Joshua Moore might be gone

texifornia

Hope Sark told him he was killing him sucking ass dropping passes and fumbling balls.  Also if he left and it was something like that let him go...same should have been done with Foster.  Only have to look at how much of a bitch Foster looks like when he "tries" to tackle to see how guys like that show up in crunch time.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ousux said:

I've never understood this kid, ever. His recruitment was sketchy and all over the place (quite literally) and then the handgun thing...but in media interviews he seems quite normal, even by college football player standards.

dont forget the wall punching at his ex gf's apartment as well.  that shit got swept under prior to the season start.

• Hook 'Em 5

29 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

OB:

Texas receiver Joshua Moore and coach Steve Sarkisian engaged in a back-and-forth argument after practice on Wednesday that multiple people described as verbally combative. As a result of that confrontation, Moore's status with the team is unclear. Moore's locker has been emptied but if history has shown us anything (i.e. B.J. Foster's departure and return last season), this could be a fluid situation.

Moore is listed as a starting receiver on the recent Longhorn depth chart with freshman Casey Cain as his backup.

We will keep you posted.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xn21npauvfotsyrfzo

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, westexhorn said:

dont forget the wall punching at his ex gf's apartment as well.  that shit got swept under prior to the season start.

red flag 24hnbr GIF by ADAC TOTAL 24h Nürburgring

I’m shocked.  Hopefully Sark told him to “respect my decision” as he was cleaning out his locker.  Hope the kid gets his shit together but somewhere other than UT.  10th chance is the charm.  

Edited by stork642
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ousux said:

I've never understood this kid, ever. His recruitment was sketchy and all over the place (quite literally) and then the handgun thing...but in media interviews he seems quite normal, even by college football player standards.

And there was this episode with his girlfriend accusing him of breaking her drywall and door. This kid is going to make headline news in a bad way if he doesn't get his act together.

2 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Glad to see Anwar reports this bit of news but glossed over Casey Thompson cleaning out his locker after not being named starting QB.

Should tell you where he's getting his news from.

Not to mention Anwar (and OB's) loves to create drama.  I say 50/50 reporting is accurate until someone actually semi-reputable reports the same.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Hookem2147 said:

Yeah, the guy who the Statesman and OB tell to tell you is a "leader" and "widely respected by his teammates" has tried to leave this program multiple times including as recently as August.

Is that you Mrs. Hudson?....oh you....

BTW, do we have pics of said mom?

7 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

BTW has Anwar broken any type of news this year? Was probably pissing himself being the first to report a post-practice yelling match.

The only shit he breaks is stuff Charles Thompson feeds him.  Texas player Dad's working the media like that never seems to work out well.  Anwar has an open, willing rectum and spare batteries for his laptop, same as FCB.

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Yeah, the guy who the Statesman and OB tell to tell you is a "leader" and "widely respected by his teammates" has tried to leave this program multiple times including as recently as August.

That was only reported by Nahlin and IT then it came out they had a financial arrangement with Card so a massive conflict of interest and I woukd assume downright lying. 

Youre just spreading propaganda from a source proven to have a completely biased agenda against the subject of the rumor. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

That was only reported by Nahlin and IT then it came out they had a financial arrangement with Card so a massive conflict of interest and I woukd assume downright lying. 

Youre just spreading propaganda from a source proven to have a completely biased agenda against the subject of the rumor. 

Nope. Try again.

• Hook 'Em 1