This is who Steve Sarkisian is.

lilMAC25

18 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

No, that personnel was offensive and defensive lines that are worlds better than ours. That doesn’t change overnight. Skill position wise we can compete with anyone in the country. Our lines and our D are average at best. This ain’t on Sark. Y’all are knee jerking, when after 10 years, you should’ve learned some patience with a head coach in game 6 and at 4-2 (2-1) losing to our biggest rival in a close game who happens to be a top 5 team. Y’all are retarded with the Sark criticism. This shit happens to every coach particularly in their first year. 

There is more than enough talent on the D-line to not be this shitty. They were great against the run down the stretch last season, now they suck ass. That falls squarely on Bo Davis, PK, and ultimately Sark.

• Rage+1 1

20 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

With a competent Oline, good RBs, and more decent to good receivers.

Sure it’s all overreacting and our line quality and depth is atrocious, but I think our backs and receivers stack up just fine compared to OU talent. Line talent deficiency alone did not cause that choke job. 

Just now, The Beast said:

You have said this like six fucking times. Just hit the road, good bye and fuck off.

Oh, no. Kevin Eltife and the other incompetents who have driven this program into the ground don’t get to be let off the hook. I have every intention of driving Eltife’s midget ass into the dirt that it deserves. 

Mid you want to get did of me, you’re going to first hold responsible the person who put this team together. 

• Fuck You 14

Just now, Randolph Duke said:

Oh, no. Kevin Eltife and the other incompetents who have driven this program into the ground don’t get to be let off the hook. I have every intention of driving Eltife’s midget ass into the dirt that it deserves. 

Mid you want to get did of me, you’re going to first hold responsible the person who put this team together. 

It is not Kevin Eltife's job to make sure Texas has a good football team.

It's his job to make sure Texas is a good school.

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

I hate our bitchass fanbase. Fuck! Our Horns played ball hard against a good sooner team. Hell, we made them change QB!  But we have lots of issues that recruiting well will have to fix. We know this. Today was an exercise in a weaker team playing great ball above their heads to win against a better team and we came out short. Fuck all you limp dick bastards that are calling out the coach or the team for falling short after a damn good fucking try. Eat shit and die in a fire. Neg away you limp dick incels.

Did it escape you we lost try again? Back in my day, we weren’t the team that lived and died on moral victories.

• Fuck You 7

There are so many holes in this roster. The game was lost in the trenches. If you don’t see that then you know nothing about football. 
Texas OL is TRASH. The DL is overrated. 
Also, how in the fuck have I not seen one post about PK in this thread? OU ran the same run play over and over  Brooks had like 225 yards rushing. Pathetic. 

3 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

I hate our bitchass fanbase. Fuck! Our Horns played ball hard against a good sooner team. Hell, we made them change QB!  But we have lots of issues that recruiting well will have to fix. We know this. Today was an exercise in a weaker team playing great ball above their heads to win against a better team and we came out short. Fuck all you limp dick bastards that are calling out the coach or the team for falling short after a damn good fucking try. Eat shit and die in a fire. Neg away you limp dick incels.

Are you claiming a moral victory?

Community Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

Wtf is this nonsense? Are you 12?? Some of us were around when we were good and expect more.

We were up 21 MOTHERFUCKING points. You have to fucking try to lose with that lead.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, XForce said:

There are so many holes in this roster. The game was lost in the trenches. If you don’t see that then you know nothing about football. 
Also, how in the fuck have I not seen one post about PK in this thread? OU ran the same run play over and over  Brooks had like 225 yards rushing. Pathetic. 

Absolutely. Now who is PK’s direct report?

1 minute ago, XForce said:

Our OL is indeed trash yet our genius HC can't see that you need to adjust and call quick hitting pass plays to counter them blitzing the fuck out of us. But nope, we continued to call nothing but slow developing pass plays all 2nd half when it was clear it was not working.

OU left the middle of the field open all 2nd half and we did nada to take advantage. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, XForce said:

OU has been running the same running play for years and we can't stop it

Just now, David Dennison said:

It is not Kevin Eltife's job to make sure Texas has a good football team.

It's his job to make sure Texas is a good school.

No. Kevin Eltife is the architect of this team, from the firing of Tom Herman on down. 

Sorry, but I’m not about to (yet again) to live passes to idiots who insist on making all the decisions because the donate the most.

The big UT donors are complete idiots.

• Fuck You 6

Kevin Eltife has fuck all to do with the football team. He hired Sark. Sark lost the game by not feeding Bijan enough, and our Oline being pussies. The fact our defense let two direct snaps go for touchdowns is fucking embarassing.

There is still nothing on tape that shows Casey Thompson can do things that Card cannot.

