This is who Steve Sarkisian is.

lilMAC25

Just now, lilMAC25 said:

Texas was fucking ROLLING with Bijan, so Sark calls 2 straight passes resulting in a 1 yd gain and a fumble for a TD.

OFFENSIVE GENIUS AT WORK.

You just have to put the game in Ewers hands and not Bijan because it would be too easy to simply rely on your best players. Better to put the game on the shoulders of your struggling QB. 

• Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

I’m focusing on outcomes. Would Arch still come if Sark was fired? Is losing Sark worth losing Arch? Or are those things unrelated?

The outcome is 8-4 after 5-7.  Sark ain't getting fired. 

Edited by Herpa Derpa
edit to limit safe coaches
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Proud that Sark finally threw out his play sheet after Mullet's last turnover and fed his horses - Bijan and Rojo. Maybe the sumbitch has finally learned something.

Great way to close out the season!

6 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I think we would have all taken this record in August.

I Guess If You Say So GIF

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

8-4 met my expectations but yea right now it’s a no from me dog.  Baylor sucks and controlled the game for a long duration 6-6 are the kind of teams we should crush 

Unfortunately he’s getting 4-5 years to run this bitch into the ground. Should be fun to watch, not really. I’ve never felt more apathetic about Texas football.

• Fuck You 7

15 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I think we would have all taken this record in August.

I agree. 

But new data arrived since August. We could of easily beat Tech, OSU, and TCU. Some people are disappointed we didn’t. Some people are also happy we got 8 wins. Some people have mixed emotions about the coach

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I agree. 

But new data arrived since August. We could of easily beat Tech, OSU, and TCU. Some people are disappointed we didn’t. Some people are also happy we got 8 wins. Some people have mixed emotions about the coach

Majority 

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

HaHaHaHa...

Game today reminded me how Vince use to overcome shitty coaching by mack & GDGD 😋

Sark couldn’t help himself. He has to call at least 1 deep shot a game, despite the run game starting to dominate and the OL struggling in pass pro. 

on another note, I believe Texas had 140 more yards in the 4Q than Baylor. Dominated late play

Edited by Codaxx
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

8-4 is ok but we used to mock Mack for 9 wins

And we’ve won 8 or more games five times since 2010. Now we have a chance to win 9 games for only the third time since 2010. And with a little Jayhawk magic tomorrow we will have the opportunity to hit double digits in the win column for the third time since 2009. I’ll fuckin take it.
  • Hook 'Em 9

I don't like the continuing self inflicted mistakes, but a lot of them have been at QB and OL.  I'm not saying the coaches don't take some blame for this crap, but young players are gonna do stupid stuff and it's magnified at those positions.   I hate to use Sarks "Brand/Style" reference, but I really like what the team is doing in all 3 phases and I think it will eventually translate to more consistent results.  Add more talent on defense and more experience at OL/QB, and I could see this staff having us in the mix for conference championships and playoffs. 

I'm not sold on Sark yet (odds are never good with these things), but I'd bet on Sark before replacing him with the latest shiny object in the coaching world (again, any new hire is long odds).        

• Hook 'Em 4