2022 - WR Brenen Thompson

Hiphopopotamos

9 hours ago, Gut Wagon said:

So if I invite Brenen out to our ranch in the Hill Country to shoot a deer, will I have to run that through compliance? Hypothetically, I mean. 

He can be a celebrity guest.  Pay him a fee, food and drinks, a nice buck — for being a celebrity guest at your ranch.  He can come to ours next.  

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Bevo said:

“…and there was one man, right there, between he and the goal line…”

WTF?!?

He got it correct live and then fucked it up for all eternity on the replay.

He probably uses “less” and “fewer” interchangeably. 

• Rage+1 2

11 minutes ago, ousux said:
On 3/6/2022 at 9:40 PM, cafe society said:
What's truly amazing is that nearly 44-45 years later, he's still the fastest athlete to grace the 40 Acres.

Faster than Marquise Goodwin?

Yes indeed.  Without looking at Marquise's times, I would think Johnny was quite a bit faster, relatively speaking with regard to sprinters.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, ousux said:
On 3/6/2022 at 9:40 PM, cafe society said:
What's truly amazing is that nearly 44-45 years later, he's still the fastest athlete to grace the 40 Acres.

Faster than Marquise Goodwin?

Lam broke the world record in the 100 YARD dash at Memorial Stadium, except he didn’t because the Accutrack (?) timer malfunctioned. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

Lam broke the world record in the 100 YARD dash at Memorial Stadium, except he didn’t because the Accutrack (?) timer malfunctioned. 

He also ran a 9.8 100 meters that wasn't counted because the wind was over the limit.  And running a 46.5 400 meter relay leg as a high school senior was beyond absurd.

8 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Did Jamaal Charles ever run under 10 seconds?

I think it was 10.18 for 100 Meters

Brenen is really fast and I am looking forward to seeing his results at some bigger meets and at state. 

In regards to his 10.22 I am not sure of the timing system our what kind of wind he had because it can cause some tremendous times in the panhandle.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/6/2022 at 10:40 PM, cafe society said:

What else is amazing is that it was 22 years until the next time we returned a kickoff for a TD…

Edited by Ignatius
  • Rage+1 2