Kevin Durant Longhorn Legend

Patrick Bateman

FTR, I still think the W’s can win the series but it’s going to take Herculean effort, hot shooting, and luck.  A injury to the raptors, some “fortuitous” whistles, but mostly hot shooting by the Splash bros, and some slumps by the Raptors supporting squad.  Nut crunching time.  A 75% KD will help but not sure a guy who hasn’t played in a month is gonna be the savior.  

Edited by Patrick Bateman

8 hours ago, 52-80 said:

"Kevin Durant is 1-4 in his last 5 NBA Finals games without Stephen Curry."

Numbers are fun

giphy.gif

Yea..... no.  But it's Barry McCockiner so not gonna try to explain it.

31 minutes ago, Hate said:

Kevin Durant has never won an NBA title without Curry, Thompson, or Green.

Curry, Thompson and Green have never won a title without Shaun Livingston.... and around and around we go.

20 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Horry is the G (role player who always find himself in situations above his pay grade and came through every time) OAT.

my HS girl acquitance, now a middle aged beefy lady, was really proud to have double teamed him back in the day in HTown. 

On 6/8/2019 at 12:19 PM, 52-80 said:

"Kevin Durant is 1-4 in his last 5 NBA Finals games without Stephen Curry."

Numbers are fun

I'd say 2-4 considering Curry didn't show up for game 3 last year. 

kdlol.png

Edited by ztejas
  • Like 3

At this point, let’s recognize that Durant is worth 2-3 players that are currently not playing in the Finals. Harrison Barnes, Barbosa and Ezeli. These are the kind of quality players they cannot afford to keep with Durant on the roster.

It’s really futile to attempt to figure out how much better the Warriors would be without Durant but with some decent players in his place. What we do know is that they did win a ring without him. And at the same time, he’s a great player.

23 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

At this point, let’s recognize that Durant is worth 2-3 players that are currently not playing in the Finals. Harrison Barnes, Barbosa and Ezeli. These are the kind of quality players they cannot afford to keep with Durant on the roster.

It’s really futile to attempt to figure out how much better the Warriors would be without Durant but with some decent players in his place. What we do know is that they did win a ring without him. And at the same time, he’s a great player.

Think Steph needs another all star?  Last I checked Dray, Klay and Cousins are pretty good.  I'm not sure if the three guys you mentioned are still in the league.

Edited by Barry_McCokiner

4 hours ago, usmc0331horn said:

I hate people who supposedly root for a school or went there yet absolutely dislike their best player ever who has done nothing really wrong other than leaving a toxic relationship for a better one.

You could always go post on a Kansas board if you don’t like it here.

• Like 1

I hate people who supposedly root for a school or went there yet absolutely dislike their best player ever who has done nothing really wrong other than leaving a toxic relationship for a better one.

Besides adopting the bitch attitude the warriors have and losing his mind on Twitter I guess I would agree.

• Like 1

Pretty obvious now he was a large contributor to making that a toxic relationship

• Like 1

7 hours ago, usmc0331horn said:

3-1. They had them at 3-1 and couldn't finish the deal, and he went and joined them. Pathetic.

Also, put some fucking respect on TJ Ford's fucking name.

Edited by Pam Cummings

9 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

3-1. They had them at 3-1 and couldn't finish the deal, and he went and joined them. Pathetic.

Also, put some fucking respect on TJ Ford's fucking name.

I always liked TJ Ford. But KD was better and also will retire from the nba as a top 10 player ever more than likely. And who cares what KD did he's a freaking Longhorn ya jabroni. It's not like he beats up and/or rapes women or something. Or does the unthinkable like kneeling during the anthem. Hell, if I had a choice I'd want to play for Steve Kerr and have Steph as my pg but that's just me.

• Like 1

we have some stupid fucking fans on here.  Hope KD sits this one out and leaves.  Fuck GS and the narrative that they are better without him.  He fucking carried them the last 2 finals and carried them the entire playoffs.  Steph and Klay couldn't buy a bucket against the clippers and houston.  They then play a shitty Portland team.  Then again got exposed against Toronto.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, usmc0331horn said:

I always liked TJ Ford. But KD was better and also will retire from the nba as a top 10 player ever more than likely. And who cares what KD did he's a freaking Longhorn ya jabroni. It's not like he beats up and/or rapes women or something. Or does the unthinkable like kneeling during the anthem. Hell, if I had a choice I'd want to play for Steve Kerr and have Steph as my pg but that's just me.

KD is a great player. KD is a Longhorn. KD is not a bad guy in the sense of getting into legal trouble. KD has always repped the university and donated money. 

KD is petulant. KD tries too hard to pretend he’s a tough guy. KD is insecure. KD has a grating personality.

All of these things can be true at the same time.

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, formermav43 said:

KD is a great player. KD is a Longhorn. KD is not a bad guy in the sense of getting into legal trouble. KD has always repped the university and donated money. 

KD is petulant. KD tries too hard to pretend he’s a tough guy. KD is insecure. KD has a grating personality.

All of these things can be true at the same time.

And y’all would absolutely fucking worship him if he were a football player no matter the flaws.

• Like 1