Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

so if someone tells you I'm going to kill you if I get you alone, then "ambushes" as the detective said, chases you, yells Fuck You and lunges for your gun that is a murder?

Sometimes when you fuck around, someone will help you find out.

5 minutes ago, Bravo said:

so if someone tells you I'm going to kill you if I get you alone, then "ambushes" as the detective said, chases you, yells Fuck You and lunges for your gun that is a murder?

not if the man in question is a child molester and the shooter is within a few months (let's say 4) of his 18th birthday.

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

I have watched bits and pieces of the trial and a good amount of the day Rittenhouse took the stand. Was there corroborating testimony about Rittenhouse's claim that Rosenbaum threatened to kill him or is it just the word of Rittenhouse?

multiple people testified to Rosenbaum making that threat.

1 hour ago, South Austin said:

There's a likelihood the publicity will be more valuable for them.

Quoting you, because there's no fucking way I'm quoting Sack.  But absolutely it's the publicity that would be valuable.  I have no doubt Rudy if he still has a law license or Lin Wood or some other nutjob would take this case on.  But Kyle has no damages, unless he's claiming he didn't get enough money in his go fund me to pay for his criminal trial.

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

That's really unacceptable at this point.  The guy has to know he's under a national microscope yet doesn't bother to put his phone on DND or vibrate?

when you're auditioning to be a contestant on the new season of america's next top judge, you want to make sure everyone knows that your shit is blowing up.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

rittenhouse is guilty of murder and i think he also received an empty death threat from rosenbaum. if you've been provoked and chased, it's not life-threatening. dude was underprepared for that situation and overarmed.

he had no place being there, "protecting his community" and whatnot, strapped with an ar15 and no firefighting training or ability to "render aid" properly, yet armed and trigger happy. dude's 17, he should be at home playing call of duty.

i think the judge and prosecutor were also shamefully bad, and perhaps in a conspiratorial type of way. shitshow of a trial.

rittenhouse, his actions on that night, deserve 20+ years. also the fake cries and probable lies on the stand should see plenty of scrutiny. 

i see an acquittal here though. fucking nuts.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

That's really unacceptable at this point.  The guy has to know he's under a national microscope yet doesn't bother to put his phone on DND or vibrate?

Well yesterday he had the jury applauding a witness before he testified so maybe he’s just trying to one up himself.

A poster on the circle jerk thread just posted the judge refused a bunch of lesser included charges requested by the prosecution. I don’t know enough about criminal law to know whether that is a correct ruling or not.

Anyone know? Definitely not asking the idiots on the other thread since some of them have zero problem with the judge having the jury giving a witness a round of applause before testifying, 

7 minutes ago, bangkok said:

rittenhouse is guilty of murder and i think he also received an empty death threat from rosenbaum. if you've been provoked and chased, it's not life-threatening. dude was underprepared for that situation and overarmed.

which begs the question - if rittenhouse did not have a weapon, would either man have been killed?  if you say yes, you're full of shit.

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

And there is also clear evidence that he knew Rosenbaum was unarmed, shot him anyway, and immediately told others that Rosenbaum had a gun when he knew that not to be the case. So why was he lying to them? If I was a juror I would consider that an important detail that goes to his state of mind in that moment that he fucked up and needed a cover story. This is not self-defense imo but homicide. 

I cannot imagine why in the world he would lie to members of any angry mob chasing him.

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

which begs the question - if rittenhouse did not have a weapon, would either man have been killed?  if you say yes, you're full of shit.

absolutely not. if rittenhouse wasn't armed to the tits and trigger happy, there would be no murder.

5 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

which begs the question if Rosenbaum was still locked up for being a serial child rapist or just not traveled to Kenosha, would anyone have been killed that night?

• Fuck You 3

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

which begs the question if Rosenbaum was still locked up for being a serial child rapist or just not traveled to Kenosha, would anyone have been killed that night?

