Do we have a McAullife vs. Younkin thread?

Gil Bang

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Racist?  I am white you complete, ignorant, loathsome cockroach .  Get the fuck out of here.

You post racist and ageist things.  You shouldn’t do that.  It isn’t right.  Switch the races or ages in your post before you enter it.  And if it seems racist or ageist then it is.  

you seem really upset tonight.  I hope you are okay.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 6

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

You post racist and ageist things.  You shouldn’t do that.  It isn’t right.  Switch the races or ages in your post before you enter it.  And if it seems racist or ageist then it is.  

you seem really upset tonight.  I hope you are okay.  

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Yep, I will take my social cues from a, checks notes, Trump supporter.  Yep, ok.  Idiot.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

You're kinda being a born on third base piece of shit tonight.

Also, Randall's sucked and it's no wonder it got run out of town by HEB.

Safeway’s executives really screwed up something they paid a couple billion for.  Sucks for their shareholders.  

• Fuck You 1

Plenty of people I know were very bummed when trump lost. I told them Trump losing was not a bad day for America. I will say the same thing here- Terry McC losing isn’t a bad day for Virginia. I have no idea how Youngkin will do but TM ran a stupid campaign and lost- that’s not a bad thing. Also, I just can’t imagine Youngkin is particularly Trumpy. The sooner that shit stain is removed from the body politic the better. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Safeway’s executives really screwed up something they paid a couple billion for.  Sucks for their shareholders.  

If Safeway bought Randall’s they just bought a whole bunch of shitty run stores. Them closing up in HEB territory was always inevitable. Surprised they lasted as long as they did. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

The only way tonight gets any better is if Penelope’s high rise catches fire but nobody could put it out because the closest fire company closed due to vaccine mandates. There’s still 2.5 hrs to hope

You know, you used to be a decent person.  You have fucking gone TTom since COVID.  You should get help. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

If Safeway bought Randall’s they just bought a whole bunch of shitty run stores. Them closing up in HEB territory was always inevitable. Surprised they lasted as long as they did. 

You don’t know shit about this.  HEB didn’t compete in either Houston or a Dallas until years after Safeway made the purchase in 1999.  It wasn’t HEB territory. HEB tried Houston in early 90s and got their asses handed to them.  

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

You don’t know shit about this.  HEB didn’t compete in either Houston or a Dallas until years after Safeway made the purchase in 1999.  It wasn’t HEB territory. HEB tried Houston in early 90s and got their asses handed to them.  

Never said I knew shit about it which is why I said “if.” I was merely going off your post claiming Safeway screwed things up for their shareholders. 

Alls I know is Randall’s is getting run out of town in Austin because it sucks compared to HEB. Sorry if that bothers you. You can let us know how well they’re doing in Houston and Dallas if you want to.

8 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Plenty of people I know were very bummed when trump lost. I told them Trump losing was not a bad day for America. I will say the same thing here- Terry McC losing isn’t a bad day for Virginia. I have no idea how Youngkin will do but TM ran a stupid campaign and lost- that’s not a bad thing. Also, I just can’t imagine Youngkin is particularly Trumpy. The sooner that shit stain is removed from the body politic the better. 

I disagree.  Unfortunately, any politician with an R behind their name is a problem until the party takes itself back from Trumpism.  Which they will not do.  And Youngkin was quoting some of the GQP talking points.

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Never said I knew shit about it which is why I said “if.” I was merely going off your post claiming Safeway screwed things up for their shareholders. 

Alls I know is Randall’s is getting run out of town in Austin because it sucks compared to HEB. Sorry if that bothers you. You can let us know how well they’re doing in Houston and Dallas if you want to.

My give a fuck about that ended 22 years when the company sold.  When it sold, it dominated Houston and Dallas and was profitable in Austin.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

The American electorate as a whole is fucking ignorant.  It is disgusting.  

However, why did the Dems trot out McAuliffe?  He is tired and had a TON of baggage.  Where is the bench?  

Look at leaders around the world.  Macron is my age (43), the PMs of Finland and New Zealand are younger than 40.  Why does the US trend towards old, white, and male?

So the American electorate is fucking ignorant,  and you lament the choice of a candidate the democrats made ?  A bit cutting off your nose to spite your face there Pen ol girl.

Mc Auliffe is the best they could do, and you call the electorate ignorant ?