8 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

No. Kevin Eltife is the architect of this team, from the firing of Tom Herman on down. 

Sorry, but I’m not about to (yet again) to live passes to idiots who insist on making all the decisions because the donate the most.

The big UT donors are complete idiots.

Yeah, but being the architect of this team is way down on his priority list.

Edited by David Dennison

9 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Our OL is indeed trash yet our genius HC can't see that you need to adjust and call quick hitting pass plays to counter them blitzing the fuck out of us. But nope, we continued to call nothing but slow developing pass plays all 2nd half when it was clear it was not working.

OU left the middle of the field open all 2nd half and we did nada to take advantage. 

once again, how the fuck can you see what's open downfield watching on tv? you ain't seeing shit down field until the ball is gone from the qb's hand

6 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Damn posting a thread thinking it will get love only to realize you just fatwa yourself haha

What if I told you that I knew exactly how the Echo Chamber that is Shaggybevo eeeerrrr SurlyHorns would react and posted it anyways?

• Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, immamac said:

What a stupid bitch Ass thread

It's your site but you are being the bitch ass for banning the "fire STeve" thread OP and trying your best to imitate Looch. Fuck , let the guy vent and let it fall to the bottom. 

We gave up 21 point led and lost to OU again MAN. Fans are upset and want to bitch. Chill out and correct shit tomorrow when the sobriety kicks in for all of us , but stop banning peeps 

Edited by nineliveslost
had to add a fucking e
  • Hook 'Em 8

3 minutes ago, BurntUp said:

someone needs to screen save all this so we know who the eternal bitchs are. go smoke a joint ya god damned pussy. 

its not about being a pussy , its about blowing a lead and having an offensive line that cant execute co9nsistenlty . We had this game won. Be delusional and Pollyanna if you want. Out team deserves some constructive criticism and if you pussy's cant take a little bitching then whatever  . We don't always have to like being raped, fight every now and then 

3 minutes ago, nineliveslost said:

its not about being a pussy , its about blowing a lead and having an offensive line that cant execute co9nsistenlty . We had this game won. Be delusional and Pollyanna if you want. Out team deserves some constructive criticism and if you pussy's cant take a little bitching then whatever  . We don't always have to like being raped, fight every now and then 

did you really think we had this game won? really?    man I didn't

Sark made some questionable decisions today (lack of carries for 2 other RB's, letting Casey air it out, etc), but he also inherited a shitty roster, so I'm not ready to judge him yet. Same with PK now that I've cooled off. It's hard to do shit when you have Brock and Bush in. What's up with Richardson, Gbenda, and Ford? Like someone else said, Luke has a great football IQ, but has the athleticism of an FCS player. Bush...he's just fucking awful. Same for Schooler and Foster. Foster being the most surprising considering he's been here 4 fucking years and hasn't progressed in the least. 

Broughton was a non-factor, Collins showed some ability, Coburn is...I don't know, honestly. Ojomo is good in spurts, but he's still a 13 year old boy. Our DB's are so bad outside of JT and occasionally Shark. Dunn is not good. Jerrin seems like he'll progress well. Nit sure what happened to Adimora. He looked decent last year. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

This thread is retarded. We got beat by better personnel, not Sark. Fuck off with this shit. 

It really is that simple. A couple of breaks could have gone our way, but they didn't.

Talent. Talent. Talent.

I imagine the game was exciting enough for many of the recruits we had there to want to be a part of it.  I believe the talent will come.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, Randolph Duke said:

Did it escape you we lost try again? Back in my day, we weren’t the team that lived and died on moral victories.

No one is taking this as a moral victory.  We’re all fucking just as pissed.  Yet that doesn’t change the fact that we are not as talented as ou and still threw haymakers in an intense game.  Our damn offense has to rely on a true freshman for big plays that hasn’t even been on campus 4 months.  This roster needs 5 star talent and this game was a move on the right direction.  What more do you want from Sark? Sark is the only reason we had a chance in this game.  The last 3 times Herman played Riley, we were down big early and often. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, victory88 said:

No one is taking this as a moral victory.  We’re all fucking just as pissed.  Yet that doesn’t change the fact that we are not as talented as ou and still threw haymakers in an intense game.  Our damn offense has to rely on a true freshman for big plays that hasn’t even been on campus 4 months.  This roster needs 5 star talent and this game was a move on the right direction.  What more do you want from Sark? Sark is the only reason we had a chance in this game.  The last 3 times Herman played Riley, we were down big early and often. 

I would argue we have talent but lack talent development over the last 4 years. How many times did O FUCKING U finishe ahead of us in recruiting?

• Hook 'Em 1