Mass Shootings

Nice Guy Eddie

13 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This is a very important fact to remember.

And any purchase would fall under Illinois law as a resident of that state, so in this case the purchaser needs a FOID card. Without one, it would be illegal. You really have no idea what you are talking about with guns, they must scare the shit out of you.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, deadshank said:

So is suggesting "someone should go shoot up the NRA."

The NRA bans guns at their rallies. What utter hypocrisy. Anyway, they think somebody will eventually shoot them to pieces and that BANNING FIREARMS is the solution. I agree!

Moreover, I implied that somebody would (yet shouldn't) shoot up a Texas highschool yesterday. They did today. Near SUGARland too. Very curious coincidence.

I might be some kind of dark web shot caller or something. If so. I wouldn't taunt me. FYI.

And any purchase would fall under Illinois law as a resident of that state, so in this case the purchaser needs a FOID card. Without one, it would be illegal. You really have no idea what you are talking about with guns, they must scare the shit out of you.

Why would something that can kill dozens of people in minutes not scare the shit out of you?

6 minutes ago, deadshank said:

So is suggesting "someone should go shoot up the NRA."

I did not suggest someone should do that. I stated that as one of, if not the only, realistic avenue left to enact change in this policy. All of the evidence has shown any change enacted by politicians will not occur, and the American people have shown they will not hold the politicians responsible over this issue. Therefore, if any change is to occur, it would have to come through strategic acts of violence against those in power. 

8 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Guns don't scare me. I've had guns since I was a teenager.

I want them to be heavily regulated.

That's what i meant when I said "I think I already did" and "I should go to the FBi".

BTW, I tweeted a couple months ago about going back to Austin. This was late at night. Within hours there were package bombs going off, all over the news. I've only tweeted once since. Basically I said do not kill anybody else in my name (and Hillary won the election).

Somebody today also tried to shoot up a Trump hotel today in Miami. Just the other day I saved to my tablet a picture of a dolphins cheerleader.

About a year ago I called Las Vegas FBI about a suspicion i had. They discounted it. Within months the Vegas shooting happened. I share the same name as the county music act shot at.

I was in the San Francisco bay area at the time. Looking for a man to lay.

• Fuck You 1

Just now, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Of course you come back with that article. Never mind what the CDC research says, we need them to do more research until they produce the results we want them to produce.

I've noticed so far that these gun control threads inspire violent exchanges from gun advocates. This is NRA programming. It's been created by psychological research to ensure the NEXT profitable gun shooting. 

The NRA murdered Trayvon Martin, they passed a law fomenting legal stalking and shooting of subjectively perceived threats. 

They've legalized, lionized and liberated gun abuse.

Parkland was the inevitable result. Good people died for a bogus hyperbolic conceit about unfettered self defense.

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Coming from you this means absolutely nothing.

He's right. You're a giant pussy. The OP asked for a non emotional response and you act like a 13 year old on her first period. 

Go get some cranberry juice and a Midol. 

• Like 5

And after the Dallas NRA hyper rally with Trump mocking London for its hospitals full of knife wound rivers of blood. "It's like Afghanistan!"

Afghanistan is as violent as America. Today, Texas proves it. #karma

13 minutes ago, In10se said:

I did not suggest someone should do that. I stated that as one of, if not the only, realistic avenue left to enact change in this policy. All of the evidence has shown any change enacted by politicians will not occur, and the American people have shown they will not hold the politicians responsible over this issue. Therefore, if any change is to occur, it would have to come through strategic acts of violence against those in power. 

I was not responding to you, unless Sugar is your sock and you forgot to take off your sock

2 minutes ago, deadshank said:

I was not responding to you, unless Sugar is your sock and you forgot to take off your sock

Thought you were referencing my post since I stated repeated gun violence against those who advocate unfettered access to guns would cause their position to change.

19 minutes ago, sugar said:

The NRA bans guns at their rallies. What utter hypocrisy. Anyway, they think somebody will eventually shoot them to pieces and that BANNING FIREARMS is the solution. I agree!

Moreover, I implied that somebody would (yet shouldn't) shoot up a Texas highschool yesterday. They did today. Near SUGARland too. Very curious coincidence.

I might be some kind of dark web shot caller or something. If so. I wouldn't taunt me. FYI.

Your exact post (#615) from yesterday in the 40 shooting in 30 days thread reads:

Guns kill people.  They're murder toys. Ban them.

Also somebody ought to shoot the shit out of NRA HQ instead of Deer Park Jr. High.  Please.

You gonna start trying to dance your way out of this now?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

WTF does that mean?  OP asked "what can we do?"  He responded.  Thanks for helping the conversation along.

I was referring to part about "calmly discussing it" and the first response was BS responses rather than something worth discussing. Suing the NRA doesn't make sense and guns are already not allowed on campus and throws out "ban assault weapons and kits" when assault weapons have not truly been defined.

I should have been better about adding my own ideas to "help the conversation along," but my ideas have already been hashed out by others on other threads.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, deadshank said:

Your exact post (#615) from yesterday in the 40 shooting in 30 days thread reads:

Guns kill people.  They're murder toys. Ban them.

Also somebody ought to shoot the shit out of NRA HQ instead of Deer Park Jr. High.  Please.

You gonna start trying to dance your way out of this now?

