Subway Worker Fired After Putting Sandwich Meat on Bathroom Floor & Toilet

Vic Mackey

A worker at Subway was terminated after he uploaded videos to the internet that depicted him stepping on food. He also put sandwich meat on the seat of a toilet.

The worker had a job at a Subway in Providence, Rhode Island.

Jumanne Way, the former employee, also posted videos of  himself tearing up the location. He is observed getting into the bin that contains sandwich fillings and then putting them back on the counter.

On another recording, he threw bread that was on trays on the floor and walked on them. Where the meat was on the toilet seat, lettuce, tomatoes, and peppers were also scattered all over the bathroom floor.

Way stated to a news outlet that the motive behind all of this was to get more views.

“Unfortunately, I’m a content creator. I create controversial videos to be able to potentially monetize my audience on YouTube and other social media platforms,” he said.

Way says that he knows his actions may have consequences, and he just hopes that his quest for more views will pay off eventually.

09A52BD6-8C25-4A23-B4E9-535B4EAA740A.jpeg

Have a cousin-in-law who is freaky as fuck about his food, as in, he thinks he needs to go first through the line at family get togethers because someone will have touched the cheese plate or whatever. Walked through one day when avocados were being cut for guacamole and he had to excuse himself because...wait for it... they weren't wearing gloves to hold the avocados.

We would have worn this motherfucker out if we had grown up together, but anyways, this dude thinks it's 'safer' or 'cleaner' to go out and eat.

Getcha some toilet meat, bro...

I think this was his inspiration, Chef Rafi from the Subway corporate test kitchen:

Subway:  Eat Fresh.  I guess technically human feces are pretty fresh.  I like the name too, Jummane Way from Subway.  W/U should have a field day with this on Saturday.  

Edited by Lobo

12 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

A worker at Subway was terminated after he uploaded videos to the internet that depicted him stepping on food. He also put sandwich meat on the seat of a toilet.

The worker had a job at a Subway in Providence, Rhode Island.

Jumanne Way, the former employee, also posted videos of  himself tearing up the location. He is observed getting into the bin that contains sandwich fillings and then putting them back on the counter.

On another recording, he threw bread that was on trays on the floor and walked on them. Where the meat was on the toilet seat, lettuce, tomatoes, and peppers were also scattered all over the bathroom floor.

Way stated to a news outlet that the motive behind all of this was to get more views.

“Unfortunately, I’m a content creator. I create controversial videos to be able to potentially monetize my audience on YouTube and other social media platforms,” he said.

Way says that he knows his actions may have consequences, and he just hopes that his quest for more views will pay off eventually.

09A52BD6-8C25-4A23-B4E9-535B4EAA740A.jpeg

Motherfucker needs to be prosecuted...

'Content creator'.  Go fuck yourself...

And does this belong in Lulz? 

Edited by Dennis Taylor
  • Hook 'Em 2

Everything associated with that shithole chain is laughable. 

also, to cheeseweasel’s point.  This guy putting meat on a toilet seat is still second behind Jared putting meat on a kid’s face.  But hey, it’s Fresh and Healthy, right?  Somehow subway will come out of this too with more franchise locations.  Because it’s America.  We’re stupid. 

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Everything associated with that shithole chain is laughable. 

also, to cheeseweasel’s point.  This guy putting meat on a toilet seat is still second behind Jared putting meat on a kid’s face.  But hey, it’s Fresh and Healthy, right?  Somehow subway will come out of this too with more franchise locations.  Because it’s America.  We’re stupid. 

I mean, Gorman doesn't need a second location, does it?   

6 minutes ago, slorch said:

That's nuts!

My lone story about Gorman...

They used to have a Dairy Queen there (now a local Tex-Mex spot).   I roll through there every year on opening weekend of dove season to get from Waco to Haskell at my uncle's place for the family dove hunt.   I think it was '08gas prices were over $4/gallon so I decided to ride my motorcycle out there.  Had my weekend pack on the back, and my shotgun in a soft-side sling case across my back on the way out there, Mad Max style.  Stopped in Gorman to grab a Steak Finger basket at DQ, and THE cop pulls me over in the parking lot.   

