TNF: Rams @ Seahawks, Fox

shadow_operative2.0

3 minutes ago, Topper13 said:

Yep, in stark contrast to Monday Nights game

Ha, I was actually thinking of grabbing a photo from that game to illustrate my point. but any game with the chargers is off to a good start from the uni standpoint.

Edited by Blotto

I don't think his finger is dislocated.  I think the tendon on the top of his finger snapped.

Had that happen to two of my fingers.  There's no pain, but the tip of the finger can't retract to normal position, so it's awkward to use the hand. He'll still be able to grip with some tape to keep it straight, so my guess is he'll be back.

You wear a small splint on the first knuckle to keep it straight for a month or so to heal.  Will be interesting to see how it affects his throwing.

Just now, Mach 1 said:

I don't think his finger is dislocated.  I think the tendon on the top of his finger snapped.

Had that happen to two of my fingers.  There's no pain, but the tip of the finger can't retract to normal position, so it's awkward to use the hand. He'll still be able to grip with some tape to keep it straight, so my guess is he'll be back.

You wear a small splint on the first knuckle to keep it straight for a month or so to heal.  Will be interesting to see how it affects his throwing.

That's all well and good, but tell us what everyone is wondering - will he be able to wank?

2 minutes ago, Hmbre97 said:

Even if it would have been a penalty, who cares. You back it up 10 yards and rekick vs turning it over on downs on that end of the field. Smart play to rekick it either way.

True. Rule should probably be if he’s over the LOS the opponent gets it there. 

Edited by 4th&Five