Who will win: Yankees vs Red Sox

shadow_operative

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/05/21 at 11:45 PM

3 minutes ago, Starfleet Command said:

It won’t make a difference. This was likely the Yankees best chance to win a WS for a long time.  You don’t have money to fill the holes that have developed on your roster with all the arb money you will be hit with this off-season. 

This is maybe the dumbest post in the thread, a thread which I have posted a lot in. We’re not the Royals. We have the money to do whatever we want. Ownership just likes to pretend we don’t. Also I don’t see all these holes you speak of. Catcher, center for sure. We have 2 of the top shortstop prospects in baseball in the minors, that’s no long term concern. 6th lowest team ERA in baseball this year, better than the Astros. Pitching isn’t a huge concern. The Yankees have a World Series shot every year they’re just run by morons.

5 minutes ago, Helobious said:

This is maybe the dumbest post in the thread, a thread which I have posted a lot in. We’re not the Royals. We have the money to do whatever we want. Ownership just likes to pretend we don’t. Also I don’t see all these holes you speak of. Catcher, center for sure. We have 2 of the top shortstop prospects in baseball in the minors, that’s no long term concern. 6th lowest team ERA in baseball this year, better than the Astros. Pitching isn’t a huge concern. The Yankees have a World Series shot every year they’re just run by morons.

Neither of those SS prospects are going to be ready to contribute next season. Yankees were also near dead last in WAR for CF.  You’re starting 1B is a rental.  Torres hasn’t played well since 2019. Urshela has been a JAG this season.  Like many other teams, the Yankees may exceed the LT threshold for a single season, but they aren’t going to go above it for multiple seasons and incur the draft penalties. 

44 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I thought he was going to say something reasonable about Gallo being better. Didn't expect the Cole Cy Young scorcher of a take 

Yeah that was stupid as fuck. Who gives a shit what you think the guy who just choked his ass off in the biggest game of the season will do next year?

You are by far the worst poster around here. Just go to texags or something
  • Hook 'Em 1