Not sure I agree with your police work there Lou.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

I disagree.  Unfortunately, any politician with an R behind their name is a problem until the party takes itself back from Trumpism.  Which they will not do.  And Youngkin was quoting some of the GQP talking points.

Of Course you do.  But you are partisan. And that’s fine. I want people in the GOP to get as far away from Trump as possible and still have a chance to win and that’s what happened. And I want Dems to have a bit of humility and come with the idea that maybe the state doesn’t have every answer and parents and citizens can have some control. And that wasn’t TM. So, good result. Just like I thought 2020 was a good result with Trump losing and the GOP picking up house seats. 
I like push back against the idea of major change in America. I also like push back against Trumpism with him not carrying that banner. I want the Dems to go back to being the party of Bill Maher and the GOP to go back to the party of the bushes. This feels like that’s happening. Maybe not but that’s my hope. 

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

So the American electorate is fucking ignorant,  and you lament the choice of a candidate the democrats made ?  A bit cutting off your nose to spite your face there Pen ol girl.

But heb had a D next to his name in the ballot.

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

McAuliffe is definitely not the best the democrats could do.  And if you think that, I have some Ocean Front property in Arizona I would like to sell you.  The Virginia/McAuliffe is the same as 2016/HRC.  It was his (her) turn.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Crazy how Virginia went from enlightened and progressive when they were voting for Obama twice and Biden by 10 points last year back to racist hillbillies while electing a black Lt gov and son of immigrant AG.

Tonight showed the way forward for the GOP - run likeable candidates, drop the conspiracy stuff, speak to issues that matter to parents and families, let the Dems continue to listen to twitter and the Squad, and refuse to take the bait when the Dems (and 99% of the CR) scream "but trump but trump but trump!"

We'll see if the party can stay this disciplined in 2022.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

This is a great night. Tonight solidifies that 2020 wasn’t about people loving Biden but more so about voters hating Trump. America chose incompetence over narcissism. We were losers either way but at least Biden is less exhausting.

Just glad to see that Virginia/Minneapolis/NJ? isn’t interested in the woke bullshit.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

McAuliffe is definitely not the best the democrats could do.  And if you think that, I have some Ocean Front property in Arizona I would like to sell you.  The Virginia/McAuliffe is the same as 2016/HRC.  It was his (her) turn.

Youngkin is a political outsider and that was a reason I voted for him.  I couldn’t care less about trump endorsing him. Similar reason I voted for Northam when he ran for governor last time.

Again though your comment is kind of strange . Mcauliffe sucked, but we were ignorant for voting for Youngkin………..Peculiar.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

This is a great night. Tonight solidifies that 2020 wasn’t about people loving Biden but more so about voters hating Trump. America chose incompetence over narcissism. We were losers either way but at least Biden is less exhausting.

Just glad to see that Virginia/Minneapolis/NJ? isn’t interested in the woke bullshit.

That’s my take. Along with the house races in 20. And that’s a good thing imo. 

Edited by Wulaw Horn

Y'all getting trolled really hard.

lol this

Sack is hammered and shitposting like Texas just beat OU because American politics is full on team sport theater. Seeing people engage him is like seeing someone get futuremaned on the football board.
  • Haha 1

And there is no doubt that the Dems and corporate media and 99% of the CR will Principal skinner their way to blaming the voters for being too stupid, instead of thinking maybe, just maybe, Biden and his policies have been a fucking disaster.  

Am I Out Of Touch? | Know Your Meme

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

I think what a lot of this shows is that most people are moderate and don’t want wild swings in political action.

The fringes always pull the middle thru shit.  A good balance of liberal, and conservative policy would be a good thing for everyone, but some people just can’t handle compromise Or other peoples opinions.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Youngkin is a political outsider and that was a reason I voted for him.  I couldn’t care less about trump endorsing him. Similar reason I voted for Northam when he ran for governor last time.

Again though your comment is kind of strange . Mcauliffe sucked, but we were ignorant for voting for Youngkin………..Peculiar.

You are ignorant for voting for Youngkin because NOTHING he has shown tells me he isn't like every other GQP politician in the US, using fear as a motivator, and willing to bend the knee to Trump.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 4

9 minutes ago, Creasy Bear said:

I'd say America chose simply incompetent (and nice!) over Incompetent and narcissistic. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1