This is who Steve Sarkisian is.

lilMAC25

About turnarounds at UT. There have been three successful turnarounds since Royal was hired in 1957. All three centered around stud running backs, not superstar QBs. Sark had a stud running back on hand. For two years.

— 1968. The most famed turnaround was the one Royal did on himself. After three straight 6-4 seasons and feeling serious heat, Royal (and Emory Bellard) installed the Wishbone and proceeded to win 30 straight games and two MNC. Key point: The offense was developed to feature the three stud running backs: Worster, Koy, and Bertelsen. 
— 1977. Akers took over Royal’s 5-5-1 team, ditched the Wishbone, and installed offense to feature Earl Campbell. Texas goes 11-0 and Earl wins Heisman (though they blow MNC by losing to ND in Cotton Bowl. Grrrr). Key point: Akers created offense to feature superstar running back. 
— 1998. Brown took over Mackovic’s 4-7 team, installs offense that featured Ricky Williams, and Ricky gets Heisman, Texas goes 9-3, and wiped out Sherrill’s Mississippi State 38-6 in the Cotton Bowl. Key point: Brown (and GDGD) installed offense to feature superstar running back

Both of Texas’s Heismans happened in turnaround seasons. With backup QBs who replaced the injured #1 QB. Akers and Brown did not need a superstar QB to turn things around and win Heismans. They deployed the star running back on hand. 

Sark takes over Herman’s 7-3 team and goes 5-7. Inherits Bijan Robinson, who most agree is a potential Heisman winner. Sark apparently chooses not to develop an offense that centrally featured Bijan. Two years in a row. 
— Considering the Heisman history at Texas, this seems like a massively blown opportunity. (Whatever the excuses that blame Herman's OL recruits).
— 12-11 with Bijan in the backfield? Akers went 11-1 with Earl, Brown went 9-3 with Ricky. Neither had 5-star or 4-star QB. 

4 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

About turnarounds at UT. There have been three successful turnarounds since Royal was hired in 1957. All three centered around stud running backs, not superstar QBs. Sark had a stud running back on hand. For two years.

— 1968. The most famed turnaround was the one Royal did on himself. After three straight 6-4 seasons and feeling serious heat, Royal (and Emory Bellard) installed the Wishbone and proceeded to win 30 straight games and two MNC. Key point: The offense was developed to feature the three stud running backs: Worster, Koy, and Bertelsen. 
— 1977. Akers took over Royal’s 5-5-1 team, ditched the Wishbone, and installed offense to feature Earl Campbell. Texas goes 11-0 and Earl wins Heisman (though they blow MNC by losing to ND in Cotton Bowl. Grrrr). Key point: Akers created offense to feature superstar running back. 
— 1998. Brown took over Mackovic’s 4-7 team, installs offense that featured Ricky Williams, and Ricky gets Heisman, Texas goes 9-3, and wiped out Sherrill’s Mississippi State 38-6 in the Cotton Bowl. Key point: Brown (and GDGD) installed offense to feature superstar running back

Both of Texas’s Heismans happened in turnaround seasons. With backup QBs who replaced the injured #1 QB. Akers and Brown did not need a superstar QB to turn things around and win Heismans. They deployed the star running back on hand. 

Sark takes over Herman’s 7-3 team and goes 5-7. Inherits Bijan Robinson, who most agree is a potential Heisman winner. Sark apparently chooses not to develop an offense that centrally featured Bijan. Two years in a row. 
— Considering the Heisman history at Texas, this seems like a massively blown opportunity. (Whatever the excuses that blame Herman's OL recruits).
— 12-11 with Bijan in the backfield? Akers went 11-1 with Earl, Brown went 9-3 with Ricky. Neither had 5-star or 4-star QB. 

Akers lost to Joe Montana for that Cotton bowl and national championship. Mack Brown's best seasons was when he had a 5 star quarterback, and his best season ever is when he had his best one, Vince Young. Quarterbacks matter and the lack of a good one is why we've been wandering the desert since 2009. You know, when we had our last good quarterback. 

