Voter Fraud

ousuxndallas

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

Large counties are staffed to get things right. I’m sure an audit of the smaller counties would provide more.

small counties is where voter fraud is the easiest. 100 or less votes can sway a local election. Trust me they don’t give a fuck about the WH but they give a damn who’s a county commissioner with those BIG budgets 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

This is all set up for throwing out votes from heavy dem districts in 2024. Abbott / Patrick / Paxton are ready to scream voter fraud in a district like mine and attempt to throw out votes. My district votes about 70% dem 

Republicans think Democratic voters are like Republican voters - even if they think an election is stolen, most of them will stay home and won't do jack shit.

If they pull this shit in Texas, they will be in for a surprise.

But they know their day is coming.  Every little thing whether it was the ERCOT shenanigans or abortion or the fuckery with mask mandates, is chipping away at the moderates, and so Republicans feel like they've got to be ready to commit some serious large-scale voter fraud.

• Rage+1 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Did this get posted? A Republican in Nevada committed voter fraud to prove that voter fraud is real. And got busted for it because voter fraud is already illegal. That’s why it rarely happens.

https://apnews.com/article/business-elections-las-vegas-voting-f9bddb59ee9d86d7544dad772771082b

LAS VEGAS (AP) — A Las Vegas man’s admission that he voted twice in November 2020 in a case that state Republicans seized on to claim voter irregularities amounted to “a cheap political stunt” that backfired, a state court judge said Tuesday.

Donald “Kirk” Hartle appeared by videoconference from his defense attorney’s office to plead guilty to a misdemeanor — voting more than once in the same election — and told Clark County District Court Judge Carli Kierny he accepted full responsibility for his actions and regrets them.

Hartle’s attorney, David Chesnoff, prevented his client from having to describe publicly how he voted early using a ballot that had been mailed to his dead wife. Rosemarie Hartle died in 2017 but her name remained on the voter rolls.

Chesnoff told the judge that state Attorney General Aaron Ford’s office agreed to reduce two felony charges against Hartle to the misdemeanor.

Kierny made it clear she was unhappy with the deal but accepted it. Hartle was fined $2,000 and has to stay out of trouble for one year. The judge set a Nov. 17, 2022, date to review the result.

“This seems to me to be a cheap political stunt that kind of backfired,” Kierny said, “and shows that our voting system actually works because you were ultimately caught.”

“Not to follow the negotiations would be a political stunt of my own and I am not willing to do that,” she added.

Hartle, 55, chief financial officer for companies owned by state Republican party finance chairman Donald Ahern, could have faced up to eight years in prison if convicted of the two felonies.

Ahern’s company hosted a reelection campaign event in September 2020 for then-President Donald Trump, and Ahern owns a Las Vegas hotel at which a national group espousing fringe QAnon conspiracy theories met in October.

23 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Hartle’s attorney, David Chesnoff, prevented his client from having to describe publicly how he voted early using a ballot that had been mailed to his dead wife. Rosemarie Hartle died in 2017 but her name remained on the voter rolls.

"It's EASY!

Step 1. Kill your wife..."

23 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Did this get posted? A Republican in Nevada committed voter fraud to prove that voter fraud is real. And got busted for it because voter fraud is already illegal. That’s why it rarely happens.

https://apnews.com/article/business-elections-las-vegas-voting-f9bddb59ee9d86d7544dad772771082b

On the issue of "voter fraud," we're officially in the territory of "committee of serial rapists demands that more be done to prevent rape.....by other people....not them, of course, because serial rapists would never rape anyone."

• Rage+1 2

Voter Fraud is Republicode for "well we can't just be openly racist" so Voter Fraud!

ironically almost all the voter fraud that was purposeful has been documented to be by... hold your breath.... fucking Republicans.

But when you have a minority party and cannot win the popular vote for a first term President in more than 4 decades, you gotta unlevel a fair playing field.  Of course when white voters are caught cheating it's a hand slap, black voters?  Years in jail.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 1/5/2022 at 7:21 PM, tx 3 putt said:

small counties is where voter fraud is the easiest. 100 or less votes can sway a local election. Trust me they don’t give a fuck about the WH but they give a damn who’s a county commissioner with those BIG budgets 

While it could be easiest, it can also be hardest, depending on your county election administrator.  Because there are fewer people the more likely the EA or someone on their staff knows each voter, and thus can see through BS.  Question is will they or turn a blind eye?   Luckily mine is pretty straight arrow about her job.  

