NBA 2021-2022

ztejas

47 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I thought they stopped testing

Not if you present symptoms. Dragic went through H&S recently. 

1 hour ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Where have we seen this story before?

Shout out to all the fuckheads that thought the Spurs were just as culpable as he was for why he never got back on the court. What a whiny fucking primadonna. Still can't believe he fell ass-backwards into a 2nd FMVP. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I gotta say, I like the play-in game idea, but I would rather it be just 1 sudden death game for each spot. 7 vs 10 for the #7 seed, and 8 vs 9 for the #8 seed.  The second round of a losers bracket really isn't interesting at this point.  Let's get the actual playoffs going sooner. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I gotta say, I like the play-in game idea, but I would rather it be just 1 sudden death game for each spot. 7 vs 10 for the #7 seed, and 8 vs 9 for the #8 seed.  The second round of a losers bracket really isn't interesting at this point.  Let's get the actual playoffs going sooner. 

I like the play in too… but idk. The debate on this I can see. Win and in is definitely exciting and you’re going to get everybody’s 100% top effort.

The flip side is if a 7 seed like MN is closer to the 2 or 3 seed than they are to the 10 seed…they shouldn’t have to sweat a play in tournament. But there really isn’t a way around that without some sort of buffer that 7&8 are so far ahead of 9&10…then keep it as is and no play in
  • Hook 'Em 1

Good Lord.  Him, Leonard, and Simmons haven’t played a single minute all season and I’m sure they’re all that injured.

I had first take on for whatever reason this morning and the hot topic was “Nets might have Ben Simmons back by game 4 of Boston series-Brian windhorst”

Amazed how they talked about this for like 5-8 minutes. It was muted and I didn’t care enough about a Potential BS return by game 4 to reach over to the remote and unmute.

Props to those who had to make up actual bullshit to kill time

2 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Nah, the current format creates incentive for the teams on the fringe to still fight for the 7/8 spot rather than sliding to the 9/10 since 7/8 seed only need to win one game but 9/10 have to win two to get in the playoffs. I think they've nailed this format. Plus, not going to argue against more basketball to watch.

• Hook 'Em 4