former Jets RB Zac Stacey is a human piece of shit (terrible domestic abuse video)

shadow_operative

1 hour ago, Zepol87 said:

Holy fuck that is horrible. Agree with everyone else it is sad as shit to hear her talking and begging in a normal tone and not yelling or anything. Jesus christ that body slam at the end, hope she is doing ok and fuck this fucking piece of shit

She probably knows better to give him “tone” or an attitude. Probably only makes the beatings worse.

god damn the descriptions alone, coupled with the child being there make me tear up a bit.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

No doubt about it. I've seen some sick stuff in my life, that literally made me queasy in my stomach. I don't know about decapitation cuz that seems too quick and easy. I was thinking more along the lines of what the guy being in the movie Law Abiding Citizen. That would be more appropriate in this case in my opinion.

When that movie first came out I had a about a dozen folks send me the trailer and where like. Dude this is you I no an see your doing this.  I took some time for reflection wondering why everyone thought of me first hahah

• Haha 1

For those who didn't watch, it's better, and worse, than you expect.  That girl is tough as nails; I hope she is fine.  Pretty sure the body slam at the end fucked her up more than the vid let on, though.  Don't know why we don't just drag people like this out to the square and shoot them.  Be fucking done with it and move on. 

• Hook 'Em 3

10 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

Stacy played for James Franklin at Vanderbilt. God knows what skeletons Franklin left at Vandy. Glad Franklin didn't end up at Texas.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zac_Stacy

Spurrier always suspected Vanderbilt way, way, way lowered their academic and character standards for Franklin, which would explain his "genius coach" reputation. Vandy quickly shelved that after that hideous rape scandal and now nobody can win there. Spurrier had been playing Vandy for decades by then all of a sudden they were pulling in real SEC athletes.

• Hook 'Em 1

Have two daughters, can't watch.  But to the point of some others...this kinda thing happens every single hour all over America.  And those are the cases we know about.  Most of them go unreported/unrecorded.  Millions of husbands beat millions of wives every single day in this country...often in plain view of their children.  But society looks the other way because "hey, at least they're in a traditional man/woman marriage...anything less would compromise the sanctity of marriage."  

3 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Guys like this deserve that Pulp Fiction gas station shit done to them. Wake up in a horse restraint bent over a table with their mouth gagged. Let them live that hell until they beg to die. Long slow death. That’s all they deserve in life. 

Pawn shop.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Also there’s no reason on earth to have all these cameras around unless this mother fucker has done it before. She’s oddly calm too as it she’s been dealing with this often. Seriously a public execution is where this needs to go to 

I thought that as well. This has happened before, probably more often than we would like to admit.

Thing is this shit goes on all the time and these fuckers walk.  I have a friend who was in FL separated from her cheating POS husband.  She would let him come see the two boys, aged 8 and 4 at the time.  Each time he got more violent and abusive.  Last time he beat he so bad it broke her nose and cracked a rib.  She had to go to the ER.   The hospital had to make a report, otherwise she wouldn't have, out of fear.  He was arrested and eventually charged and convicted.

She flees back to Jersey with her boys while he's in the drunk tank.  She gets counseling, the boys get counseling for at least a year, since they saw several of these encounters.  He goes through a 6 month anger management course and completes a year of sobriety in AA and not only is he done, but his record is expunged.  You look the fucker up none of this ever happened.

He followed her to Jersey after his 6 months.  She can't move to any state without getting his approval, since he was granted 1 hour a week supervised visitation with those kids.   It's fucked.  It's endemic  in all levels of our culture.  And women have very few rights, in spite of what all the whining you hear.

Find "What the Constitution Means to Me" by Heidi Schrek.  There's a lot of humor in it, but it's a powerful message.

Also she will be live in Dallas Jan 4-9 2022

• Hook 'Em 4

10 hours ago, Disco Missile said:

Reminds me of the Joe Mixon punch, and I'm equally revolted by it.

mixon is on his way to his best season in the league for the bungles

his wiki completely lacks any narrative around the way thieves handled / whitewashed / attempted to repress the event until the video broke and then still let him play

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

his wiki completely lacks any narrative around the way thieves handled / whitewashed / attempted to repress the event until the video broke and then still let him play

He really hits the ho(le) with power and speed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Bob Stoops resigned and Musberger left and no one knows why, and no one talks about Mixon or the time he broke a girl's jaw and had to red shirt for a season.

12 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

For those who didn't watch, it's better, and worse, than you expect.  That girl is tough as nails; I hope she is fine.  Pretty sure the body slam at the end fucked her up more than the vid let on, though.  Don't know why we don't just drag people like this out to the square and shoot them.  Be fucking done with it and move on. 

That's why I keep one of these bad boys around. 

brazen_bull_01010100101.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

His actions are 100% on him but teach your daughters to not put up with a guy that is quick to violence or anger. Even towards other people. The guy that is quick to throw a punch at a bar, may also be the same at home someday.

And now this woman has to deal with him at least for the next 17.5 years while their kid grows up.

Former NFL player Zac Stacy bonded out of the Orange County jail Saturday following his arrest Thursday at Orlando International Airport.

Stacy was released at around 1:30 p.m., according to a spokesperson at the Orange County jail.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2021/11/20/former-nfl-player-zac-stacy-bonds-out-of-orange-county-jail/