4 minutes ago, Bravo said:

uh huh

Not really "voter fraud" from what I gather, which is why it's called "election fraud" in the article. It's close, but not really the same as giving someone access to the vote counts and potentially tampering with the results. 

Most of the fraud charges are connected to the March Democratic primary for Democratic state Rep. Harold Dutton’s seat representing HD 142. Ogg said that Bonton — who previously and unsuccessfully ran against Dutton in 2018 and again in 2020 — conspired with Demming to help her run in the HD 142 Democratic primary under a fake name, Natasha Ruiz.

The idea, Ogg said, was that the district’s growing Latino population might be swayed to vote for a candidate who appeared to be a Latina, which would take away potential votes from Dutton and help Bonton come out on top. Dutton, Bonton and Demming are all Black.

The scheme did ultimately end up fooling a substantial chunk of the district’s voters — “Ruiz” won 20.5 percent of the March vote — but didn’t end up helping Bonton in the end. Dutton still finished in first place with 45 percent of the vote, while Bonton finished dead-last in the primary with a paltry 9 percent. The vote was split enough to force a July runoff between Dutton and Jerry Davis, which Dutton won before ultimately winning reelection in November.

lol at the outcome... how bad to you have to be to get less votes than a fictious candidate?  

18 hours ago, bluto said:

paywalled but I'm still waiting for the big drop to prove widespread voter fraud....

I do know 22k man hours in Texas for a handful of cases, most of which were people not reporting change of addresses was a complete waste of time and money yet danny groebs is still convinced voter fraud is a problem in Texas.

Side not been back in Texas for the past few weeks and the political ads here are embarrassingly laughable.  Hat jeans boots  jim adler esque byline so cringeworthy

Edited by Smax

1 hour ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

There are 4 ways to rig an election.

1) Voter fraud

2) Election fraud

3) Gerrymandering

4) Voter suppression

Of these, voter fraud, by FAR, is the least effective in changing the outcome of an election due to the sheer number of conspirators required. Voter fraud is exceedingly rare and instances where it has changed the outcome of a statewide or federal election are non-existent.  The GQP uses the false pretext of the least effective method of election rigging in order to justify  their use of historically the most effective. So that's not parsing. That's the point. 

Again, you are trying to explain the concept of degrees and nuance to someone who is either incapable or unwilling.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Smax said:

paywalled but I'm still waiting for the big drop to prove widespread voter fraud....

I do know 22k man hours in Texas for a handful of cases, most of which were people not reporting change of addresses was a complete waste of time and money yet danny groebs is still convinced voter fraud is a problem in Texas.

Side not been back in Texas for the past few weeks and the political ads here are embarrassingly laughable.  Hat jeans boots  jim adler esque byline so cringeworthy

danny goeb is not convinced voter fraud is a problem in texas.  he shouts it from the rooftops in order to justify his voter suppression tactics. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 3/9/2022 at 4:04 PM, Bravo said:

You're parsing voter vs election fraud to make a point? 

8 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

There are 4 ways to rig an election.

1) Voter fraud

2) Election fraud

3) Gerrymandering

4) Voter suppression

Of these, voter fraud, by FAR, is the least effective in changing the outcome of an election due to the sheer number of conspirators required. Voter fraud is exceedingly rare and instances where it has changed the outcome of a statewide or federal election are non-existent.  The GQP uses the false pretext of the least effective method of election rigging in order to justify  their use of historically the most effective. So that's not parsing. That's the point. 

I thought I'd multiquote one dumb person blathering about something and one smart person setting him straight.

• Haha 1

The bottom line is a LOT more legitimate voters are restricted from voting today, than in the past. Mostly of minority representation, than will EVER FUCKING EVER be close Republicans can document voter fraud. So the "cure" works to hurt minority turnout, when there was nothing at all to cure to begin with.  Just another made up GOP problem, like the dangers of transgendered kids...

Voter fraud is most similar to the Republican Healthcare Plan.  It's somewhere out there, but nearly impossible to find any widespread documentation of it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

Yeah, she just won the Republican nomination for Secretary of State in CO.  They're doubling down on crazy.