• Like 1

Akers lost to Joe Montana for that Cotton bowl and national championship. Mack Brown's best seasons was when he had a 5 star quarterback, and his best season ever is when he had his best one, Vince Young. Quarterbacks matter and the lack of a good one is why we've been wandering the desert since 2009. You know, when we had our last good quarterback. 

Ehlinger was a good QB. You should be able to win with a QB that throws 94 TDs to 27 Ints and run for another 33. His supporting cast had a lot of holes, as was the defense most of the time.
  • Hook 'Em 2

26 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Colt McCoy was a 3star no name filler quarterback when recruited, we had 5star Ryan periloux committed who decommitted at the last minute leaving us holding our dicks 

• Hook 'Em 2

Herman had two NFL caliber QBs on his roster. So does that mean they had NFL tools? I’d guess so.

And as far as losing to Kansas is concerned, there isn’t a ton of difference in losing (with 4 or 6 turnovers) and winning in dam near miracle fashion.

Sark has some upside, but it’s clearly not based on his past as a head coach. And it takes patience to see if that bears fruit. If it doesn’t, that’s a kick in the ass. So it’s hard on the fans.

As I sit here today, the Tech and OSU losses are worse than Kansas last year. Just a win in one of those and we are in the Big 12 championship. And Kansas is pretty much a .500 football team since that game. And Daniels is a damn good QB, which the idea of him being good was shit on by a few.

Compile the talent and see where that goes. Feel confident that this staff feels the offensive and defensive fronts are critically important. The defensive staff has adjusted. That was apparent in game 1 this year. From afar they do seem to make in season tweaks. Their efforts can be sustainable. The offense shows glimpses of greatness. That does become more consistent with more consistent line play. Sark has set up and called more “TD plays” than GDGD ever did.

Tomorrow’s effort will say quite a bit. Baylor is decent with some good experienced talent. It is a very big game actually.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Tomorrow’s effort will say quite a bit. Baylor is decent with some good experienced talent. It is a very big game actually.

And…Aranda will have their defense loaded to stop the run. You can be sure they’ll bring all they’ve got.

Sarkisian better have some plays that Ewers can exploit the defense with. Flailing blindly like we did in the second half against TCU is inexcusable. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Nothing to retort to since all you did was personally attack. But if you want an actual retort about FOOTBALL I will give it to you. 

I speak on things I know about, and like you, unapologetically. I don't wander into gun threads, even though I have guns. I don't wander into the watch thread even though I have watches. My only real time in the recruitment thread was telling you guys the inside scoop on Braylan Shelby and why he was gonna choose USC. I said that because I knew it as fact, and beside that I stay out of that thread as well. 

Everyone can think NIL is THE game changer or not, but the reality is kids largely play for a guy and not the organization. The school is a huge cog but to think WHO is recruiting said kids isn't important is short-sighted. Kids these days come with a team of people around them that are acting as a think tank, processing all the variables. The talented ones are thinking "who can get me to the league". So they are looking at the system they run and how they fit in it, the exposure they are gonna get, if the coach is going to be there the entire time or not, and every other variable. 

Steve Sarkisian is an intelligent guy, who has an amazing offensive mind. No surprise the Manning Family is interested in entrusting the heir apparent to him. Tom Herman, who I shit on from day one, would never be able to land Manning because that family isn't sending their kid to be a battering ram. One of the things I was concerned about since before Tom ever dawned a burnt orange shirt. They understand that Sark's system translates. Worthy is here because of Devonta Smith. Sark got him 1856 yrds and 23 TDs. However, Lincoln Riley is really good at utilizing receivers too, so he may jump ship now that Riley is in his home state, and his productivity isn't what he hoped it would be. WHO matters. If I think a coach is going to kill it in recruiting I am hopeful they are successful because at the end of the day if you have 5 Kelvin Banks on this team we are undefeated. 

One thing I enjoy about your posts is that you deliver them in a way that portrays you as delivering new information to the unwashed masses when in fact, you’re not telling anyone a single new thing. That said, congrats on owning guns and watches. That was new info and I think we’re all impressed. 