I'm saying - I knew somebody was going to shoot up a school very soon. Today (the next day) it happened. And since gun violence in America is inexorable and this is the doing and desire of the NRA, please shoot the NRA instead. 

It's like saying war is bad but blowing up Hitler's eagle nest is good.

Read the rest of what I said too. It's x file-ish.

9 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Of course you come back with that article. Never mind what the CDC research says, we need them to do more research until they produce the results we want them to produce.

Yes, of course I would point to an inconclusive CDC study as an imperative for more research. I believe more knowledge regarding a subject is a good thing as opposed to the NRA's position that less knowledge is preferable. 

2 minutes ago, sugar said:

I'm saying - I knew somebody was going to shoot up a school very soon. Today (the next day) it happened. And since gun violence in America is inexorable and this is the doing and desire of the NRA, please shoot the NRA instead. 

It's like saying war is bad but blowing up Hitler's eagle nest is good.

Read the rest of what I said too. It's x file-ish.

Yes, that is what you said.  Why would you say such a thing?  Why would you desire someone / something to be shot?  Does that make you feel better?  Make your point for you?  You want people to die?  

You seem to be a confused and tortured soul.  Take the weekend off and consider what you are typing.

• Like 2

I bet the NRA has a no gun perimeter all around it. And is heavily patrolled by security.

Cowards, hypocrites & murderous scumbags, that's what the NRA is.

I wish that organization total destruction and every gun lobbiest an eternity in hell. And like the twilight zone kid who wishes people into the Jack INA box ...  "they are very bad men. Bad bad men. Off to the cornfields!"

Fuck the national rifle association. 

1 minute ago, deadshank said:

Yes, that is what you said.  Why would you say such a thing?  Why would you desire someone / something to be shot?  Does that make you feel better?  Make your point for you?  You want people to die?  

You seem to be a confused and tortured soul.  Take the weekend off and consider what you are typing.

Are you saying I have the genie like power to "make it so"?

If I do ... Then sue the NRA into bankruptcy & criminally charge them instead.

Also, prosecute Trump and remove him from office. And install the rightful winner (Hillary).

Also investigate the SEC and curb their cheating, and let the Texas Longhorns, who are operating cleanly, win again. Asap.

These are my 3 wishes. Abracadabra SO BE IT & SO IT SHALL IT BE.

Man, I am starting to lean towards the anti-gun side. That one was not too far from the house. I wonder how that the shooter's parents are feeling right now? I wonder if they wish they hadn't had guns at their home? It all seems great until it's your kid. I couldn't imagine.

• Like 2

In my school district, just announced that for the remaining two weeks of school backpacks will not be allowed, purses are limited in size, athletic bags must be stored in gym area. Students will be searched randomly upon entering building.

6 minutes ago, sugar said:

Are you saying I have the genie like power to "make it so"?

If I do ... Then sue the NRA into bankruptcy & criminally charge them instead.

Also, prosecute Trump and remove him from office. And install the rightful winner (Hillary).

Also investigate the SEC and curb their cheating, and let the Texas Longhorns, who are operating cleanly, win again. Asap.

These are my 3 wishes. Abracadabra SO BE IT & SO IT SHALL IT BE.

Sugar / 5 5 needs to take 10 or at least take 5.  You're a beating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

33027631_2173523312674362_29684830018658

Yeah....I'd wait on deciding what to believe when it comes to "here's stuff from his FB page."

I searched an hour ago, and there was a page with a photoshopped Hillary campaign hat on his head and an antifa logo as his other pic.  It was taken down before I could check it again.  But there's an entire propaganda war going on with respect to these incidents -- false shit serving particular narratives is posted left and right.  I'd wait until the dust settles to see if any of these are real.

1 hour ago, In10se said:

Ironically, the answer is guns. Gun down the leadership of the NRA, and gun down all politicians who support/receive support from the NRA. 

That starts happening in masse and laws will change really quickly. They're all about guns that they can use to kill people. Not when guns are used to kill them. 

How would you explain that to your children that the answer to stop killings is to kill?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....I'd wait on deciding what to believe when it comes to "here's stuff from his FB page."

I searched an hour ago, and there was a page with a photoshopped Hillary campaign hat on his head and an antifa logo as his other pic.  It was taken down before I could check it again.  But there's an entire propaganda war going on with respect to these incidents -- false shit serving particular narratives is posted left and right.  I'd wait until the dust settles to see if any of these are real.

It’s become a sport for the loonies on both sides.  

15 minutes ago, Hate said:

How would you explain that to your children that the answer to stop killings is to kill?

Once again, that wasnt me that said that you retarded cunt. I wouldn't tell my kids anything since I dont have any. I'd give yours my condolences. 

13 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Put his fucking dad in jail for allowing this kid to get his guns. Make an example out of him 

What's the charge?

There COULD be some laws imposing criminal liability on gun owners who allow their guns to fall into dangerous hands, but there's really not much in the way of such laws now.

Think the NRA would let us pass any such laws?

Yeah, me neither.

Thoughts.  Prayers.  Full stop, that's all that's allowed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Put his fucking dad in jail for allowing this kid to get his guns. Make an example out of him 

I would like to see that law put in place. Make people liable if their guns are used in a crime. That would incentivize people to lock up their guns. 

• Like 1