Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Your opinions mean nothing to me.  You are a psycho.  No wonder you don't have a man.

Wow.  Really?  So the only way a woman is worth anything is that she has a man?  You are a misogynistic piece of shit.  I feel sorry for your wife and any children you might have.  You show us with every post you make how awful of a person you are.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Has the prosecution asked him about his photo posing like in the above pic? Outside of the evidence (from Rittenhouse himself) that he knew the dead guy was unarmed, the next best evidence is to show lack of remorse afterwards. Paint him as lying on the stand. Jurors never like thinking a defendant or any witness is lying to them.

image.jpeg.2808a66dfce9b8a5f886ed8329e9f666.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

For shooting the serial child rapist who threatened to kill him, chased him, cornered him, and tried to take his gun?  He deserved an ass kicking for that?

No.  He deserved a medal for shooting that piece of shit.

Yes, the guy was a scumbag. Kyle Rittenhouse had literally zero knowledge of any of that when he killed him, nor would the people who were trying to disarm him. Christ, how the fuck are you this dense?

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

You are such an absolute dumbass.  When he fucking killed the guy, he had no fucking idea who the guy was.  

You are the dumbest or blindest person here.  He knew the guy threatened to kill him.  He knew the guy chased him.  He knew the guy threw something at him.  He knew the guy cornered him.  He knew the guy was attacking him and trying to take his gun.  It's fucking self defense unless you fucking moron.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yes, the guy was a scumbag. Kyle Rittenhouse had literally zero knowledge of any of that when he killed him, nor would the people who were trying to disarm him. Christ, how the fuck are you this dense?

He didn't know the guy threatened to kill him, chased him down, cornered him, and attacked him while reaching for his gun?  I believe the evidence is all undisputed on that.

Him being leftist trash and a serial child rapist was a bonus though.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

Johnny Sack of Shit doesn't care about anything other than fellating his hero Kyle Rittenhouse.  There is going to be no reasoning with him.  We should all just ignore him.  He obviously needs help.  Like some other posters on this site, he is broken, though unlike others, I do not think it was COVID that did it, but Trump losing.  What a sad life.

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He didn't know the guy threatened to kill him, chased him down, cornered him, and attacked him while reaching for his gun?  I believe the evidence is all undisputed on that.

Yeah, that's right, it was self defense. The main issue I have is none of it would have happened had a fucking dumbass teenager not crossed state lines, with a gun he shouldn't legally have, just to play vigilante. Also, he then kept on doing his thing after being told to fuck off and go home by the cops. Fortunately for Kyle, it's not illegal to be an idiot.

Should the guy have attacked him? No, of course not, but the people that tried to disarm Kyle after he killed someone likely had no idea he had simply acted in self defense, and they certainly wouldn't have known the guy he just killed was a piece of shit. They would likely have considered him dangerous (which he demonstrably was) and were trying to neutralize him as a threat (which you seem to be in favor of unless the tables are turned). Should they have done that? That's a good question, but they probably didn't deserve execution and maiming for their effort.

The bottom line is, everything that happened here is Kyle Rittenhouse's fault in some capacity, directly or indirectly. Honestly, what fucking parent lets their kid take an AR across state lines to go play vigilante? What the fuck did they think was going to happen?

I'm not even going to get into his fake crying on the stand, it's so laughable as to not even deserve commentary.

• Hook 'Em 4

20 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Has the prosecution asked him about his photo posing like in the above pic? Outside of the evidence (from Rittenhouse himself) that he knew the dead guy was unarmed, the next best evidence is to show lack of remorse afterwards. Paint him as lying on the stand. Jurors never like thinking a defendant or any witness is lying to them.

Judge Thumb-on-the-Scales wouldn’t allow it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

I would ask these guys.  But I am assured they have all been mowed down by white supremacist cops.

spacer.png

unnamed.jpg.546428a02a252e8f292fcceb6e921852.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I mean, it's not like a similar case happened in Portland except the politics were flipped or anything.

Instead of attaboy to the shooter/self defense claimant, the cops shot him 30 times without warning. And trump made a stump speech about it and how he sent the marshalls after him.

Weird how that works out, huh?

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I mean, it's not like a similar case happened in Portland except the politics were flipped or anything.

Instead of attaboy to the shooter/self defense claimant, the cops shot him 30 times without warning. And trump made a stump speech about it and how he sent the marshalls after him.

Weird how that works out, huh?

That guy was white.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

7 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Judge Thumb-on-the-Scales wouldn’t allow it. 

It is not relevant.  And I do not believe he said he had remorse for what he did.  I suspect he was emotional because he is on trial for his life due to bullshit politics and had ro relive a traumatic shooting caused by a dickhead who said he was trying to kill him then attempted to do so. This judge is running a fair trial.  I am sure he regrets that Rosenbaum put him in a terrible situation but not for shooting that piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 3

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

we are posting about the trial and someone is losing it threatening to crowdsource us because she doesn't like our POV. I am literally posting about the trial and someone is losing it.

All you do is watch and post about this trial all day, defend the boogaloo boys and talk shit in this thread. Right now you’re in talking shit mode. 

• Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

He’s not. He just thinks it should be open season for people like him to kill people like us.

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

not sure why anybody continues to engage with sack. it doesn’t matter what you say, as long as the deaths are not on his team, it is justified. 

• Hook 'Em 5

4 minutes ago, Nivek said:

5 million people have died from Covid around the world.  It is a fucking travesty.  We still have people dying from it.  You want to play the statistics game, but this isn't like winning the lottery statistics,  where the only thing you lose in a dollar.   This is something that is preventable and manageable with only a modicum of care.  Something that was apolitical until your party of nitwits decided to split hairs.  Some of you are even denying masks work.  It is largely because you and your team are born of hate and ignorance and those in your leadership are fucking proud to incite violence if it get them power.    You dumbfucks don't even see it because you are willfully ignorant and signed up to the propaganda machine.   You dumbfucks actually believe it was Antifa that caused the riots, antifa that stormed the capitol and that left-wing violent groups are the real problem in America.  And you don't give a shit that others are dying from it, kids, olds, people with autoimmune issues.  Former leaders of your own party.  Here is the thing. People are not really celebrating those deaths.  They are reacting to a shit situation and making light of it because it is overwhelmingly sad to think about.  But your rot-infested brains cannot tell that Penelope isn't actually happy.  She is just trying to defend herself from the sadness of it all.

So here we are, you and your death cult, after failing to usurp the government, still pretending to be patriots and christians, you send one of your boys out to cause trouble and that he does.    I actually feel for the kid, because he is just a kid, a patsy.  His mother is a piece of shit of the highest order.  She wasn't there.  She sent her son out to go sporting for a fight.  She is like Osama bin Laden in that respect.  Send others to fight and die while she cashes checks.  I think the cops were complicit as well for not stopping these chuckleheads, but they triggered this all in the first place with their actions.    And here you are, celebrating death of people, the damage done to Kyle, and the damage done to the victims.  The damage done to a city.  The damage done to the United States of America.   All because of some backwards desire to play TV rambo, live in a fictional history, or live in a backwards Wild West not realizing that there was a reason we put away the guns and it wasn't from the pussiffication of America or whatever you fake tough guys like to spew.    

And yeah. I have seen it up close.  I didn't enjoy it.  Trauma Babe has seen it much more than most.  No one should and that is why we have Vets killing themselves faster than you can operate a pez dispenser.   They don't enjoy it either. 

Now tell me I am fucking wrong.  

Great post. 

But you'd still get wrecked by a chimpanzee. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I thought traits didn't count bro?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Bravo said:

I wouldnt care if that was AOC holding that AR. If she got attacked by a mob like that while trying to run to the police for help I would be well those idiots FAFO too. Seriously. 

So if members of congress would have been carrying on Jan 6th, you would have be OK with them mowing down the cult as they crossed the threshold into the Capitol building?

• Hook 'Em 2

What's really funny about Sack's examples is that the feds cracked down on the Not Fucking Around Coalition pretty much immediately. The guy who organized them was charged with some bullshit, he's forbidden from using social media, and they haven't organized anywhere this year. Because, while there's no law against black people with guns organizing, every time it happens law enforcement is quick to shut it down. 

13 hours ago, Gourmand said:

for someone who loves to brag about living that sweet fuckin rich Austin lifestyle that the Joe Brogans would be proud of, you have unresolved anger issues that should be red flags to people close to you. have any of them encouraged you to consider counseling?

lol, like he has loved ones around him. he reeks of someone alone and miserable.

39 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

it was in the presence of the jury

Joe Scarborough reported during jury selection that there was one potential juror who told the judge that, because of their strong beliefs about the 2nd Amendment, they didn’t think they could be unbiased. The judge sat them anyway and told them he trusted them to be objective. I searched online and couldn’t find corroboration but Joe reported it more than once. 

• Rage+1 1

33 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

What's really funny about Sack's examples is that the feds cracked down on the Not Fucking Around Coalition pretty much immediately. The guy who organized them was charged with some bullshit, he's forbidden from using social media, and they haven't organized anywhere this year. Because, while there's no law against black people with guns organizing, every time it happens law enforcement is quick to shut it down. 

also the fact they've never, ya know, shot anyone or carried out acts of violence in the course of protesting against social injustice unlike the jackboot right-wing cop simps who can't wait to stir shit up so they can shoot first and ask questions later.

16 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

also the fact they've never, ya know, shot anyone or carried out acts of violence in the course of protesting against social injustice unlike the jackboot right-wing cop simps who can't wait to stir shit up so they can shoot first and ask questions later.

Neither did KR.  He only fired at his attackers.  Justifiably so.

No one else there protesting -- whether peacefully or burning/looting/rioting -- got shot by KR.  Just his attackers.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Neither did KR.  He only fired at his attackers.  Justifiably so.

No one else there protesting -- whether peacefully or burning/looting/rioting -- got shot by KR.  Just his attackers.

Do you believe he should be acquitted of all charges or just the specific charges related to his firing his weapon at others?