2 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

One thing i will say is yall give NIL a lot of credit for Sark's recruiting. I'm sure it's a huge part of things but it's not like Texas is the only place with money. USC has lots of money too but none of those dudes would be there if Lincoln Riley wasn't.

We’ve been writing on and acting on NIL for almost two years now and there’s a lot more to read on recruiting threads that I won’t longcat this thread with, but think about NIL for the very few schools like Texas and USC as follows:

1) NIL provides like 5-10 schools with the traits of: affluent and broad alumni base; rabid fandom; involved massively loaded donors; tradition; and admin buy-in a major competitive advantage versus the other 120+ schools in football and 330+ and G League for bball. 

2) Against each of the other potential NIL giants, it will be about recruiting, old school style. 

3) The competitive advantage created by the bag game is being rapidly erased other than corner cases. 

4) There are only a few schools with corporate density around them to be further advantaged on that front, but they do include UT and USC as probably the two biggest. Oregon is something altogether different. This feature hurts small town schools like ATM, Auburn, Penn State, etc. Tough to land a lambo deal in Happy Valley or BCS. Nationally relevant CFP programs can offset that small town issue as long as they’re elite, like Bama.

So no, NIL is not a panacea versus USC or Ohio State, but it does remove their advantage of being willful cheaters. NIL is dwarfing the bag world and it is clean. Against most, though, yes, NIL is that important. 

1 hour ago, BigHorn'13 said:

spacer.png

Once you realize that everything for P is seen through the lens of racial tropes he insists are homogenously certain, this kind of bullshit makes complete sense. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Thatguy: I was writing about turnarounds, not title seasons. The existence of Joe Freaking Montana has nothing to do with the three strategies deployed in UT turnarounds, the only successful turnarounds.

FYI: Montana was a great QB. But Texas lost three huge fumbles in that loss to ND, who drove a total of 161 yards for all five TDs, while Texas drove 150 yards for its 10 points. Plus, Akers stayed too conservative on offense, foreshadowing his ultimate doom.

Edited by BevoAbyss
Typo

54 minutes ago, BevoAbyss said:

That was 25 and 45 years ago. You might as well be telling the troops in urban Ukraine what strategy was working well in the jungles of Vietnam. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

When the choices were keep Strong or hire Herman did it really matter? Herman's tenure did nothing for Texas just as much Strong's which is why we are here. Arguing over which shit sandwich was seasoned better is pointless. 

That’s a stupid way of thinking. Herman had the biggest win in a very long time at TEXAS beating Georgia and had an appearance in the CCG. That’s a relatively successful season.

Strong was never going to make a conference championship appearance at TEXAS because he was the worst HC in Texas football history.

if your claim is “Herman didn’t win a conference or national title, so he was just as bad as Strong” then how on earth do you keep a straight face while gargling Sark’s ball batter?

Edited by lilMAC25

6 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

One thing I enjoy about your posts is that you deliver them in a way that portrays you as delivering new information to the unwashed masses when in fact, you’re not telling anyone a single new thing. That said, congrats on owning guns and watches. That was new info and I think we’re all impressed. 

We’ve been writing on and acting on NIL for almost two years now and there’s a lot more to read on recruiting threads that I won’t longcat this thread with, but think about NIL for the very few schools like Texas and USC as follows:

1) NIL provides like 5-10 schools with the traits of: affluent and broad alumni base; rabid fandom; involved massively loaded donors; tradition; and admin buy-in a major competitive advantage versus the other 120+ schools in football and 330+ and G League for bball. 

2) Against each of the other potential NIL giants, it will be about recruiting, old school style. 

3) The competitive advantage created by the bag game is being rapidly erased other than corner cases. 

4) There are only a few schools with corporate density around them to be further advantaged on that front, but they do include UT and USC as probably the two biggest. Oregon is something altogether different. This feature hurts small town schools like ATM, Auburn, Penn State, etc. Tough to land a lambo deal in Happy Valley or BCS. Nationally relevant CFP programs can offset that small town issue as long as they’re elite, like Bama.

So no, NIL is not a panacea versus USC or Ohio State, but it does remove their advantage of being willful cheaters. NIL is dwarfing the bag world and it is clean. Against most, though, yes, NIL is that important. 

