Mo Brooks (AL) has rising sea levels figured out

Gil Bang

6 hours ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

Just like God made only either little girls or little boys, this is quoted for truth.

In a funhouse Bizarro-World way, Brooks is now the only Republican standing up to Trump. He's been betrayed and is spitting and scratching back. Chirpy Church Lady and Low-Rent John McCaine both have Cheetos dust caked around their suck-holes.

Plus, if New Improved Fightin' Back Mo somehow squeaks through as the nominee, he's done gone and pissed off Trump, so that poison is in the air, and the Maggroid stay home on election day.

And even when he wins, maybe his ass still gets arrested once Anonymous is done flipping MTG's house.

And maybe the Alabama Democrats fall down some stairs, bump their heads, and accidentally find a local Zelensky.

And maybe the horse will sing. That nag has sung before.

Trump will now make Britt and Durant publicly compete to see who can give him the sloppiest blowjob before handing out his endorsement. And all the while, Mo will be lurking hoping that perhaps he can be the fall back bitch. 

• Drool 1

I heard that the day after Mo lost Trump's endorsement, people started getting Mo flyers in the mail bragging about his having Trump's endorsement. Bless his heart, the vicious little snow monkey must have paid to have them printed and mailed out before he found out.

I want one, gotta be a collector's item. But day after day, nothing shows up. Come to think of it, I've haven't gotten a single door-hanger in a long time assuring me that this or that candidate worships Minute-Man Jesus. I volunteered for Doug Jones in 2017 so maybe I made The List.

• 2 months later...
36 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol No shit, Mo?

ea433a4133254af30a70d584a7f1108b.jpg

The crazy Snow Monkey (TM @RDCanecutter ) finally figured it out.

Ol' Mo finally became a semi-repentant traitor.

Katie Britt, at first I thought since she sprang full-grown out of Richard Shelby's brow like Athena from Zeus' brow, that she'd inherit his mellow sit-there-dignified, humbly-accept-3/4-of-the-votes style. (For new viewers, as senior Senator, Shelby publicly declared he voted for someone other than Roy Moore (a "fellow" Republican) knowingly punting the Jr. Senate seat to a normal human, Doug Jones.

Well, I don't know how Britt would act in a similar dilemma. She's Animatronic Jesus Barbie.

Kinda feel for Get-on-the-Choppah Durand. We had a chance at getting somebody with non-local chromosomes, a military dude who got shot at vs another of those JAG m'fuckers. He mighta sucked but at least it'd be different from the usual slo-mo shotgun strolls.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

lol No shit, Mo?

ea433a4133254af30a70d584a7f1108b.jpg

The crazy Snow Monkey (TM @RDCanecutter ) finally figured it out.

I bet he cheered Trump's defaming tweets and name-calling when it was somebody else. These fuckwads loved the bullying president and happily played the roll of remora. Now this chump has a sad and describes the despicable aspects of Trump's "character" as though it's a revelation.

image.jpeg.4854737f5d442fd128db879e647f630a.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Ol' Mo finally became a semi-repentant traitor.
Katie Britt, at first I thought since she sprang full-grown out of Richard Shelby's brow like Athena from Zeus' brow, that she'd inherit his mellow sit-there-dignified, humbly-accept-3/4-of-the-votes style. (For new viewers, as senior Senator, Shelby publicly declared he voted for someone other than Roy Moore (a "fellow" Republican) knowingly punting the Jr. Senate seat to a normal human, Doug Jones.
Well, I don't know how Britt would act in a similar dilemma. She's Animatronic Jesus Barbie.
Kinda feel for Get-on-the-Choppah Durand. We had a chance at getting somebody with non-local chromosomes, a military dude who got shot at vs another of those JAG m'fuckers. He mighta sucked but at least it'd be different from the usual slo-mo shotgun strolls.

She’s the definition of an empty suit.

Oh and she was a Chi O. I knew it.

She’s has those vacant hootie owl eyes and fake smile that masks a deviant evil soul who repented for snorting cocaine at the SAE house on Saturday by showing up with her flat ironed bob and festooned in a sundress for Sunday school.
  • Drool 2

15 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

She’s has those vacant hootie owl eyes and fake smile that masks a deviant evil soul who repented for snorting cocaine at the SAE house on Saturday by showing up with her flat ironed bob and festooned in a sundress for Sunday school.

Her mannerisms are those of someone stuck in a perpetual Junior Miss victory speech.

Oh well. I guess she'll get her shot, and we'll have something real to go on.

On 6/17/2022 at 11:28 PM, Bama Chick said:

Oh man.  Chi O was SO bad but they literally had the hottest bitch on campus.  I never figured out why she acknowledged my existence but god damn I creamed the shit out of my pants when she said hi to me.  I feel just like Mo.  

From Britt’s comments about the 2020 election “steal”, I’ve noticed a growing trend for republicans to answer an unwelcome question by saying that they already answered it numerous times.  Press them again and again, and their non-answer will not budge. And they really haven’t answered it in the past either.

I get why they say that. On the 2020 election steal, it’s a lose-lose answer. But it should be unacceptable for the public to accept elected officials who refuse to take a stand or even answer simple questions. For the GOP, asking them if trump won in 2020 is akin to asking them the old gotcha question, “have you stopped beating your wife?” Both answers are bad.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

56 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

Mo Brooks says there are now 2 Democratic candidates for Senate in Bama.

I couldn't be bothered to vote today for either of these thumb-puppets, so I drove around doing some stuff and listening to the local call-in show. The 'Necks believe Katie Britt to be the pawn of the Unseen Democrat Goliath as well as their running-dog Mitch McConnell. Maybe they're right. It's entertaining.