[Game Thread] Texas vs. OkSU - 11am on FOX

Pancho

1 minute ago, Gidnik said:

our offensive guru coach cant get more  than 100 yards in the second half.  cant get 1 yard on 3 plays with the best rb in cfb. its absolutely inexcusable and indefensible 

there's not a coach in the world that can do anything consistently good with this oline, it's a fucking miracle we were #1 in offense in the Big 12 coming in to this game.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, theaveragejon said:

Fuck Sark - two weeks in a row you piss down your leg. 

Casey played as poorly as I've seen in a long time. He's lost his decisiveness, and he's making poor reads even when he has time. The hand injury also seems to have sapped some of the poor arm strength he already had. He needs to sit until he gets healthy at the very least.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, FOXHOUND said:

Aside from Bijan, Xavier, and Roschon we have no dogs on this team. We don't have anybody that can block worth a shit. Our LBs are slow, our CBs give 10 yard cushions and give QBs easy reads, and our Safeties are so far back they're in the locker room. 

We need to stop throwing screens where Worthy is the blocking WR he is fucking dogshit at blocking but I blame that more on the coaches

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Casey lost us this game. Maybe pin it on Sark for not putting Card in but I don't know. Thompson has been beyond awful today. 

Card didn't deal well with pressure against Arkansas. But Casey hasn't really shown to do any better against similar pressure.

2 minutes ago, MotownHorn said:

We’re gonna go maybe 7-5 

Sark makes fucking Herman look good

Also Casey’s thumb was clearly bothering him in the 2nd half. He should not have been in 

This. All of these posters saying Casey is god awful and the worst Texas QB ever should choke on Bob Stoops's bag of dicks.

I haven’t been this pissed off in a LONG time. It’s like when you realize that your spouse isn’t the right person. This was a winnable game, despite the shit O line. Sark showed me a lot in a bad way. At least I get to spend my Saturdays without giving a fuck anymore this year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Stevie Ray said:

Fucking garbage. Guy can’t pass for shit and we don’t load the box?  Pete K can suck a fat fucking sick and everyone on the online can fucking transfer. Fuck all of them.

Sark needs to change offices or chairs or something.  Maybe look up 'defense' in a dictionary.  Who knows.