Once you realize that everything for P is seen through the lens of racial tropes he insists are homogenously certain, this kind of bullshit makes complete sense. 

I was thinking this was a legit post & not sarcasm until this part. What HS kid would want a lambo deal when the sunflower seed money is there for the taking? Between that & porta-potty money I don't see how lambos & Wrangler deals stand a chance.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I'm more like, wow... He doesn't even have the non excuse of being drunk. Either way, let's leave the racial bullshit to aggy. 

Just now, lilMAC25 said:

Herman won.

Sarkisian lost. Strong lost.

That’s a huge difference.

You used the results of playing Kansas as an indicator of how good the head coach is.

The scores of the two games in question  were 50-48 and 49-49 at the end of regulation. In both cases, the team performed in such a way that the outcome was basically a coin flip. One worked out, the other didn’t. This seems fairly self-evident. 

• Hook 'Em 2

20 hours ago, closetohumping said:

In this thread someone pointed to a Win over Kansas as a sign of progress

Most on this board thought we would lose 55-14 to Kansas before the game even kicked off. Then when Texas completely beat the shit out of them, it was, oh well, that's what we should have done.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

Most on this board thought we would lose 55-14 to Kansas before the game even kicked off. Then when Texas completely beat the shit out of them, it was, oh well, that's what we should have done.

Ain’t that the truth 

11 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

You used the results of playing Kansas as an indicator of how good the head coach is.

The scores of the two games in question  were 50-48 and 49-49 at the end of regulation. In both cases, the team performed in such a way that the outcome was basically a coin flip. One worked out, the other didn’t. This seems fairly self-evident. 

No I used the results of defeating or being defeated by Kansas as an indicator.

One guy WON and the other guy LOST.

Are you unable to understand the difference in the two outcomes?

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

I’m not sure you’re aware but winning and losing aren’t the same thing

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Who thought we would lose 55-14 to Kansas. I would love to see that post

• Hook 'Em 2

They all sucked/suck because we couldn't run this shitty conference. 

I'm hopeful as ever, but we will get fucked against Baylor and I'll be back on the fire Sark train. I like all the coordinators/recruiters and even Fatterson though, just wish there was a way to move Sark to OC and have a real head coarch.

Connect on some passes and the run game opens up we dominate Baylor. Get fucked by the refs every 10 plays we lose another heartbreaker close finish classic rig12 game.

Either way Go Texas

1669195218358798-pol.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Zeus said:

They all sucked/suck because we couldn't run this shitty conference. 

I'm hopeful as ever, but we will get fucked against Baylor and I'll be back on the fire Sark train. I like all the coordinators/recruiters and even Fatterson though, just wish there was a way to move Sark to OC and have a real head coarch.

Connect on some passes and the run game opens up we dominate Baylor. Get fucked by the refs every 10 plays we lose another heartbreaker close finish classic rig12 game.

Either way Go Texas

1669195218358798-pol.jpg

God dammit now I’m telling Zeus lol.

I actually am fairly confident against Baylor. I think Sark realizes he needs to commit to the run game even if it struggles early. 
None of that changes my overall opinion on Sark but I’m not particularly worried about Baylor and wasn’t particularly worried about Kansas. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

I actually am fairly confident against Baylor. I think Sark realizes he needs to commit to the run game even if it struggles early. 
None of that changes my overall opinion on Sark but I’m not particularly worried about Baylor and wasn’t particularly worried about Kansas. 

I have zero expectations. 

I wouldn’t be shocked if we lost, nor would I be shocked if we won. 

I WOULD be shocked if we won AND Kansas beat KSt, because we can’t have nice things.

21 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I know that you already know what I am saying, but there are thousands of other casual fans who read this thread that don't. So my posts are not for you, as you are always going to see yourself as the utmost authority on all things you engage on. 

10 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

I'm more like, wow... He doesn't even have the non excuse of being drunk. Either way, let's leave the racial bullshit to aggy. 