What if Eve hadn't eaten the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I hope they do say bring it.  Because discovery will be some must see shit.  Would love to see the internal emails and texts about KR and this incident from Joy Behar, Whoopi, Joe Scarborough, Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, Van Jones, Jamele Hill, Joy Reid, Tariq Nasheed, and many more. Plus the corporate reps of all their employers. 

Let’s dig into his gofundme and other fund raising efforts while we’re discovering shit.

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Possibly because there was this idiot that previously talked about wanting to kill people walking around with a gun.

1 minute ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

Let’s dig into his gofundme and other fund raising efforts while we’re discovering shit.

Yes indeed, we should get to go through all of their records, just in case something needs to be justified for any future homicides.  Doesn't seem like a good idea for a party with serial sex offenders but sure seems like a good idea being passed by some.  Seems like just yesterday they were running a candidate that was banned from malls. Should he get shot in self defense, sure has it coming--right?  Who needs a court of law or officers when an armed 17 year old's testimony should be enough.  

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I agree it’s dumb to try to disarm an active shooter carrying his AR in the ready position after he killed someone but it’s not illegal either. 

It is when you witness none of it and just join an angry mob attacking KR for legally exercising his right to self defense. He wasn't actively shooting anyone that Huber or Gaige ever saw.

You don't get to shoot someone based on hearsay without grounds to believe it was an unlawful shooting.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

It is when you witness none of it and just join an angry mob attacking KR for legally exercising his right to self defense. He wasn't actively shooting anyone that Huber or Gaige ever saw.

You don't get to shoot someone based on hearsay without grounds to believe it was an unlawful shooting.

Multiple people on the video can be heard saying he shot someone. It’s baffling to me that you try to deny the obvious. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

I don't know why.  I don't know why they were burning shit and destroying property.  I guess because they are criminals doing criminal shit?

Really? You don't have any idea why an angry mob was chasing a guy in a riot who had already shot someone with an AR-15? No idea at all?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Multiple people on the video can be heard saying he shot someone. It’s baffling to me that you try to deny the obvious. 

And?  They did not see it happen.

They did not know why he did.

There are lawful shootings.  What gives them the right to attack someone who was not attacking them based on an unsubstantiated belief he shot someone illegally.

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Why was an angry mob chasing him?

i think rittenhouse injected himself into an unstable situation, and attempted to administer "justice" himself. as a dude that had no ability or training, yet tried to be the hero. and that's not even acknowledging his supremacist behaviors and past transgressions. 

so yea, rosenbaum said some shit. it was threatening.

was it life-threatening, and justifiably so?

that's where the line is drawn. 

and i think the evidence shows killing rosenbaum was murder, but i can't imagine the jury drawing the same conclusions, especially in the aftermath of that disaster of a trial.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Has Gaige Grosskreutz been charged with attacking Kyle Rittenhouse?

He should be.  Also for illegally carrying a concealed handgun without a permit. But this DA is a political hack.

We know KR was attacked that night for putting out a fire, not because he had a gun. Many people had guns that night and weren’t attacked. We know he is alive because he had the ability fight back because of his fire arm. The gun made sure he got to live. Could he have possibly just been beaten with no gun by the guy who twice threatened to kill him if he caught him alone? Sure, but that is the assumption. You are the one that made that assumption. In America he doesn’t have to leave it up to the attacker to decide if he wants to stop beating him, he can defend himself. I am sorry if you don’t like that is how things work.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

He should be.  Also for illegally carrying a concealed handgun without a permit. But this DA is a political hack.

We know KR was attacked that night for putting out a fire, not because he had a gun. Many people had guns that night and weren’t attacked. We know he is alive because he had the ability fight back because of his fire arm. The gun made sure he got to live. Could he have possibly just been beaten with no gun by the guy who twice threatened to kill him if he caught him alone? Sure, but that is the assumption. You are the one that made that assumption. In America he doesn’t have to leave it up to the attacker to decide if he wants to stop beating him, he can defend himself. I am sorry if you don’t like that is how things work.

You and I both know that's not how it really works in America.