It isn't crazy.  They want to control the means of elections so their power is assured.  They want the fig leaf of free and fair elections, just not the potential consequence that they might loose. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 3

11 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

It isn't crazy.  They want to control the means of elections so their power is assured.  They want the fig leaf of free and fair elections, just not the potential consequence that they might loose. 

Thank God I don't think they have a shot at winning here, but it's nuts.  Their Governor candidate said he would pardon her if he wins.  

Edited by Chewbacca

All while GOP state legislatures were passing laws making election officials' clerical errors felonies, the president's chief of staff was registered to vote in 3 states.

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/politics/former-trump-white-house-chief-of-staff-mark-meadows-was-registered-to-vote-in--states-at-once/ar-AAWusTe?ocid=sapphireappshare

• Rage+1 2

43 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

All while GOP state legislatures were passing laws making election officials' clerical errors felonies, the president's chief of staff was registered to vote in 3 states.

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/politics/former-trump-white-house-chief-of-staff-mark-meadows-was-registered-to-vote-in--states-at-once/ar-AAWusTe?ocid=sapphireappshare

lock him up! lock him up!

2 hours ago, pyrohornIII said:

I'm frankly surprised Trump wasn't double registered in at least NY and FL.

dOTarD never voted a day in his life, until this:

104090081-still.jpg?v=1529473206

as a side note, everybody was saying he was making sure that the whore was voting for him. I don't think that's right.

I think he didn't know what the fuck to do, and was copying what she did. OR, he needs readers, like every other old, but is too vain to have them on in public, and probably couldn't even read the letters on the ballot, so he was making sure he marked the same bubbles as the whore.

Also stumbled across this, lol:

eric-trump1-1.jpg

the turd doesn't fall far from the over flowing depends.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...

voter fraud!

DENVER – Barry Morphew pleaded guilty Thursday to forgery of a government-issued document for voting with his missing wife’s ballot in the 2020 election and received a one-year deferred sentence and community service.

Morphew will have to do 32 hours of community service and will be on supervised probation, according to the sentence. The charge he pleaded guilty to in Chaffee County District Court is a class 5 felony.

“I figured all these other guys are cheating,” Morphew said, according to the affidavit. “I know she (Suzanne Morphew) was going to vote for Trump anyway.”

may have killed the missing wife whose vote he cast:

Investigators were first alerted to the possibility Barry Morphew submitted his wife’s ballot when the Chaffee County clerk received a ballot for Suzanne Morphew, who was listed as a missing person at the time.

Suzanne Morphew has been missing since May 10, 2020, from the Maysville area in Chaffee County.

Barry Morphew was originally charged with first-degree murder in his wife’s disappearance, but the case was dismissed in April without prejudice, meaning he could be tried again if prosecutors file charges.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/barry-morphew-pleads-guilty-to-forgery-after-voting-with-missing-wifes-ballot

Edited by elfenix

• 6 months later...

Lots of these cases have been covered here but this is a tidy summation that could start like a street joke- 

Ten whites and one black commit voter fraud...

9 sentences of probation

1 sentence of 3 days in jail + fine

1 sentence of 5 years in jail

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/crime/maddow-blog--voter-fraud-at-a-gop-stronghold-leads-to-another-light-sentence/ar-AA16WZY3?ocid=sapphireappshare

• Rage+1 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 11:33 AM, Bama Chick said:

O’Keefe is just a smarter, sneakier, more cunning Jacob Wohl.

Bullies should always remember how they treat people on their way up, because they will more than likely encounter those same people on their way down:

OKEEFE UNDER FIRE AT IRONICALLY NAMED PROJECT VERITAS:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/02/james-okeefe-project-veritas-paid-leave.html#comments

James O’Keefe, the founder and chairman of Project Veritas, has taken a paid leave from the conservative nonprofit media organization as its board considers whether to remove him from his leadership position, according to current and former employees of the organization.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/31/2023 at 4:30 PM, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Lots of these cases have been covered here but this is a tidy summation that could start like a street joke- 

Ten whites and one black commit voter fraud...

9 sentences of probation

1 sentence of 3 days in jail + fine

1 sentence of 5 years in jail

https://www.msn.com/en-US/news/crime/maddow-blog--voter-fraud-at-a-gop-stronghold-leads-to-another-light-sentence/ar-AA16WZY3?ocid=sapphireappshare

There’s no connection between those sentences and racism, and you’d be a fool and a communist to make one. -Bill Hicks (adapted)