Who the F is #11 on defense...

Aces_Full

And why didn’t he push the TE out of bounds in the second to last play of the game? 

If he pushes him OOB, then OU is still out of fg range & has to pass on 3rd down instead of running to setup the fg (which turned into a TD).  

I guess he just assumes the TE was gonna run OOB?  That’s pitiful.  How you let that happen in that situation is astoundingly bad.  

• Fuck You 2

52 minutes ago, Aces_Full said:

Anthony Cook.  About the only time I noticed him all game.  Chance to keep them out of fg range & force a pass on 3rd down.  

instead gives up on the play.   Embarrassing 

If you don't notice a DB all game, that usually means he's doing a good job.  Cook is probably our second best guy on defense, but please go on...

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, Bobby_Batronic said:

Most of our DB’s seem to be in love with slinging the offensive players to the ground and going for the strip without help for the tackle or understanding of their location on the field. 

Having said that Cook is doing good work at the star/nickel/whateverthefitscalled position. 

Doing good work does not excuse him from assuming the TE was gonna run out of bounds.  If put them in FG range & gave them the luxury or running the ball on the last play.   

17 minutes ago, Aces_Full said:

Doing good work does not excuse him from assuming the TE was gonna run out of bounds.  If put them in FG range & gave them the luxury or running the ball on the last play.   

The greater point is that of the 11 problems we have on the field for the defense he’s number 10 or 11. 

He didn’t come close to losing the game. There was plenty of fucktardery going on between both sides of the ball, the hedadsets and zebras. 

I’m not trying to put the loss on him.  But that play lead to the next, which was a TD run, instead of a pass play from outside Fg range.  

mind-numbing decision to not push the TE out of bounds.  I agree that he is a good play on a bad defense, but that was pitiful.  

I’m not trying to put the loss on him.  But that play lead to the next, which was a TD run, instead of a pass play from outside Fg range.  

mind-numbing decision to not push the TE out of bounds.  I agree that he is a good play on a bad defense, but that was pitiful.  
There are minimum 10 different moments in this game involving different players we could point to as the difference in this game, and that not even considering the O-lines awful play in the second half. We make that tackle last play of the game we go to OT..several players either got blocked or out of position in that moment..but it wasnt neccesarily any one of thems fault the game came down to that. The entire defense withered after halftime and offense had trouble moving the ball and scoring until late.

19 hours ago, Aces_Full said:

You keep mentioning FG range but apparently the play in question put them in TD range so you might want to correct that.