Texas/Kansas game thread. fuck it, there has to be one

hookem48

8 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

It's clear Card does great in practice because our defense sucks ass.  It seems like Sark still hasn't figured this out, though.

Lol.  I was watching on my phone (at Stars game).  Card comes in.  Holds onto the ball 5 seconds too long.  I yell, "Throw the damn ball!" which probably confused quite a few people in my section.  He ends up fumbling.

• Hook 'Em 3

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Thompson now the ONLY QB in Texas history with 3 or more games of passing for at least 5TDs. And hes only started 8 games

Which is crazy bc when you watch him you realize his arm / accuracy aren’t even good. The offensive scheme works.

Unfortunately, nothing else on this team does. 

50 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Lol.  I was watching on my phone (at Stars game).  Card comes in.  Holds onto the ball 5 seconds too long.  I yell, "Throw the damn ball!" which probably confused quite a few people in my section.  He ends up fumbling.

more Lake Travis bullshit.  quit playing Lake Travis QB's.

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

It’s not going to be a great Longhorn weekend

- this loss to kansas

- basketball is going to get beat by Gonzaga (which was really expected)

- women’s ball is going to get beat by Stanford tomorrow.

This is not good:

Women's soccer can beat SMU in the NCAA tourney tomorrow (I hope they don't, but - they can!).

This is new ground. Watching that goofball Chris Farley-looking fullback win the game, then fall on his fat ass trying to chest bump. You have to really go out of your way to humiliate yourself like this. It's not hyperbole, this program has become a national joke

• Hook 'Em 1

This is new ground. Watching that goofball Chris Farley-looking fullback win the game, then fall on his fat ass trying to chest bump. You have to really go out of your way to humiliate yourself like this. It's not hyperbole, this program has become a national joke

Was it true that this play was this guy’s first offensive snap?

6 hours ago, Tex-19 said:

Which is crazy bc when you watch him you realize his arm / accuracy aren’t even good. The offensive scheme works.

Unfortunately, nothing else on this team does. 

Yeah it's a crazy stat.  He's left so many more touchdowns on the field too with his inaccuracy and bad ball placement.  Even his touchdown passes barely make it to the receiver.  We get an above average QB and we win a few more games this season. 

This is suppose to be the best months of the year with Holidays/Family etc. Why dont I feel happy though. Nichole44, if you are out there, we could sure use some pics to help us out of this alcohol induced feeling of hoplesness. Think about the impact you will have on this community. Think about how much positive you will contribute.

7 hours ago, Loather said:

User name checks out 

8 hours ago, Loather said:

He CAUGHT the ball, unlike several players in burnt orange. 

• Haha 1