Cowboys @ Vikings: Halloween Night Edition

Vic Mackey

• Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Vikings are just one of those teams I hate irrationally. They always play us tough. Dak or no Dak lets keep the momentum going

Yep. I remember the game in Minnesota in 2016. Dak and Zeke's rookie year. We had won 10 straight at that point. Minn was not a strong team that year but it was tough as hell to get out of there with a win.

And oddly enough, we played great last year with them with Dalton as our QB and came out with a win. 

If it is indeed Cooper, I really hope Kellen has a gameplan ready to go that suits him. And I expect a heavy dose of Zeke and Pollard.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Not sure why so many Dallas fans are upset. Remember, Dak isn't that good and he can be replaced by anyone and this offense will still roll...

Oh c'mon Vic there are maybe a couple guys on here still really pushing that narrative and one of them is a troll artiste.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

I mean I’d feel more confident in the Cowboys were starting Sam!  Am I right?!   

I feel like you don't understand me at all. LOL. Regardless, RUSH is still a great band. Cooper Rush is not the best backup that the Cowboys could have at this point. JMO. I get the point you are making btw. They knew, the Cowboys from Dak's injury last year that a backup was a big deal. They for some reason after Dalton left decided on Cooper Rush. I hope I am wrong and he balls out tonite.

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Think unless the Cowboys D plays outstanding, this going to be a rough night.

We will see how good this defense can be without the explosive offense to prop them up. They have much more room for error with Dak under the center and we can put up a lot of points. We are going to need some turnovers and some timely sacks. I have absolutely zero faith in Rush. The fact he is still on this roster even though he has improved none since being here and we saw him front and center last season in real game duty. He may prove us all wrong tonight but the evidence so far says he won't. We need a heavy dose of Zeke and Pollard. Keep the chains moving and long drives. 

• Hook 'Em 1