABC would have to know about it - they tell customers not to film - like that would work. I assume TABC has to be paid off. How common is that in Austin? It pisses me off because they are such assholes to everyone else.

30 minutes ago, pacman said:

Yeah....I can't tell WHAT the hell is going on from that whole thread.  I mean, I am naturally inclined to believe the cops and their enablers are being the fascist pigs that they are deep in their souls....but I have no idea what this story is actually about.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....I can't tell WHAT the hell is going on from that whole thread.  I mean, I am naturally inclined to believe the cops and their enablers are being the fascist pigs that they are deep in their souls....but I have no idea what this story is actually about.

So your bone didn't get chilled?

17 hours ago, Bevo said:

Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission question: A waitress in town was telling me about a bar on 6th where the bouncer was talking to a policeman and reached into his pocket and pulled out coke by mistake and the police didn't do anything but give him a look. Same waitress was telling me about a late night bar in Austin that serves until the early morning hours. TABC would have to know about it - they tell customers not to film - like that would work. I assume TABC has to be paid off. How common is that in Austin? It pisses me off because they are such assholes to everyone else.

Law enforcement is just organized crime.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, Bevo said:

lol you new to town?

apd is a huge protection racket, like every other police force or organized crime operation

7 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

lol you new to town?

apd is a huge protection racket, like every other police force or organized crime operation

In New Orleans, it was pretty obvious. In Austin, when I was frequenting the bars I never really noticed. I thought TABC was always raiding places on 6th.

Just now, Bevo said:

In New Orleans, it was pretty obvious. In Austin, when I was frequenting the bars I never really noticed. I thought TABC was always raiding places on 6th.

ah well tabc and apd are two different animals. both on the take obviously. I'm pretty sure when tabc was raiding those places, somebody wasn't getting their weekly envelope. think about how absurd those raids were. 

meanwhile for decades

image.png.7df7c4e7ab02b5799365a1c0a2450d64.png

pay your protection. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bevo said:

Only those that don't pay.

There was a time when TABC was essentially an extension of prohibition. Their entire purpose was to fuck with those who sold booze and those who drank it. 

Now it's like every other corrupt law enforcement pig party.

• Like 2

this is fucking  unbelievable.

reminder again, to everyone. If pulled over and you are the driver,   YOU DONT NEED TO ANSWER ANY OFFICER QUESTIONS OTHER THAN BASIC INFORMATION.

If the cop starts getting question-y, be polite and ask what you are being pulled over for, provide your DL, insurance & registration and thats it.  decline to answer any questions.

Stop being chatty with the cops.

Q: whats your name?

A: Here's my DL, its has my information on it.

Q: where were you going

A: I prefer to not answer,  am i getting a ticket?

Q: why wont you answer the question?

A: I prefer to not answer and remain silent, am I getting a ticket? am I being detained, and am I free to go?

Q:  Is it OK to search your car?

A:  you dont have permission to enter or touch anything in my car.  AM I BEING DETAINED? AM I FREE TO GO?

That's it.  if you get a ticket, get the ticket, sign it, and go, deal with a lawyer later to fight the ticket.  

Cops have a very limited timeframe once they pull you over to continue to talk to you, unless they get probable cause.  refusing to answer other than basic questions eliminates the first thing and once you ask if you are being detained that starts a whole new sped up clock that the cops now only have a "reasonable" amount of time to run your info for warrants, tickets, etc.    

If they want to bring a dog they have to have a reason, and "making sure you dont have drugs" isnt a fucking reason to wait to get a dog.

Can I have my ticket please? Am I free to go?  why am I not free to go if I am not being detained?  Please give me my ticket and let me go.

this fucking video below is MIND BLOWING.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2