Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

11 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Exercising his first amendment right to assemble.  Helping others.  Putting out fires started by ass bloods

I really have no idea why you keep trying to lionize what this guy was doing there. It makes you look stupid and biased. Which I guess explains why you do it. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I’m against 17 year olds illegally obtaining weapons so they can be self-appointed police officers, firefighters, and EMTs despite the fact that they are completely unqualified for these jobs.  I have no desire whatsoever to have random teenagers roaming the streets making real time decisions about who gets to live and who gets to die.  

I’m against dickheads attacking and trying to kill a minor.  

3 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

I’m against 17 year olds illegally obtaining weapons so they can be self-appointed police officers, firefighters, and EMTs despite the fact that they are completely unqualified for these jobs.  I have no desire whatsoever to have random teenagers roaming the streets making real time decisions about who gets to live and who gets to die.  

Post this on the DT thread and let the fun begin. The outraged circle jerk will go on for at least a page and probably spill over here.

Is Rittenhouse a fire fighter? Is he a doctor, nurse, or emt? Is he a cop or security guard? If not, he had no business putting out fires, rendering aid, or guarding businesses. Arguing that that’s why he was there has no place in an honest discussion. We have laws and licenses regulating who can work those jobs so people, even well intentioned people, don’t make a dangerous situation worse. Which is exactly what happened.

I guess he could have been exercising his right to peacefully assemble, but then why would he need a gun if his intentions were peaceful?

Edited by Hammerin Hank
  • Hook 'Em 6

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

The reason why leftists want to railroad Rittenhouse so much is because they want to discourage or prevent citizens from defending themselves, their businesses, and their cities when the next wave of Left-wing riots come.

Seriously, that's the reason, and it's just so sick and twisted.  It's why they harp on him so much about him not having a right to be there.

This 18 year old “little boy” should have been home repeating 9th grade and not lugging a big ass gun down the street. 

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

We’ve already been over this. His own lawyer called them looters. He said two weeks prior he wanted to shoot looters, then he did. Judge fucked up keeping it out and I hope he declares a mistrial with prejudice so his dumbass ruling at least gets reviewed by judges who might know what they’re doing. 

Did Rodney Reed claim self defense when he raped?

Actually now that I’ve thought about it this may have been exactly what the prosecution was doing. Judge fucked up keeping the statement about wanting to kill looters out. It’s clearly relevant and key to the prosecution case.

There’s only one way to get that reviewed on appeal that I know of, have the judge declare a mistrial with prejudice. Only one way to do that, egg the judge on to do it.

Any criminal lawyers feel free to let me know if I’m wrong.

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

A person's skin color or sex should have zero bearing on who runs what.  Neither should age so long as they have the appropriate mentation.

Adorable. Of course, those factors shouldn't have a bearing, but they do. White men have benefitted as a result. They still do. 

To get to a status quo such as you so quaintly describe, the ruling race and sex must be deposed. They (we) have fucked everything up. They (we) cannot claim this moment of imbalance as the new ideal. It's the same old ideal that we've been lying to ourselves about for centuries.

I know I can't realistically expect white men to be banned from running things, but it doesn't mean doing so isn't a good idea.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Hammerin Hank said:

Is Rittenhouse a fire fighter? Is he a doctor, nurse, or emt? Is he a cop or security guard? If not, he had no business putting out fires, rendering aid, or guarding businesses. Arguing that that’s why he was there has no place in an honest discussion. We have laws and licenses regulating who can work those jobs so people, even well intentioned people, don’t make a dangerous situation worse. Which is exactly what happened.

I guess he could have been exercising his right to peacefully assemble, but then why would he need a gun if his intentions were peaceful?

image.thumb.png.17fc41ed1996ceaeb6be2d9e1af568d3.png

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

The reason why leftists want to railroad Rittenhouse so much is because they want to discourage or prevent citizens from defending themselves, their businesses, and their cities when the next wave of Left-wing riots come.
Seriously, that's the reason, and it's just so sick and twisted.  It's why they harp on him so much about him not having a right to be there.

Left wing riots? Haha. You live in a fan stash world still terrorized by elf.

1 hour ago, Hammerin Hank said:

Because leftist scum might attack him. And he was proven right. 

Just now, DigglerontheHoof said:

He's a spoiled cunt.  That's not a good look, either. 

I mean given his propensity for just crazily lying, I have serious doubts that his financial situation is as he says it is. But even if it is, that wouldn't change the fact that since he's been posting on political issues, he's yet to say a single thing worth a shit, which renders that other crap moot.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Just catching up on the days news. Rittenhouse admitted that he knew a guy he shot was unarmed?  Why is he testifying? I gathered all of the witnesses were tearing up the prosecution. And the defense puts on rittenhouse to hang himself?

yes I was struck by that part of the testimony as well but it seems to have been lost in all the drama of the judge berating the prosecutor between his phone notifications saluting Trump's America

7 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

I mean given his propensity for just crazily lying, I have serious doubts that his financial situation is as he says it is. But even if it is, that wouldn't change the fact that since he's been posting on political issues, he's yet to say a single thing worth a shit, which renders that other crap moot.

Plenty of lies about this case here. None by me. 

3 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Everything you post.  Though you think it’s the truth.  It’s actually really pathetic.

Okay.  Since it’s everything I post on this subject should be super easy to cite a few examples.  

Edited by Johnny Sack

Actually the reason is that we think it's bad when armed right wing militias shoot people they don't like and that they shouldn't get de facto immunity for doing so from our justice system.
Also don't strap with military grade weapons and then go looking for a reason to need to defend one self.

Back in the 90s i used to go all over Houston hitting shit clubs, taking pictures and just fucking around in the beauty, crazy and filth. I guarantee I'd be dead if I rolled around flexing an open carry semi auto rifle. I chose to take risk and used street smarts to calm situations down rather running around with open carry. Got robbed a few bucks, cars broken in, shaken down etc. Carrying? I'd be dead. HPD didnt have that much love for dumb white people.

47 minutes ago, Bravo said:

It was dumb. If I had to guess Rittenhouse insisted because no attny would advise it. Shockingly, he didn't hurt himself too much. I was shocked. 

No way he testified against his attorneys advice. A 17-18 year old. Sometimes it happens but not here. They put him on because they thought they needed to. Any opinion otherwise is just nuts. 

I don’t know how well he did since I didn’t see it and the limited accounts here, which are very limited, aren’t reliable. 

• Hook 'Em 1