@BigHorn'13 I am a black male making fun of a stereotype of black males preferring to date large white women in jest. CTJ is trying to use that to make me seem like a racist when in fact I actually poking fun at myself and my own people. Don't listen to his bullshit. Just go read his "we for sure got this guy" takes on the recruiting board for some insight into who he is. He is a fast talking, snake oil salesman in the character of Leonardo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street. I picture him putting palm oil in his hair when he woke up this morning. 

CTJ wants you and everyone else on this board to believe that its actually him and his group that are recruiting for Texas through NIL. The coach is inconsequential. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

I know that you already know what I am saying, but there are thousands of other casual fans who read this thread that don't. So my posts are not for you, as you are always going to see yourself as the utmost authority on all things you engage on. 

@BigHorn'13 I am a black male making fun of a stereotype of black males preferring to date large white women in jest. CTJ is trying to use that to make me seem like a racist when in fact I actually poking fun at myself and my own people. Don't listen to his bullshit. Just go read his "we for sure got this guy" takes on the recruiting board for some insight into who he is. He is a fast talking, snake oil salesman in the character of Leonardo DiCaprio in Wolf of Wall Street. I picture him putting palm oil in his hair when he woke up this morning. 

CTJ wants you and everyone else on this board to believe that its actually him and his group that are recruiting for Texas through NIL. The coach is inconsequential. 

Oooooooh, were you the (or one of the) “it’s racist to fire Strong” guy?

Edited by lilMAC25

56 minutes ago, Had Enough said:

Herman had two NFL caliber QBs on his roster. So does that mean they had NFL tools? I’d guess so.

And as far as losing to Kansas is concerned, there isn’t a ton of difference in losing (with 4 or 6 turnovers) and winning in dam near miracle fashion.

Sark has some upside, but it’s clearly not based on his past as a head coach. And it takes patience to see if that bears fruit. If it doesn’t, that’s a kick in the ass. So it’s hard on the fans.

As I sit here today, the Tech and OSU losses are worse than Kansas last year. Just a win in one of those and we are in the Big 12 championship. And Kansas is pretty much a .500 football team since that game. And Daniels is a damn good QB, which the idea of him being good was shit on by a few.

Compile the talent and see where that goes. Feel confident that this staff feels the offensive and defensive fronts are critically important. The defensive staff has adjusted. That was apparent in game 1 this year. From afar they do seem to make in season tweaks. Their efforts can be sustainable. The offense shows glimpses of greatness. That does become more consistent with more consistent line play. Sark has set up and called more “TD plays” than GDGD ever did.

The difference between a win and a loss is actually immeasurable and infinite. So no, they are in fact entirely and extremely different. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Thatguy said:

When the choices were keep Strong or hire Herman did it really matter? Herman's tenure did nothing for Texas just as much Strong's which is why we are here. Arguing over which shit sandwich was seasoned better is pointless. 

It's not the ultimate goal, but winning the Sugar Bowl was an enjoyable moment at least.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Ha. I don’t want anyone to think anyone else is racist. You bring race into everything though, which I don’t mind pointing out. Yeah, here you did it for reactions, and, well you’ll get them. 

As to me giving shit about people thinking I’m involved in recruiting, that’s your projection and not my claim. I can happily be clear to anyone confused that I have zero involvement with the coaching staff’s recruitment of players. 

11 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Yes. One guy WON and the other guy LOST.

Are you unable to understand the difference in the two outcomes?

Good god. The original comment about “let’s not give Herman too much credit” was a joke about how crappy we’ve been for years.

But no, I don’t think that comparing single games against Kansas with almost identical scores tell us anything about whether one coach is meaningfully better than the other, beyond how it contributes to their overall records. It means Texas won one and lost one - of course that’s all that’s meaningful for the team and the season, but it isn’t significant evidence of coaching acumen.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, immamac said:

I am still over here belly laughing that people think sark is a great recruiter and that NIL has only a small part to do with it. 

I also think it's funny as fuck that you guys think everyone just left Oklahoma to follow Lincoln Riley for free. He burned the fucking program down by money whipping everyone, staff included. 

It's also funny that you think bags = NIL and work the same way. They do not. Bags go to decision makers that make decisions for their kids. NIL goes to the player and cuts that poison out so the kid actually makes the decision because there is no illusion that they need crooked uncle willy to work the deals. The deals are there and they can get away from crooked uncle willy. 

