Let’s talk about how fucked up Tennessee is

Pancho

8 hours ago, DonkeyCigars said:

This is what I said:

Yet, you have multiple mouth-breathing, idiots spazzing out with "I cAnT BeLiEvE U aRe OkAy Wit Dis!11eleven" because they can't read and are stupid human beings.

I could not have more explicitly stated that my beef was that IF TRUE this is Very Bad! and that my skepticism before reading this was because you, Pancho, have a very sensationalist history of posting reactionary stuff because you are a sensitive, liberal, low tier academic and that's just par for the course. 

Your thread you started implying a black man being lynched (which had to be updated and redacted because it was a mexcian guy committing suicide) is one example. Another more recent being your "Explain This" where you take the same format as this thread, which is posting a tweet that leaves out all context and relevant background which makes the headline look a lot more sensational that it really was.

For those reasons, along with your hyper-sensitivity to denying the term CRT could ever be or mean anything more than an esoteric definition found in academia, I've grown to view your posts with the eye of a skeptic. And if I were to ever start threads with obvious subtext and agenda I would say you and others should take the same exact posture. I don't do that or generally start threads (I guess you can skewer my NFT thread I started) because I don't have an agenda and I'm not a troll. I don't run from direct questions and try to respond in good faith to each and every "call out" or counter question and because I won't just tuck tail and run away but will respond in a manner consistent with my political views, I am living on borrowed time here.

Well, that in combination with the aforementioned idiotic morons who can't read and write and will neg because they are stupid, along with the 4 or 5 handles and their socks who are just sick and tired of my push back and just vehemently disagree with how I choose to believe and think.

All that said, you aren't wrong here. I read the tweetstorm and the article. It was really well done and really well written and it's a travesty. I don't know that I actually owe you an apology for being skeptical of things you post or thinking you aren't exactly the most honest poster on here, but it sounds like you would appreciate one:

I am sorry Pancho. You were right in your premise and your OP. It's horrible and it should be brought to light and thanks for starting the thread and brining attention to it.

I am sorry for the rest of this thread (at least those who aren't the 4-5 people who follow me around and necro-neg to try and be rid of me because I'm meddlesome) for not taking the 45 minutes to dive into the subject and read the long form article before posting. I was unnecessarily incendiary in this instance. It was game day and I was pre-occupied with TX/OU-- if I didn't have the time to dig in I should have just not said anything. Lesson learned.

Edit to add: I anticipate this response will be received well and this will be fun for me 😄

Mush mouth, overly-wordy, fake apology about asking stupid questions, no substance, oh-so-clever pot shots...

Oh, hey, it must be another disingenuous DonkeyCigars post!

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

Mush mouth, overly-wordy, fake apology about asking stupid questions, no substance, oh-so-clever pot shots...

Oh, hey, it must be another disingenuous DonkeyCigars post!

It was pretty straight forward. I said what I said. If you have trouble understanding and/or take issue with it...that sounds like a personal problem 😛

• Fuck You 8

On 10/9/2021 at 8:37 AM, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

Tennessee is a garbage state of snake handlers straight out of season 1 true detective.  They avoid scrutiny because MS and AL soak it all up but they are backward.  

Yeah, but we liberated your Mexican asses back in the 1830s.

i used to enjoy acting superior and punching down to sec states for their complete fucking dumbshittery, and being corrupt, hypocritical, vapid political shithole wastelands.  boy that was fun.

then the last year happened.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, Earl Haffler said:

Yeah, but we liberated your Mexican asses back in the 1830s.

This is true. 

31 minutes ago, sidis said:

i used to enjoy acting superior and punching down to sec states for their complete fucking dumbshittery, and being corrupt, hypocritical, vapid political shithole wastelands.  boy that was fun.

This is also true 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, sidis said:

I will never mock @Bama Chick again because Texas is full blown SEC.  At least Alabama can say they elected Doug Jones 4 years ago.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/9/2021 at 6:37 AM, OneOfTheOutOfFocusGuys said:

Tennessee is a garbage state of snake handlers straight out of season 1 true detective.  They avoid scrutiny because MS and AL soak it all up but they are backward.  

But Nashville.

4 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

These bitches made a promotional video. Like it's some kind of damn tourist attraction. Who the fuck does that?

Muthafucka's need to be horse whipped.

It can keep "those people" where they belong.

Wait, is CR the new douchebag central? Haha, when did that happen? I thought you got crowd sourced when you hit zero? Fuckin immamac. This douche douched a thread with his bs but he is already in purgatory?  Alrighty then, he can't report post to get out and don't let him on any other part of the board,ok? 

Welcome to the thunderdome, donkey dicks!!!!

tina turner auntie entity GIF

Edited by burntorangebongos

9 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Wait, is CR the new douchebag central? Haha, when did that happen? I thought you got crowd sourced when you hit zero? Fuckin immamac. This douche douched a thread with his bs but he is already in purgatory?  Alrighty then, he can't report post to get out and don't let him on any other part of the board,ok? 

Welcome to the thunderdome, donkey dicks!!!!

tina turner auntie entity GIF

You get crowd sourced at -100. Thats how it’s always been. Although if you pay membership I don’t think you can get crowdsourced. 

Well she is no longer teaching.

https://wpln.org/post/rutherford-countys-juvenile-court-judge-is-no-longer-an-adjunct-instructor-at-mtsu/

The email to faculty, signed by university president Sidney McPhee, was one sentence. It said that Davenport, “whose actions overseeing Rutherford County Juvenile Court have recently drawn attention in national media reports, is no longer affiliated with the University.”

In a separate email to WPLN News and ProPublica, a spokesman for the university said MTSU does not comment on personnel matters and that the president’s note “will likely be our only statement on this matter.”

On 10/12/2021 at 1:39 PM, Brothahorn said:

These bitches made a promotional video. Like it's some kind of damn tourist attraction. Who the fuck does that?

Muthafucka's need to be horse whipped.

I lasted :29 of this craziness.  Fucking hell.

• Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Here is the article.  It's more about how un-democratic the Republican Party as a whole is, and the actual risk to our country with the GOP's immoral quest for power.

I have begun to wonder how fucked up the Children are of most Republican Politicians?  Simply as how do you provide a moral framework or realization of the value of honesty from a parent who proves again and again publicly that they have no moral framework nor value for honesty.

Here's a link to the expulsion over decorum and the embrace of child molesters by the GOP who control Tennessean politics.  Gun chants bad... Child Molester (R) etc good...