Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

Rottenhouse‘a parents raised, armed, a dropped off a murderer to murder in Kenosha.

Imagine typing this and being mad an anal raping pedo was one who was killed. And being pissed that anal raping pedo didn’t get “justice served”. You’re forever fucked in the head because your political views are to far skewed to see it any other way.

If rittenhouse wanted to murder, he would’ve had body count of 20 if he wanted. Why are the only ones who died the only ones who made a move at him?
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Observations of how the Merrick Garland DOJ operates.  He’s more likely to charge Donald Trump with a crime than Kyle but neither will happen because “reasons.”

OK, so it's a feeling you have.  It's not based on rule of law.

5 minutes ago, Bravo said:

What would they charge him with? 

Crossing state lines with an AR-15 to incite violence and killing two unarmed people seems like a possible federal charge.  It’s not going to happen though because this DOJ isn’t interested in the political fallout from such a move.  

in other news:

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Crossing state lines with an AR-15 to incite violence and killing two unarmed people seems like a possible federal charge.  It’s not going to happen though because this DOJ isn’t interested in the political fallout from such a move.  

in other news:

I think you're assuming the average person in the US hasn't had enough gun violence.  Maybe they have.

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

in other news:

Bless your heart. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He’s better than the scum that attacked him.  And did the country a favor taking out the trash.  

He’s still a piece of shit every day. You lose credibility defending him. I don’t give a shit about the people he killed and he shouldn’t have been there in the first place. 

The correct legal verdict was rendered but can we please stop acting like this piece of crap is a hero?

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Biff Tannen said:

You wanna get nuts?!?

Bruce Wayne is actually a villain.  Dude hordes all the wealth causing the society around him to collapse to the point a vigilante winged rodent needs to clean up the streets.  

Law enforcement isn’t equipped to deal with the problems Bruce Wayne created.  Tax cuts for Wayne Enterprises was more important than after school programs or a stabilizing social safety net. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hornmpa96 said:

He’s still a piece of shit every day. You lose credibility defending him. I don’t give a shit about the people he killed and he shouldn’t have been there in the first place. 

The correct legal verdict was rendered but can we please stop acting like this piece of crap is a hero?

Yet, here he is about to be made into a hero. 

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I think most here would say he was retarded for being down there. Anyone at that riot was retarded for being there.  Being stupid though doesn't mean you forfeit your right to self defense. 

As I said dumbass, the correct legal verdict was rendered. Stop pretending he’s a good kid. He’s a piece of crap and him showing up at a violent protest open carrying resulted in deaths.

Was your UT degree in basket weaving?

• Hook 'Em 1

Admittedly, I did not pay attention to the facts of the case so I am agnostic on the verdict.  But, what concerns me are these people who think they have some responsibility to either supplement or supplant law enforcement.  When did that become a thing?

Whether or not the verdict is correct or not, my issue is that when you have stupid laws that allow any dumb ass to walk around with a AR no matter the circumstances or level of ability of training, you are asking for shit like this to happen.  Law enforcement types go to training for shit like this and just because you play army man on the weekends, does not mean you know your head from your ass when real bullets and emotions start flying.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

in other news:

Skate or die, bruh.  He chose die

A young man from the Chicago area was raised by a single mother.  He had an affinity for guns. He was looking for meaning in his life and even though he showed promise as a youth, he had trouble fitting in.  His father was out of his life, got behind on child support, and took to drugs.  The young man took to the streets and got swept up in violence.  Sound like a familiar narrative about black men?  

well you’re wrong.  The young man in the story?  

you guessed it!

Frank Stallone   

2 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

what concerns me are these people who think they have some responsibility to either supplement or supplant law enforcement.  When did that become a thing?

It became a thing when a large portion of society saw an orange goblin flout the laws and rules and decided they were empowered to do the same. The most horrifying part of the last 5 years is finding out that our entire system of existence only works when people want it to work. It is a house of cards and it crumbles more each day. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, Harrison Bergeron said:

This is largely how I landed in addition to generally opposing nationalizing local issues. The amount of disinformation about this cause makes you realize how disinformed the average twatter hysteric is and how our ideological media continually disinforms and divides.

I hope this shitstain doesn’t have a life. Instead, he’ll be the absolute darling of the right wing. An absolute maniac who crossed state lines to commit murder. He’ll never buy another meal/drink with proud boys again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

14 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

It became a thing when a large portion of society saw an orange goblin flout the laws and rules and decided they were empowered to do the same. The most horrifying part of the last 5 years is finding out that our entire system of existence only works when people want it to work. It is a house of cards and it crumbles more each day. 

Actually, it's been a thing for most of American history. Slave patrols became the klan became the modern militia movement. They always see themselves as essentially supplementary law enforcement and law enforcement is typically happy to look the other way while the vigilantes carry out some of the more extreme violence against their mutual enemies.

• Rage+1 2

4 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Actually, it's been a thing for most of American history. Slave patrols became the klan became the modern militia movement. They always see themselves as essentially supplementary law enforcement and law enforcement is typically happy to look the other way while the vigilantes carry out some of the more extreme violence against their mutual enemies.

And those "mutual enemies" are our fellow citizens. 

• Hook 'Em 3