Your favorite one hit wonder

VABuckeye

Cherry Bomb rocks.

I think the all timer for me has to be In the Meantime. That song has 47M plays on Spotify and Spacehog’s next most popular song is a cover with 900K. ItM is such a great rock song and it sounds like it’s being played by an epic band. Too bad they just never did anything else.

• Like 1

Cherry Bomb rocks.

I think the all timer for me has to be In the Meantime. That song has 47M plays on Spotify and Spacehog’s next most popular song is a cover with 900K. ItM is such a great rock song and it sounds like it’s being played by an epic band. Too bad they just never did anything else.

In the meantime is a great song. Blew me away first time I heard it and still holds. Crazy they never followed up with anything. Next thing you’ll tell me is that Journey never had a number one hit.

7 hours ago, Deej said:

SIAP...

Never like this song when it was popular in my high school years, and consequently never liked her because I knew nothing else about her work.

But out of curiosity I saw her play at Hotel San Jose at 2019 SXSW, and it was a damn good show. It helped that her band was great, but her vocals were really good and I enjoyed the set. 

I love pretty much every song in this thread because one hit wonders are my jam.  I will add a few here, even though some may even qualify as no hit wonders, but they were played on the radio (or in my roller rink) for extended period.  Wanted to add Escape Club but technically I guess they aren't a one hit wonder

I will start with David Essex (If he isn't a one hit wonder then insert Michael Damian version lol) 

Roller rink jam:

JJ FAD AND WERE HERE TO ROCK

OK they had another another song on the hot 100 but come on no one knows that song compared to this lol

Let's get nasty

How bout some country?

High school shit

Does this count?  Not seeing anything higher than 76 on the charts after this one:

• Hook 'Em 3