Oklahoma State at Iowa State - 2:30 on Fox

Pancho

4 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

OSU kicker 4 for 4 against us.

Has missed two today. Of course

Teams love to get up for Texas then stop back to their shitty team the very next week.

Do we have a sports psychologist on staff? How can we never match the intensity other teams have for us? 

Just now, Pancho said:

Teams love to get up for Texas then stop back to their shitty team the very next week.

Do we have a sports psychologist on staff? How can we never match the intensity other teams have for us? 

Because nobody gets very intense about punching down. It’s the nature of the world. 

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

No. We just suck. This narrative needs to die. I didn't hear bitching about this in 2009 when we swept the conference - 13 years into its existence. I didn't hear this narrative when we beat Tech 70-35. 

We fucking blow and have for awhile and until then Texas fans are going to continue the excuse mongering.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

No. We just suck. This narrative needs to die. I didn't hear bitching about this in 2009 when we swept the conference - 13 years into its existence. I didn't hear this narrative when we beat Tech 70-35. 

We fucking blow and have for awhile and until then Texas fans are going to continue the excuse mongering.

Yeah there’s no excuse in my post, but there was a rhetorical question so okay.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Yep. Also tired of the narrative the Big12 refs always screw us. Aside from that infamous 2015 game against OKST, we really haven't been screwed over by the refs any more than the other Big12 teams. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I mostly agree but how many post-win locker room dances has Gundy done this year? Did he get down after Baylor?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Yeah there’s no excuse in my post, but there was a rhetorical question so okay.

I answered your question(s). We suck. End of story. I'm not sure if we have a sports psychologist or not but I doubt it's the main reason for us sucking. 

3 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Matt Campbell asking Purdy to run and pick up 4th and 2yds to go at Okie Lite 45yd line and up by 3 

WOW, not smart at all

Short drive follows...   TD for cowboys

Okie Lite.  21       Iowa State   17

8:36 left in 4th quarter

Dumbass decision by Campbell

Yep. Also tired of the narrative the Big12 refs always screw us. Aside from that infamous 2015 game against OKST, we really haven't been screwed over by the refs any more than the other Big12 teams. 
Uhh..how about blowU game THIS year? It was enough to change the outcome of the game even if their o-line holding isnt factored in.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Lulz at punching down on the rest of the conference. No conference titles in 11 years.

Yeah, and we are still a. Blue blood and they aren’t. You know that smug sense of superiority you have as a Yankee fan over the trash ass Devil Rays?  We have that with everyone in the conference not OU. I don’t care if Baylor is ranked 20 and we are unranked- they are jacked to the max and we don’t give a fuck. It’s punching down regardless of how many titles we’ve won lately. In 1997 we went four and fucking seven and yet 3 teams that made bowls tore down their goal posts against us. It will always be that way in this conference. It’s part of why we are leaving.