Which One of You Assholes Drives a Red Hyundai Elantra?

ROFL BOX

Srsly... run that lic. plate.

This jackass turned L from San Antonio onto 24th & stayed in the W bound lanes... apparently they thought it was all a 4 lane one way street.

It only took them 30 yards or so to figure out the error of their actions.61df1f0f4011c9be93d155bf1cc66c55.jpg0ae5ecd72fd2456f95ff44a3bd71ad41.jpg307107a4d27f04a8b7f9f85e1679b0a4.jpgd79ddae52718488ebffb36fbece6fd0c.jpg6c4df760a7aa5f1b9729027ab0719688.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Lat22 said:

I know it’s not Houston because there’s a real license plate on it. 

seriously, if police want to solve unsolved crime cases, just start pulling over cars with paper plates. guaranteed most all of those assholes are wanted for at least thieving something/somebodies.

also, is there a more drug dealer car than a nissan altima? want to make a dent on drug supply? pull over altimas with paper plates.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, crash_davis said:

seriously, if police want to solve unsolved crime cases, just start pulling over cars with paper plates. guaranteed most all of those assholes are wanted for at least thieving something/somebodies.

also, is there a more drug dealer car than a nissan altima? want to make a dent on drug supply? pull over altimas with paper plates.

police don't care about solving crimes in Houston.  They can barely manage to lift a finger when one is practically solve for them.   

Our car was stolen, and the thing was being driven around with the plates on it for a few months.  The thief smashed into another car and took off running  Officer Barney Fife shows up and calls for a tow and does nothing else.  The tow company tracks us down about the vehicle.   That is correct, the officer couldn't even bother to run the plates of the car.  So no investigation actually happened.   I had to call the cops to tell them the car was recovered.   And the next day the called me back to congratulate me on finding my car.   It was totaled.  That is the Houston Police Department summarized.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 2

5 hours ago, Nivek said:

police don't care about solving crimes in Houston.  They can barely manage to lift a finger when one is practically solve for them.   

Our car was stolen, and the thing was being driven around with the plates on it for a few months.  The thief smashed into another car and took off running  Officer Barney Fife shows up and calls for a tow and does nothing else.  The tow company tracks us down about the vehicle.   That is correct, the officer couldn't even bother to run the plates of the car.  So no investigation actually happened.   I had to call the cops to tell them the car was recovered.   And the next day the called me back to congratulate me on finding my car.   It was totaled.  That is the Houston Police Department summarized.

HPD Chief: Mark that down as a crime solved!

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

10 hours ago, Nivek said:

at least you didn't get raped

20 hours ago, Nivek said:

And that’s part of the reason I’m waking up outside of Richmond for the first time this morning. Fuck Houston. Fuck Harris County.