Every coach recruited well here especially in the beginning.  Herman I think had 7 of the top ten Texas players in the foster class.   Yes I know they all ended up sucking but that’s a coaching and evaluation issue.  

but with nil who knows how well herm, Mack and Charlie would’ve done

16 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Good god. The original comment about “let’s not give Herman too much credit” was a joke about how crappy we’ve been for years.

But no, I don’t think that comparing single games against Kansas with almost identical scores tell us anything about whether one coach is meaningfully better than the other, beyond how it contributes to their overall records. It means Texas won one and lost one - of course that’s all that’s meaningful for the team and the season, but it isn’t significant evidence of coaching acumen.

Well, sorry I missed your joke.

Good thing I also pointed out that their records were vastly different as well.

Edited by lilMAC25

The difference between a win and a loss is actually immeasurable and infinite. So no, they are in fact entirely and extremely different. 

Comparing those is virtually inconsequential when in reference to a coach’s ability to lead and to win consistently over time.

Sam saved Herman’s ass. The players screwed up in the other two. In crunch time that is. In none of the cases can you overlook shitty preparation.

A win is preferred always over a loss, yes. I would have preferred a bowl game last year so that was impactful.

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

Tomorrow will say a lot about sark.

• Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, Thatguy said:

Everyone can think NIL is THE game changer or not, but the reality is kids largely play for a guy and not the organization. The school is a huge cog but to think WHO is recruiting said kids isn't important is short-sighted. Kids these days come with a team of people around them that are acting as a think tank, processing all the variables. The talented ones are thinking "who can get me to the league". So they are looking at the system they run and how they fit in

This is probably true for many low rated recruits, but it’s absolutely false for the top of the food chain difference makers.   Those guys get paid and that’s probably the #1 factor.

Aggies signed the highest rated class of all time with 8 five star recruits, that’s 1/4 of all the 5 stars in a class.  They did that without having a DC, so thinking they loaded all that talent because those kids and their handlers were looking at the system TBD ran, how they fit in, if TBD would get them to the league, or anything other than money is certainly an opinion.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

This is probably true for many low rated recruits, but it’s absolutely false for the top of the food chain difference makers.   Those guys get paid and that’s probably the #1 factor.

Aggies signed the highest rated class of all time with 8 five star recruits, that’s 1/4 of all the 5 stars in a class.  They did that without having a DC, so thinking they loaded all that talent because those kids and their handlers were looking at the system TBD ran, how they fit in, if TBD would get them to the league, or anything other than money is certainly an opinion.  

Nah, it's all because of Jimbo's charming personality and aggy's enrollment numbers.

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Surly will argue over anything, including irrefutable facts like Strong sucked and Herman sucked. Mind bottling.  

That all our coaches suck is almost unanimously agreed upon; we really just like to debate the degree to which they suck.

Let’s face it, we really just like to argue.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, lilMAC25 said:

Herman sucked, but he was EASILY better than Strong and so far, much better at winning games than Sark. The difference in record and in losses to Kansas are 100% undeniable.

ETA: it’s hard to take seriously anyone who was gong to bat for Strong after 2 seven loss seasons and in the midst of the 3rd. That’s brutally bad judgement. Falling in love with a meth addled stripper level bad judgement. Letting the British Army escape from Dunkirk level bad judgement. Ignoring the oil fields in favor of capturing Stalingrad level of bad judgement.

Herman has been much better sark or Charlie.   

I like the argument of “Tom had nfl qb talent”.  It’s not like those guys are killing it in the pros and Sam single-handedly lost us a few games as a freshman.  Also Taylor heinecke is an nfl qb.  Card, Quinn and Casey Thompson we’re all four stars or better

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

That all our coaches suck is almost unanimously agreed upon; we really just like to debate the degree to which they suck.

No, we really just like to win and many of us don't think Sark's gonna deliver.

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

This is true. If we had hired Saban or Meyers, within 15 seconds of the announcement being made, there would have been a Fire the coach thread started on this forum.

• Hook 'Em 1