"Whatcha got in that sling, boy?"  

"My 12 gauge over/under shotgun, sir.  It's unloaded and breached."

"Why you riding with a shotgun, Boy?"

"Well, it's perfectly legal for me to carry a long gun if in view, and unloaded, Sir." 

"Let me take a look..."

and on and on and on for 10 minutes.   Asked me why I didn't have ammo, what I'd do with my dove ( I had cooler in one saddlebag that had a double of the long sleeve shirt I was wearing, soaked in ice water).  Fucker just itching to get me into county for doing nothing but trying to go shoot birds for the weekend and using my bike instead of my truck.   Fuck that shithole  

• Like 1

We'd pass through there driving from H-town to Lubbock and I always noticed the peanut bins(?)

Also my oldest brother's football team beat their ass in Bi-District in 1979.

( small town cop story most definitely jives with some power-trippy assholes I've known through the years.

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

We'd pass through there driving from H-town to Lubbock and I always noticed the peanut bins(?)

Also my oldest brother's football team beat their ass in Bi-District in 1979.

( small town cop story most definitely jives with some power-trippy assholes I've known through the years.

They do have some wonderful peanut farms in the area though.  So I applaud their farming acumen.  

25 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

My lone story about Gorman...

They used to have a Dairy Queen there (now a local Tex-Mex spot).   I roll through there every year on opening weekend of dove season to get from Waco to Haskell at my uncle's place for the family dove hunt.   I think it was '08gas prices were over $4/gallon so I decided to ride my motorcycle out there.  Had my weekend pack on the back, and my shotgun in a soft-side sling case across my back on the way out there, Mad Max style.  Stopped in Gorman to grab a Steak Finger basket at DQ, and THE cop pulls me over in the parking lot.   

"Whatcha got in that sling, boy?"  

"My 12 gauge over/under shotgun, sir.  It's unloaded and breached."

"Why you riding with a shotgun, Boy?"

"Well, it's perfectly legal for me to carry a long gun if in view, and unloaded, Sir." 

"Let me take a look..."

and on and on and on for 10 minutes.   Asked me why I didn't have ammo, what I'd do with my dove ( I had cooler in one saddlebag that had a double of the long sleeve shirt I was wearing, soaked in ice water).  Fucker just itching to get me into county for doing nothing but trying to go shoot birds for the weekend and using my bike instead of my truck.   Fuck that shithole  

• Like 1

technically, it's the floor mats that people exercise and sweat upon...but yes...Subway is kinda serving people.  

At least Wendy's has the decency to just admit, "Here's a photo of a greasy double-stacked x-treme bacon burger you jackass.  Scarf that down now!"  

Subway tried to get all cute, "Hi, we're here for the tasty fresh nutritional needs of a family on a budget."  And they were serving food the whole time that was literally passed over by local prisons.  99% of the time, Americans get what they pay for and if they get fooled by slick marketing, it's on their own dumbass.  But Subway was just allowed to pass off their bullshit advertising to vulnerable populations because they put some soggy, shredded lettuce on a yoga mat and called it "Fresh."  

Plus, the fucking spokesman literally showed you what he looked like without pants.  That's some serious pedophile shit right there.  Here's a pair of my pants, kids.  

I ate Subway almost weekly about a decade ago since it was next door to my building.  The Asiago/rosemary bread was good (even if I later found out it was packed full of sugar) for a cheap $5 foot long sandwich with very little meat/cheese.  Then they upped the price to $7 and started charging more if you asked for extra onions or tomatoes.  That’s when I said fuck it, half the reason I went there was for cheap food and lots of vegetables that I’d overstuff the sandwich with.  If I wanted a $7 sandwich I got way better options, and if I wanted a cheap one I’d just make it myself .  Subway had a workable business model (at one point they had the most franchises in the entire world) and they fucked it up by being greedy by lowering their quality AND increasing their price to align with their fast casual/more premium competitors not to mention their fucked up supply chains bullshit they force all the stores to use which only drives profits to their corporate office…and this was before pedo Jared.  I don’t think I’ve been to a Subway since and I don’t have any desire to ever go back to one.  Fuck them.