***NEW MOTOR with 100k GM WARRANTY*** AVALANCHE LTZ*** NEW INTERIOR, BRAKES, TIRES, MORE!***

Elvis

https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/d/round-rock-new-motor-avalanche-ltznew/7397237713.html

NEW MOTOR! 3yr/100k WARRANTY! NEW INTERIOR! NEW TIRES & BRAKES! 35k on transmission. Runs and looks like new. Cold AC. I still get compliments from strangers every day in this Avalanche LTZ 4WD! 255k chasis miles. Hood paint has failed and some hail damage (easily and cheaply repaired). This is not a work beater. This is a desiarable model of truck that is ready to give another 15 years of service. I'm tempted to store it for a few years until my son is old enough to drive. You won't find a better Avalanche!

IMG_6229.JPG

IMG_6156.JPG

IMG_6158.JPG

IMG_6159.JPG

IMG_6163.JPG

IMG_6165.JPG

IMG_6172.JPG

IMG_6178.JPG

IMG_6183.JPG

IMG_6191.JPG

IMG_6197.JPG

IMG_6198.JPG

IMG_6199.JPG

IMG_6201.JPG

IMG_6203.JPG

IMG_6206.JPG

IMG_6207.JPG

IMG_6213.JPG

IMG_6214.JPG

IMG_6225.JPG

On 10/22/2021 at 1:20 PM, Chewbacca said:

$20k for a 15 year old Avalanche with 254k?  Surely the used market is not THAT out of whack these days.  Traded in a 2009 Tahoe with half the miles 5 years ago for $14k.

I’ve been seeing 80k pickups sold after a year of hotshotting and 90k miles for low to mid 70’s.   They’ve got used 3/4 tons in Houston’s going for above original sticker.  Nothing to add about OPs avalanche, but the market is proper fucked on trucks, in Texas anyhow.  Bad time to actually “need” one. 

On 10/22/2021 at 1:20 PM, Chewbacca said:

$20k for a 15 year old Avalanche with 254k?  Surely the used market is not THAT out of whack these days.  Traded in a 2009 Tahoe with half the miles 5 years ago for $14k.

New motor, new trans, new interior. 

No idea how those things change the value of the vehicle though. 

22 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’ve been seeing 80k pickups sold after a year of hotshotting and 90k miles for low to mid 70’s.   They’ve got used 3/4 tons in Houston’s going for above original sticker.  Nothing to add about OPs avalanche, but the market is proper fucked on trucks, in Texas anyhow.  Bad time to actually “need” one. 

Read this and went to NADA to see what it thinks about my 4 year old 3/4 ton truck. It thinks current retail is about 20k more than I bought it for 16 months ago.   But it’s paper equity that will drop as soon as inventory replenishes.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Read this and went to NADA to see what it thinks about my 4 year old 3/4 ton truck. It thinks current retail is about 20k more than I bought it for 16 months ago.   But it’s paper equity that will drop as soon as inventory replenishes.  

Dude at work just got 16k more than he paid for a lariat 250.   Crazy times indeed. 

On 10/23/2021 at 2:13 PM, fattyflattie said:

Out of curiosity, I looked to see what 2007 Avalanches are going for.  You can get one with ~100k miles for 10-15k all day long.

On 10/22/2021 at 10:08 AM, immamac said:

What happened to OG motor? 

3 or 4 cylinders wouldn't hold compression.  Rebuild may not have been successful, so not work the risk.  That's what they said.  

That lid in the garage is a Carrera S.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We’llI guess I’ll hold it.  Son is hitting all the standards for a truck at 15-16.  

1. Straight A’s

2.  First chair

3. Starter LB and TE

4.  Girlfriend…….he’s working on it

he’s a stud 

Edited by Elvis