Beat the drum slowly; play the fife lowly

DonkeyCigars

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Don't think I'm on your team there, chief. Although I'm highly nuanced compared to most here and an honest moderate. Pretty sure you aren't either. 

Don’t presume to choose my team, “chief”.

You don’t know me. 

Edited by DDD Dad

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/13/2021 at 6:47 PM, DonkeyCigars said:

Lay the sod o’er me.

It appears that a handful of posters were able to codify their grudge into tangible action and I’m dead. The people have spoken and, in attempt to be true to form and in death honor the way I posted while among you, I will vow to not create a sock and insult everyone’s intelligence and pretend to not be myself (and spoiler alert; I’m not and never have been anyone else despite people’s weird assumptions I.e, Tahoe or Chrispy etc.).

So I will post here. Come by and visit and see me from time to time and let me know what’s going on in the old neighborhood. Let it be known, however, that I was crowdsourced for being diametrically different and expressing those differences with respectful yet radical candor.

All I ask is for conservatives in the CR to lay rose petals on my grave so I don’t hear the clods as they fall.

Bumping for @MonkeyCigarette  Tick Tock.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...