This is who Steve Sarkisian is.

lilMAC25

3 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

This thread is retarded. We got beat by better personnel, not Sark. Fuck off with this shit. 

Lol.

Sure.

Ol Strong gonna come in here and coach em up.

WAIT, Strong sucked, now Herman is the man that will coach these guys up.

Herman was clearly a drunk philanderer, we need a different guy that’s a better HC. 

SARKISTHESAVIOR.

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Fuck You 25

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

Here we go overreaction time, what surly does best. OU was the better team and everyone bitching today expected to lose this game.

Gonna be annoying as shit for the next few days. 

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Michael Knight said:

Here we go overreaction time, what surly does best. OU was the better team and everyone bitching today expected to lose this game.

Overreaction? Lmao. OU has dominated us for so long now but sure, it's all overreaction. Your same sentence was said for both Strong and Herman when people could see they were frauds early on. Sark will join the ranks. We will be looking for a new coach in 3 years and OU will continue reloading year after fucking year.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 10

4 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Great coaches win games they aren’t supposed to win.

Sarkisian is 50-37. .575 

Middlin

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 17

1 minute ago, pacman said:

Sark's adjustment to OU bringing the house on D was very poor. They left the middle wide open. We should have quick slant/te quick throw them to death...

Fucking A!

But nope, Sark kept calling drop back passes where Casey had to wait for long developing routes to develop down the field. Or how about a delayed run. But nope, we made 0 adjustments. 

Jason Garrett/Tom Herman 2.0

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Fucking A!

But nope, Sark kept calling drop back passes where Casey had to wait for long developing routes to develop down the field. Or how about a delayed run. But nope, we made 0 adjustments. 

Jason Garrett/Tom Herman 2.0

so you were watching the all 22? Damn how do you get that feed live?

• Hook 'Em 1

Sorry, Sark, but fuck you. 

I officially abandon UT athletics.

I’m not sure anyone associated with UT athletes has a clue how to do their job. They just raise prices every year and call themselves “marketers.” 

2005-2021= much humiliation.

The players now get paid huge money and not a one of them could pray to be qualified for the big money position of sniffing Lincoln Riley’s jock. 

Sorry, UT athletics, Its not just that you can’t deliver anything but loses, it’s just that you are losers.

• Fuck You 41

Just now, Randolph Duke said:

I’m not sure anyone associated with UT athletes has a clue how to do their job. They just raise prices every year and call themselves “marketers.” 

The players now get paid huge money and not a one of them could pray to be qualified for the big money position of sniffing Lincoln Riley’s jock. 

Sorry, UT athletics, Its not just that you can’t deliver anything but loses, it’s just that you are losers.

Riley inherited  a machine at oline, those fuckers recruit future NFL players and have for fucking 20 years,  we recruit 6 year projects from good families.

• Hook 'Em 3

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He inherited a shit sandwich roster with a bunch of Herman pussies on it. Herman's best year was with all of Charlie's guys. 

Sark is a victim of his own overachieving with this offense. 

🤣
Herman dropped 45 with that “shit sandwich roster” last season, and gave up less points too.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

3 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Texas has legitimately the best baseball team in the country and what should be a top 5 basketball team. Don't put football's ineptitude on those teams and coaches. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Dr. Beeper said:

Another thread but again I say good riddance. Nobody wants to hear from you anyway, ever. Go fuck yourself. 

Fuck you, and Kevin Eltife.

The fact that you are ok with UT Steve Sarkisian not being qualified to sniff the jock of the OU coach tells me a lot.

Texas football has devolved to a joke. No one questions whether they can compete against any UT football team.

Fuck UT athletics. 

• Fuck You 17

1 minute ago, lilMAC25 said:

🤣
Herman dropped 45 with that “shit sandwich roster” last season, and gave up less points too.

In 4 OT. With a much better OL. OU's defense was worse last year too.

Williams threw 2 long balls that should have never been completed. That 4th and 1 was a huge WTF moment as well. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Atticus said:

In 4 OT. With a much better OL. OU's defense was worse last year too.

Williams threw 2 long balls that should have never been completed. That 4th and 1 was a huge WTF moment as well. 

Is the HC not responsible for all of that?

• Fuck You 8

Just now, millhouse said:

Did some of yall not see the shitshow that was oline blocking and false starts? Or missed tackles and out of position defenders? I is ok to be upset, but maybe your anger is being misdirected (hint, probably shouldn't be at sark)

• Fuck You 6

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Texas has legitimately the best baseball team in the country and what should be a top 5 basketball team. Don't put football's ineptitude on those teams and coaches. 

Do you’re saying “wait till next spring?”

Fuck Chris Del Conte. He has delivered a long-term loser to UT football. 

Abandon ship. Abandon  UT athletics.

Just move on. 

Edited by Randolph Duke
  • Fuck You 14

1 minute ago, lilMAC25 said:

This is a lazy take, and I'd like to hope you could do better.

There were only a couple of plays where the coverage was blown. The big plays were ones where our guy/s was/were there and the OU player was just better. Can't do anything about that as coaches except get new guys out there.

1 minute ago, Atticus said:

This is a lazy take, and I'd like to hope you could do better.

There were only a couple of plays where the coverage was blown. The big plays were ones where our guy/s was/were there and the OU player was just better. Can't do anything about that as coaches except get new guys out there.

And the abysmal tackling? 

the OL play?

the refusal to adjust to a short passing game?

the abandoning of the run game?

and

and 

and

and

and

5 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Do you’re saying “wait till next spring?”

Fuck Chris Del Conte. He has delivered a long-term loser to UT football. 

Abandon ship. Abandon  UT athletics.

Just move on. 

You have said this like six fucking times. Just hit the road, good bye and fuck off.

• Like 2