This Michigan / Michigan State Game

Wally Pryor

31 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Fireable loss. Up 30-14 in the 2nd half and blow it

100% 

Even after that they were up 33-30, with the ball at the 50, 5 minutes to go, and their Starting QB having his best game ever. What do they do. Put in the true freshman who literally fumbled his last play, what happened? The freshman fumbled again. 

Should have taken his WR gloves and whistle and told him to uber back to AA. 

I feel bad for JJ (the freshman who fumbled the game away), he is going to feel that loss for a long time and he should have never been in position to have that game in his hands. Hopefully he is able to shrug it off. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Juicy said:

100% 

Even after that they were up 33-30, with the ball at the 50, 5 minutes to go, and their Starting QB having his best game ever. What do they do. Put in the true freshman who literally fumbled his last play, what happened? The freshman fumbled again. 

Should have taken his WR gloves and whistle and told him to uber back to AA. 

I feel bad for JJ (the freshman who fumbled the game away), he is going to feel that loss for a long time and he should have never been in position to have that game in his hands. Hopefully he is able to shrug it off. 

Wow.  That’s some galactic dumbass coaching.

• Haha 1

I love it. I own it. We burn furniture and turn over DeLoreans and casually jog into gestapos launching tear gas in Winnie the Pooh costumes. It's awesome. Honestly nothing could define the Cedar Village college experience better. My roommate laid down in front of a fire truck for some reason. This was 20+ years ago. He was smart normally he just got Cedar Villaged one night. Deal with it. I miss it so much. And don't park your cars near Cedar St. 

• Like 1