Auburn vs aggy 2:30 CBS

Cairn Horn88

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

that aggy commercial was pathetic

their academic achievements consist of having dudes in overalls lead a pep rally that they pretend scares other top schools in the SEC SEC SEC

tamu admin and students have the combined mentality of a 10 year old with mental issues.

• Hook 'Em 1

Fucking pricks on cbs Houston broke into the game to do a live press conference about some Astro world shit.   News flash you fucking cunts- absolutely nobody watching this game on your station appreciates you putting the game in a small box without audio in the corner while you play the live press conference. Nobody. 
now, if this is being done by a longhorn news guy to troll houston aggy well played, I guess, but get this shit the fuck off my tv. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Fucking pricks on cbs Houston broke into the game to do a live press conference about some Astro world shit.   News flash you fucking cunts- absolutely nobody watching this game on your station appreciates you putting the game in a small box without audio in the corner while you play the live press conference. Nobody. 
now, if this is being done by a longhorn news guy to troll houston aggy well played, I guess, but get this shit the fuck off my tv. 

That's ridiculous

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

… nature culling the herd 

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

the crazy thing is 8 dead and I barely saw shit about and only happened to see it passing by on the edge browser when I was using it to sign into my mos email to check it for her and did not want to sign out of mine on firefox to do so

but yea what is the "breaking news" to report on with that the 8 are already dead and shitty rappers were allowed to have a concert with shit security and safety protocols